Chapter 3: Pervert
4.4k 3 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

*Stephanie POV*

 

“Ehe ehehehe. Keno is surprisingly kind today. He did not avoid my touch, he ate the food that I made him and we even went home together. This is a step for us being closer right?”

 

The stoic, straight-laced girl known as their class president is acting differently. She was in front of her window while viewing something from her telescope. Her eyes glued to the person who was changing his clothes. Her hands started hovering above her clothes and started touching her voluptuous chests.

 

“Fu fu fu. Your body sure is lovely Keno-kun. I was so happy when I saw it up close and personal earlier.”

 

Her breathing became ragged just from looking at the body of her childhood friend. Her body became hot just imagining the ways she could touch and lick his body all over. She too wanted to taste his flavor. Just imagining it made her hands move faster on her own body. She was imagining Keno touching her body while saying sweet nothings to her ears. The Keno from earlier made her heart race. She wanted to take him right then and there. It took all her determination just to control her boiling desires.

 

“Ahn, Keno-kun. Not there. Ahn.”

 

Unable to control herself, she touched her own body while looking at Keno from the telescope that is pointed towards Keno’s house. She can distinctly see what Keno is doing right now. Her body felt hot as she decided to take off her top while playing at her boobs with her hand. Her nipples stood tall from her arousal.

 

“You like the food that I made for you. I wonder when will you start eating me too. Ah ah ah. You can lick me all over. Taste me all over. I’m willing to let you devour me. Ahn.”

 

“I want to do it soon with you.”

 

Her hand went down to her panties. Her place is already flooded with her juices just from thinking about Keno. She continued to caress her protruding bud. A half-naked girl was standing in front of her window while looking at someone from her telescope. If others saw her, they would surely shake their heads and call her a pervert.

 

*Keno POV*

 

Keno looked behind him. He felt this sudden chill from his back. But looking around, there was no one was aside from himself.

 

“It must be because of the window.”

 

He closed his windows and drawn his curtains. He changed his uniform and went downstairs to rummage their refrigerator. He found a sticky note on the fridge door.

     

      I’ve made some curry for you to eat tonight. There are ingredients in the fridge if you plan to cook something.

      Take care of yourself.       

       Love Mom.

 

Keno smiled at the note that was left on the fridge. His prior mom was not as caring as his current mom right now. He was now certain that this past was not the same as before. This time he was sent to an alternate universe, something different from his own world. Some things might be similar and familiar, but overall, his life is completely different from his past self.

 

“I wonder what happened to the soul of the person residing in this body.”

 

He touched his own chest while thinking those thoughts. He was happy for having an upgraded version of his own body but he still felt that there were some things missing. He was wondering how the soul of the body he was residing in had any mishap. He did not know if his own soul was drawn to this body by some chance, or if there was a reason. For now, he was happy to be alive and live again.

 

“There are things that I want to experience. Especially having a girlfriend and having sex. I mean look at me, it’s impossible for me to not get a girlfriend just from the way I look right now.”

 

He looked at his own reflection and smirked. He felt his accident was a blessing rather than a curse. He felt full of himself just thinking about getting together with girls.

 

“The president is hot. Maybe I can get together with her. Hahahaha.”

 

“I wish.”

 

Keno’s thoughts were nothing but wishful thinking. He did not know what he can do in order for Stephanie to fall for him. He was not good in sports while his intellect was average. The only thing that made him above average was his body and looks.

 

“I hope this body’s reflexes is better compared to my old body. I might have been able to survive that accident if I was able to jump out of the way. Sigh.”

 

He was not able to remember any pain from the accident that happened. It was one thing he was thankful for. He did not want to feel the excruciating pain from being squished by such heavy objects. He was thankful for his fast death.

 

Keno reheated the curry that his mother prepared for him. He was thinking of how his mother was in this world. He felt relieved that this time he might be able to live a normal high school like, unlike his past self. He can finally have a normal family, normal friends and normal schoolmates. He felt that this time, his life will be more fulfilled.

 

On the other house besides his, a girl is panting and breathing haggardly as she continued touching herself while saying Keno’s name out loud.

1/2 chapter release for this week. Enjoy.

37