Chapter 5: A girl’s room
3.9k 4 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Keno removed his shoes before stepping inside the house. Stephanie’s house has the same structure as his own. Therefore, he knew that Stephanie’s room was upstairs. He knew Stephanie is an only child like himself. In the past week, he was able to find out about Stephanie’s parents. They were very busy with their business and had to travel a lot to close business deals. This was also the reason why they grew close since they are neighbors. Their parents were well-acquainted with each other and would get-together during holidays.

 

“Just go up to my room. I’ll prepare the drinks and snacks.”

 

Stephanie said with a sweet smile as she headed for the kitchen.

 

Keno felt his heart beat faster when he was about to enter Stephanie’s room.

 

This is my first time entering a girl’s room. 

 

He opened the room and saw a girlish themed room. He inhaled the air that was in the room and the sweet scent of Stephanie lingered in the air. He looked at the bed with light pink themed bedding. The room was simple with a study desk and shelves which was packed with books. He put the books on top of the table and looked around. Near the window was a telescope.

 

I guess Stephanie likes looking at the stars.

 

There was a stuffed bear that had a shade of dark blue and black eyes.

 

Keno tilted his head looking at the bear.

 

Is this a coincidence? but that color palette is the same as mine?

 

Dark blue hair and black eyes. This was his own trait. The bear was wearing the same uniform as them.

 

He was about to pick it up and look at it closer when he heard footsteps climbing up the stairs.

 

I don’t want to be labeled as a creep touching things in a girl's room when she’s not around.

 

Keno stopped himself and sat at the only chair in the room. He did not want to sit on the bed. He did not know if Stephanie will allow that kind of behavior. He actually wanted to smell the bed covers and pillows. However, he stopped himself thinking that that is what a pervert will do.

 

Deep inside he was excited seeing a girls room.

 

Ah, I’ve lived a pathetic life. My years in high school and college without being invited to one of the girls room.

 

He gave a sigh when the door opened.

 

“What’s wrong? Did you get bored while waiting for me?”

 

Stephanie asked while looking at Keno.

 

“Oh, you should sit on my bed. I’ll pull out a small table so we can sit there comfortably.”

 

Before Keno could stop her, she already pulled out a folding table from the storage. It was set up quite easily which gave Keno no reason to decline her request. He lifted his butt from the chair and went and sat on the bed. Stephanie prepared the drinks and some slices of cakes on a plate.

“I hope you are fine with strawberry shortcake. This was given as a gift to mother.”

 

Stephanie laid the platter with cakes.

 

This is actually my favorite. Lucky!

 

Keno could smell the scent of Stephanie who was beside him. He decided to eat the cake to stop thinking about how close he was with Stephanie’s body. They would bump arms from time to time being to close to one another. He became nervous and drank the tea in one go.

 

“It’s delicious.”

 

Keno said while smiling at Stephanie. He looked at her face and then…

 

Huh, why is it blurry.

 

He rubbed his eyes and did a double-take to make sure.

 

I feel sleepy. Ugh, what’s happening.

 

Thud~

 

It did not take long before Keno’s body fell on the bed.

 

Stephanie looked at Keno with twinkling eyes as though ready to devour her prey.

 

“Fu Fu Fu, I’d never thought you’d drink all of it in one go. Ahaha.”

 

“My sweet sweet Keno. I have you all to myself for this whole weekend.”

 

Stephanie had an eerie smile on her face. She was gulping a lot while reaching Keno’s body. She carefully touched his cheeks.

 

“Oh, they are so soft.”

 

“Let me help you lay on the bed so that you’ll be more comfortable.”

 

She carefully lifted Keno’s body very slowly and carefully. It was more of a push and pull instead of lifting. Before Stephanie was fully satisfied with Keno’s place, she was sweating bullets on her face. She kept touching Keno’s face and body. Her hands were very busy wanting to touch all parts of his body. Her face came closer to Keno’s as she smelled his scent. She wanted to lick him all over but stopped herself.

 

“Stay there for a bit Keno-kun. I have to clean myself first before we continue.”

 

She said as though she was talking to Keno in a normal conversation. She hopped happily to her bathroom as the sound of water could be heard.

 

She was cleaning every nook and cranny of her body. She made sure she smelled nice just for today. She wanted to make it extra special.

 

Stephanie was humming a tune inside the shower. The water cascaded her body, her fine curves glistened with the falling drops of water that envelope her. She was proud of her body, she knew how the boys reacted to her every time she walked. Especially during their swimming class. Young boys will gawk at her. However, that did not make her happy because the person she wanted to appreciate her beauty the most, did not have the same reaction as the other boys.

36