Chapter 6: She’s Weird
3.9k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

What is this warm and comfortable feeling enveloping me?

 

“Hmmm.”

 

Keno could not help but let out a groan. Something hot and slimy was enveloping him. This was the first time he had such a feeling. The movements of the slimy and warm thing that was enveloping him made him feel like he was in heaven. Keno’s eyes widened in surprise when he finally realized what was happening.

 

Slurp Lick Lick~

 

“Warm, hot and big. I can smell your scent Keno. Wonderful.”

 

His mind became wide awake when he realized what was going on. He suddenly fell asleep after eating and drinking what Stephanie prepared. He was certain that Stephanie put something in the food to make him fall asleep.

 

But why?

 

He couldn’t help asking himself for whatever reason.

 

If she asked me, I would have been willing to do it with her.

 

He wanted to get up and speak with the girl who was servicing his dick right now. She was entranced in her own motions that she did not even notice Keno’s subtle movement. Keno wanted to get up but something pulled on his hands.

 

What the fuck. Why am I handcuffed?

 

Both hands and feet are tied down to Stephanie’s bedposts.

 

“You are finally awake Keno-kun.”

 

Stephanie looked up when she felt Keno’s body moving. He has been moaning and had minute movements for a while. However, she felt the sudden tug from the post which meant he started to wake up.

 

“Why are you doing this Stephanie?”

 

Keno wanted some answers so the thought it was better to ask the question himself. His dick felt lonely when Stephanie’s mouth stopped servicing him but he felt that it was more important to get things clear from the start. He wanted to know if he did something wrong for Stephanie to act this way.

 

Stephanie’s eyebrows furrowed from Keno’s question. There was a sign of confusion at the beginning but changed to sudden delight.

 

“Are you willing to talk to me now? Is this an improvement in our relationship?”

 

Stephanie’s voice was excited and in a hurry. It seems she wanted to talk with him since the beginning but found it hard to express herself.

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“You have been avoiding me after the incident that happened in my room.”

Stephanie said while looking downwards. Keno waited for her to continue since he cannot remember what happened. If he knew. He wouldn’t be suffering like this.

 

You should have passed me your memories. This world’s me.

 

Keno felt a headache coming but he did not wait long before hearing the rest of the story

.

“You realized I was looking at your bedroom my telescope.”

 

Stephanie said in a lowered voice.

 

“You’ve been spying on me?”

 

Keno’s voice shot up. It was from surprise rather than anger.

 

I mean, I have this kind of body. I shouldn’t be so mad about it, right?

 

“Spying is such a harsh word. I prefer to call it admiring.”

 

The girl finally had the courage to look into Keno’s eyes. He found her eyes to be sincere. However, he still felt something was missing from her story.

 

“And?”

 

He wanted Stephanie to continue with her story.

 

“Uhmm. And you saw me masturbating while watching you from my window the next day. I forgot to close my curtains and you found me naked masturbating while watching your room.”

 

Keno wanted to facepalm from hearing what the girl said. Although he couldn’t since his hands were tied up.

 

“Okay, I understand. I forgive you. So please remove these handcuffs and let me go.”

 

Keno said with the nicest tone he could voice out.

 

“No. I don’t want to. You will just run away and ignore me again. We are finally having a better relationship.”

 

Stephanie had determined eyes but to Keno, her eyes are starting to look crazy from his perspective.

 

Who would tie up a guy and have her way with him just because of an argument? This is not normal. If she asked me then I would have surely agreed but this kind of play is kind of different.

 

“And look.”

 

Stephanie pointed at his dick which was standing tall and glistening from her saliva.

 

“I already made it hard. Don’t worry. I’ll take responsibility.”

 

Stephanie proudly said as she thumped her heart to assure Keno. However, this gesture just made Stephanie’s bounce. Keno’s eyes finally laid and Stephanie’s naked body.

 

“Isn’t that suppose to be the guy's line?”

 

Keno retorted while giving a sigh.

 

She really is in my strike zone.

 

Keno eyed Stephanie’s body. He appreciated the perfect figure of the naked girl in front of him. He slowly looked down to her chest, her erect nipples, her navel and then her most important place. Hers had little hair. Unlike the ones he had seen in video’s, Stephanie’s slit is still closed. He wanted to see what was inside but since his hands were tied there was nothing he could do but stare. He could also see some liquid that ran down along her legs.

 

How long has she been like that? She looks gorgeous. I don’t care if she’s weird. I want to fuck her right now.

 

While having those thoughts, something appeared right in front of him. It looked just like a screen from a game but transparent.

 

Notice: choose one option.

-Capture

-Escape

-Taunt

1/2 chapter for this week

 

35