Chapter 7: Quest
3.7k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Notice: choose one option.

-Capture

-Escape

-Taunt

 

What the hell is this?

 

Keno could not help but question the words floating in the air. He wanted to swipe the words to see if it was real. He was wondering if he was hallucinating due to the drugs that Stephanie had given him earlier. However, he had this ominous feeling that something will happen if he did not choose.

 

Fine. I choose escape.

 

He thought in his mind but nothing happened. He spoke the word escape and nothing happened still. Stephanie only gave him a look when he muttered escape but busily continued licking Keno’s body. Keno stopped minding the girl for a bit and continued focusing on the words. Suddenly something changed.

 

User picked Escape option.

 

Processing…

 

Keno had his hope up when he saw the words. Although he did not plan to run away from the girl who tied him, he wanted to be the one on top and make the moves. He did not want his first experience to tied up in a bed, and unable to move.

 

Unable to proceed Escape option. User does not have the available skills to proceed.

 

God damn it. Why do you give a fucking option that is not even possible from the start.

 

Keno was cursing in his mind when he suddenly felt some weight on his body. He stopped looking at the words that are floating in front of him and looked at the girl that he ignored. She started to position herself on top of Keno. She carefully straddled the boy while holding his penis on her hand. She put the tip of Keno’s dick on her pussy lips.

 

“uhm, ahn.”

 

Stephanie groaned from pleasure. Her pussy juice smeared on Keno’s dick. The hot member was now covered in her pussy juice. She continued to grind the hard and erect member on her pussy which brought her close to cumming. Keno could not help but also let at a groan, focusing on the girls' movements.

 

Stephanie stopped her movement and looked into Keno’s eyes.

 

“Don’t worry. I will take responsibility.”

 

Stephanie said full of determination.

 

“What the fuck are you saying. It’s the guy who is supposed to say those words.”

 

“I’ll take your virginity now.”

 

She exclaimed with joy and ecstasy.

 

“Like I said. That’s supposed to be my line.”

Before Keno could continue with his rebuttal. He felt something warm and tight enveloping his dick.

 

“Ugh”

 

Stephanie made a groan in pain as she was only able to put in half of Keno’s dick. Tears started to well up in her eyes. Keno wanted to say more but decided to keep quiet when she saw the young girl who was in pain. He felt good. However, he knew that he would feel a lot better if his whole dick was inside of her, but he decided to wait for Stephanie to compose herself. He waited for a bit before Stephanie’s rough breathing stabilized. She opened her eyes and looked at Keno once again. She used the whole weight of her body to finally swallow the whole thing. Keno felt something rip when Stephanie’s pussy got all of his dick in.

 

“Ahn. It’s so hot. I can feel you inside me.

 

Stephanie touched her belly. Although it hurts, she was filled to the brim by Keno’s hot dick. She felt fulfilled at the moment just thinking about it.

 

We are finally connected, body and soul. No one can take this away from me. No other girl is able to take you away from.

 

Stephanie’s body convulsed while having those thoughts. Her mind went white from the pure bliss she was experiencing. She wanted to do more, to experience more, but her body could not handle the pleasure and her mind stopped functioning.

 

“Hey, are you having an orgasm?”

 

Stephanie was unable to answer. Her body continued to convulse. On top of him. In no time her body slumped on his. Keno can feel her full weight on his. Her nipples are hitting his chest. Her ragged breath was tickling his neck. Keno could feel her vagina constricting and wriggling on his dick. It felt comfortable and yet unsatisfying. His dick was fully enveloped by Stephanie’s warm and tight folds. The waves of orgasm that Stephanie was experiencing was transmitted to his dick.

 

“Hey Stephanie, don’t stop now.”

 

He tried to plead to the still girl on top of him.

 

You said you will take responsibility but I haven’t cum yet.

 

He wanted to move. To get his dick in and out of her tight pussy to feel comfortable. But he couldn’t. The best he could do was move his waist. The weight of Stephanie’s body was pushing him down. It made him tired out easily and unable to further move his waist. He was not able to cum no matter how hard he grinded his dick inside of Stephanie.

 

He could hear Stephanie moan every time he hits a spot. However, he still felt unsatisfied with those simple and small waist movements. He wanted to make his dick comfortable but all he could do was despair in his situation.

 

“God damn it, Stephanie. Don’t cock block me now. The least you can do is let me cum.”

 

Keno was in the cusp of cumming just a minute ago. However, it seems that Stephanie’s orgasm stopped, therefore, her folds stopped wriggling. The girl seemed to have fainted while having his hard member still inside of her. Stephanie wrapped her arms around Keno’s neck and began to mumble something.

 

Keno wanted to close his eyes and tried to relax but a sudden alarm rang in his head.

 

User unable to complete the quest.

Computing points.

 

 

 

 

30