Chapter 8: Not a Masochist
3.7k 3 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

User unable to complete the quest.

 

Computing points.

 

User does not have any points to compensate the amount for penalty.

 

Penalty Time will begin in 5..

 

4..

 

3..

 

2..

 

1

 

“What the hell? What points are you talking about? Hey, Hey what’s going on? System?”

 

Keno tried talking to the so-called system that was counting down numbers. He was unable to understand the situation. There was no explanation of what his specific quest should be. He was only given the option to choose from capturing, escaping and taunting the target which he assumed was Stephanie. He chose escape, but it seems that he did not have the necessary skill set. He was unable to choose another option due to Stephanie’s action which led to the current situation.

 

He did not know that there was a time limit for the so-called quest. If he knew, he would have picked an option even though he was experiencing sex for the first time.

 

What is this penalty time? God damn it all.

 

His mind was in disarray. Everything happened so fast. The sensation from having sex for the first time was still fresh on his mind. All his thoughts were leaning towards the sex that occurred. Although his dick only went in, he still considered it as sex. He was brimming with happiness when he felt Stephanie’s virginity tore. He had a sense of fulfillment just from that.

 

However, the sudden announcement from the system made his heart rate speed up. Even though he has not experienced it first hand, his body was having a strong reaction to the words “Penalty Time”. Alarm bells are ringing inside his head as though saying that something bad will soon happen.

 

It did not take long before the count down timer turned to 1 and he felt his body was being sucked into the darkness.

 

 

Keno opened his eyes.

 

He was now stuck in a dimly lit room.

 

He felt chains around his wrists. His weight pulling down the chains made it hurt.

 

He was completely naked.

 

When he looked around, his eyes widened in surprise.

 

Some things were familiar, while others were not.

 

User has failed the quest.

User does not have points to pay for the penalty.

 

Penalty time will begin.

 

50 points is equivalent to 5 hours of penalty time.

 

Penalty Time will begin.

 

Once the system announcement was finished a woman appeared in front of Keno.

 

Since he was hanging on the wall, he had to look down on the woman that appeared.

 

Her body was covered in leather garbs, so flimsy was the attire which failed to cover the important parts entirely. Keno’s eye burned with desire. The flimsy leather outfit accentuated the body parts of the woman. Her boobs more prominent, as though being lifted by the line of leather hugging her body into her skin. The nipples are almost seen, as the areola is peeking out from the side. However, the bulging nipples are still hidden like a gem. Her eyes are sparkling like jade, even in the dimly lit room, it pierces his soul. Her ruby red lips are smirking while looking at his hanging body. He might have been placed higher than her but he still felt that he had to bow to her presence. She had a leather mask that added a hint of mystery to the woman in front of her.

 

A woman, not a girl.

 

The woman walked to the side where shelves and tables full of items could be found. Keno felt a chill creeping at his back when the woman picked up a whip from the counter. It was the most basic one from all the others. He started to fear what’s to come. From the array of items, some things are unspeakable even to him, as a man who watched a lot of porn, a lot of genres, he was familiar with most of the items in the shelves and on the table. However, there are a lot more that he has seen for the first time. Dildos, chains, candles, and motors of different shapes and sizes.

 

His heart was palpitating when the woman started to hover on the dildos.

 

Oh dear lord, buddha, allah. I do not want that. Please, anything but that.

 

He was panicking inside. He wanted to experience all sorts of sex and positions. He wanted to experiment. But that was something that he did not want to cross at all.

 

Finally, the woman picked up the most regular looking whip from her collection. She had a wicked smile on her lips. It may have looked beautiful but to Keno she was the devil reincarnate.

 

Five hours. Will this be five hours of torture?

 

Thwack~

 

With one swift movement, the whip resounded in the room. Keno’s body stiffened, but something else also stiffened like a reaction. His penis stiffened from just the sound. His eyes opened wide from surprise as he was sure that this was not his fetish. This was not something he desired. Nay, he avoided any genres and tags that had anything to do with this.

 

No, No. No. Please, I am not a masochist.

 

His dick was already dripping with pre-cum as the woman approached him slowly. Gently, slowly, her fingers touched his skin which made Keno’s body jolt. From his chest to his chin. She looked at his face with dangerous eyes before letting go of his now red face. She started walking to a spot and unfurled the whip on her hand.

 

Thwack~

“Gah”

 

Splurt splurt~

 

One hit descended on Keno’s body. With that one hit, he cummed. Pain and arousal unlike any other. He felt both at the same time. He cummed just from that one hit.

 

“No, no, no. I don’t want this. I am not a masochist. I do not want to awaken this kind of fetish.”

 

His pleading resounded with the sounds of leather hitting skin. The woman did not stop hitting his body. Her pearly white teeth were showing from the gaps of her cherry red lips. It seems she was enjoying the sight of the boy twisting and turning from pain and arousal.

 

 

 

 

30