Chapter 10: Captured
3.6k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Notice: choose one option.

-Capture

-Escape

-Taunt

 

 

Finally, I’ve been waiting for you to appear.

 

They were about to get it on when the option appeared in front of Keno. This time he did not hesitate.

 

Capture

 

User has chosen Capture

 

User has 3 hours to Capture target.

 

Failing will result to a Penalty.

 

Time will begin in 5..

 

4..

 

3..

 

2..

 

1

 

Keno waited for the countdown before making his move. He stopped kissing Stephanie and whispered to her ears.

 

“Turn around.”

 

Stephanie complied without complaining. Keno took Stephanie’s two hands and lead them to the wall. He wanted her to be able to support her body with all the thrusting that he was planning to do.

 

Keno aligned his dick on Stephanie’s vagina. It was overflowing with her own juices and the water dripping from the shower. He rubbed his dick on her pussy lips, he could feel it twitching as its lips opened, excited at the long and hard dick that was about to enter her.

 

Stephanie’s excitement rose when Keno rubbed his dick on her clitoris.

 

“Ahnn, put it in, please. I can’t take it anymore.”

 

Stephanie looked back with begging eyes. Her eyes burning with desire for Keno’s penetration. Keno could not help but tease the young girl moaning under his machinations.

 

“What do you want?”

 

Stephanie’s face reddened like a tomato when Keno asked her.

 

“You know what I want. Please.”

 

“You have to say it if you really want it.”

 

He continued rubbing his member to the budding flower of Stephanie. Moans and sighs leaked out from her cherry lips. She could not take it anymore as she responded.

 

“I want your dick. I want your hot and hard dick inside me.”

 

Stephanie begged as he opened her legs invitingly at Keno. She wanted him to thrust his penis inside her. She wanted it inside her so much so that she pushed her own butt towards the penis that was rubbing her pussy.

 

“Good.”

 

Keno smiled wickedly as he thrust his penis inside Stephanie.

 

“Ahn. It’s inside me. I can feel it. I can feel you.”

 

With one swing of his body, Keno was able to penetrate deep inside Stephanie. Her folds were wriggling in delight from the penetration. Her walls fit just right for his penis. He felt that it was made to accept him.

 

“You like that huh. You sure are a horny girl aren’t you.”

 

Keno continued to tease her while she was on the cusp of an orgasm. He hadn’t moved yet but the girl seemed to be too sensitive.

 

“Hey, you are mine now. You got that?”

 

Keno started to move. He pulled his waist out, only letting the tip of his dick inside. Stephanie suddenly felt an emptiness which made her answer quickly.

 

“Yes, I’m yours. My b body, my mind, and soul all belong to you.”

 

Once Keno had her answer, he thrust his penis inside of Stephanie. The whole length was swallowed inside her depths. Keno felt that he hit something hard.

 

“Ah, There.”

 

Hearing this made him move his body quicker, faster and deeper. He held one of Stephanie’s legs to make his penis drive deeper into her depths.

 

The sounds of moans, grunts and splashing water could be heard from within the shower room.

 

It did not take long for Stephanie to reach her orgasm as her legs buckled. Her arms are still leaning on the wall, but her legs has lost all its strength. Keno supported her body with his own.

 

“I’m about to cum too.”

 

He said to her ears from behind.

 

“Inside, put it inside of me. I want to have it.”

 

Stephanie begged for Keno’s semen. Keno did not expect Stephanie to ask for his cum. He was ready to pull out of her but he decided that it could be part of capturing her. With one final thrust, he released all the pent up semen he had inside Stephanie. Her body convulsed as her mouth hang open, saliva dripping down the side of her lips.

 

Keno grunted from having been able to experience cumming. He suddenly remembered what happened in penalty time.

That does not count, that was only a nightmare that will never happen again.

 

Stephanie’s body gave way and collapsed from their activity. Keno help the girl. His cum was dripping from Stephanie’s vagina. He carefully sat Stephanie’s body and lean her on the wall. He opened her legs and saw his cum dripping to the sides of her leg. It was overflowing with his cum. Her lips were still open just from having been penetrated by his penis. He felt that it was inviting him once more. He could not help himself and touch her pussy lips to which had a huge reaction from the sleeping girl.

 

He stopped his hand from further touching the girl and took the showerhead. He checked the temperature of the water before washing the girl’s body. He carried Stephanie to the bedroom and dressed her in her pajamas before laying her on the bed. The bed wasn’t clean yet but he did not have the time to mind it at the moment. There was something much more important that he needed to do.

 

There were some notification that popped up in front of him ever since Stephanie gave her answer to Keno. He did not expect to have that kind of result, but in the end, he was glad. He was finally able to move forward with the system that he has.

 

Capture Success

 

Collection is now open

 

Shop is now open

 

Skills are now open

 

 

You can read up to 5 advance chapters if you support me on patreon.

 

27