Chapter 11: Collection
3.1k 2 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Skills are now available.

 

Collection is now available.

 

Shop is now available.

 

Finally, it appeared. I knew I just have to capture a target to get things started.

 

Keno clenched his fist knowing that everything is starting.

 

This is just the beginning.

 

User has earned 100 points for capturing target.

 

User may use your points in the shop to buy skills.

 

What are the skills available?

 

Lines appeared in front of Keno

 

Endless charm-use your eyes to capture the heart and soul of your target. 1 use per day. 2000 points.

 

Glib tongue-use your voice to capture the heart and soul of your target. 1 use per day. 2000 points.

 

Dine and dash-runaway from a target after eating her. You will avoid any penalty while activating this skill. 1 use per week. 5000 points.

 

Upgrade system to level 2 10000 points.

 

System guide-5000 points

 

Other shop options are unavailable due to level restrictions.

 

How do I get enough points to get those skills? If possible, I would like to buy a system guide. I need more information.

 

Keno wondered when he will be able to accumulate enough points to buy something from the shop. He wanted to get an idea on how he can accumulate points faster. If he only gets 100 points from capturing Stephanie, he began to wonder how much work he needs to put in, in order to achieve his goal.

 

I just need to take one step at a time and figure everything out. Even the points needed to buy skills is not enough.

Collection:1

Name: Stephanie

Rank:⭐⭐⭐

Skills:

Stalking (level 1)-able to follow targets unnoticed

Spying (level 1)-able to spy on targets unnoticed

Poison Master (level 1)-able to use poison on target.

Intimacy: 80/100

Book: Chapter 1 (open)

These skills are very scary. Or those innate skills? I wonder how high is her rank compared to others?

 

Once Keno had this thought, he got scared. Thinking about other people who could have the same skills as Stephanie wandering outside the world gave him the chills.

 

I need to find out if she knows she has those skills. Maybe she developed them when I captured her, but I need to be sure. More things just keep on piling up. This world is not as wonderful as I thought it will be.

 

Keno gave out a sigh. He felt like he was going to have a headache for the days to come. 

 

Why is here intimacy only 80? I wonder if the more we have sex then the higher her intimacy might max out. I’d have to experiment on that. A book has also appeared with a Chapter 1(open).

 

Upon tapping on the Chapter, rows after rows of sentences appeared.

 

It has been one week since Keno saw me masturbating in my room while watching him. I do not know how he found out, but after knowing such matter, he started to avoid me. We usually go to school together. I would wake him up every morning since he’s not a morning person. I miss those days as I can smell his scent and caress his body. From time to time, I would steal a kiss without him knowing. He he~

 

I wonder when he will notice that I am the best girl for him.

 

Keno did not continue reading. He closed the pop-up tab. He felt he was reading a diary of a young girl. To be honest, he was not sure if he was ready to know the true feelings of the girl who might be a little crazy in the head. He decided to accept the girl as she was now part of his collection.

 

Keno looked at the sleeping beauty beside her. He touched her hair, her silky smooth hair was nice to his touch. He decided to let the girl sleep. He knew he was a bit rough with her earlier.

 

Maybe we should try different positions? I wonder if that will work.

 

Collection must be the number of captured targets. It seems it does not have a cap amount. I don’t know what the risks are for having too many captured targets. I guess I should try looking for a girl who is easy to handle and avoid the risk of being found out.

 

Keno went through his memory and tried to find a decent girl that he could capture. He was not sure if the target should be willing in order to become a capture target, or as long as the partner is a woman, then the quest will appear.

 

He held his chin while thinking about his next step.

 

Today is Saturday. I have two days to raise my intimacy with Stephanie. For now, I will make that my priority. Raising points is another thing. I want to buy a system guide. I need a way to gather information about the system. I think the guide will be my best bet.

 

Keno’s plan was very simple. He will not rush into things. Just thinking about his bitter experience made his body shudder.

 

Stat

Name:

Keno

Age:

16

Skills:

????

Current Quest:

None

Points:

100

Collection:

1

 

Do I really have to buy skills? I only have one skill and is only made up of question marks. I can’t figure out what it does since no matter how I try, no information pops out.

 

Keno gave up after trying to tinker with his stats. He closed the floating pop out blocking his face. He laid beside Stephanie and found a comfortable position. He forgot how tired he was due to all the things that was running through his head.

Confusion,

Anxiety,

Fear.

He felt he was dragged into a world of unknown. He wasn’t even sure if he was alone. Is he the only one with skills? Is it safe for people like him who are different?

He drifted to sleep while having those thoughts revolving around his head.

The only comfort he had was the warm and fragrant girl that he hugged from behind.

 

 

29