Chapter 13: Hungry Again
2.9k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Keno was preparing to use his fingers together with his tongue when he heard words coming out of Stephanie with ragged breaths.

 

“Please, stop teasing me. I can’t take it anymore.”

 

Her pleading eyes looked into Keno’s. Her body is all hot and bothered by Keno’s actions. Although she was enjoying it, her mind and body wanted something more. She wanted him inside of her, penetrating her inside. Just thinking about it made her pussy lips open with delight, as though willing to accept him.

 

Stephanie opened her arms wide, an action which showed how much she wanted his body on top of hers. Keno was not moving and just staring at her. She knew he wanted to hear something, some kind of invitation that would come from her mouth. Stephanie used her fingers to open her folds, she widened her legs to expose her pussy dripping with love juice. Her eyes are misty from all of Keno’s machination.

 

“Please put your hard and hot dick inside of me.”

 

She wanted to feel his body right now. Keno heard this as a cue. He dived into her body and pierced it all at once. His length was entirely swallowed within her folds.

 

“Ahn. I can feel you inside of me.”

 

She touched her own belly with a satisfied smile on her face.

 

Keno held onto her legs in order to push harder, deeper into her. Thrusting his body as his penis moved in and out of her made Stephanie go wild and crazy. Her sensitive pussy which had been played by Keno earlier is now feeling everything inside her. Hitting the right spots, her body convulsed, almost making her reach orgasm. Keno’s fast rhythm and motions made her mind go blank.

 

It might have been by instinct wherein she stretched both her hands out trying to reach for Keno’s body. She wanted to be hugged, to be passionately kissed.

 

Keno obliged and stopped pumping with fast motions. He removed his hands from her legs and took hold of her body. His arms supporting her back, he gave her a deep kiss. His tongue felt Stephanie’s tongue. She too did not waste any time to fight back. To taste Keno’s saliva. Since Stephanie was now in a sitting position while grabbing his back. It became harder for him to continue moving his body with big motions. He grinded his hips and pelvis in a circular fashion while he stood.

 

“Ahn, ahn, ahn.”

 

Stephanie could not take it anymore as she gave out moans of pleasure, releasing Keno’s mouth. Her mouth is dripping with saliva even though her head is looking up while moaning. Her body, by instinct, moved with the same motions as Keno which hit the spot that made her body melt in ecstasy.

 

“I’m cumming, cumming.”

 

Stephanie said as she grabbed Keno’s back. Her fingernails dug into his skin and her chest pressed into his body.

 

“I’m cumming too. Take it all inside of you.”

 

Keno whispered back as he made one last thrust. He dived deeper into Stephanie’s vagina while hitting something. He stayed put and finally.

 

Splurt Splurt~

 

Huge amount semen was poured inside of Stephanie. Her body reached orgasm.

 

“It’s too much. You’re filling me up.”

 

Hot semen continued to fill her insides and she readily accepted everything. They both savored their orgasms while sticking their body close to each other. Keno could feel the insides of Stephanie enveloping his penis. Waves of pleasure as his sensitive dick was still inside of her. He felt that her pussy was made to fit perfectly with his dick which made him empty his balls and directly fill Stephanie’s stomach.

 

Stephanie ran out of strength as she breathes haggardly on Keno’s arms. Their fluids were now spread all over the table. Good thing there wasn’t anything as they moved vigorously earlier. The shaking of their bodies made a creaking sound. Stephanie was glad that their table was sturdy.

 

Keno released everything inside Stephanie which made his dick lose its erection. They were still connected as they were hugging closely. He felt Stephanie loosed her hold on his back which prompted him to move. He looked at their connected parts and gave out a smile. Once he moved back, his penis was removed from her pussy. And like a stopper that was removed from a filled container, his semen started dripping out of Stephanie’s pussy. Her lips were wide open due to being penetrated by his penis. Keno felt that it painted a lewd picture just looking at the results of their sex.

 

His penis is covered with his and Stephanie’s juices. Especially his lower half. Stephanie on the other hand, sprawled on top of the table, started to breathe normally once more. Her eyes became calm.

 

Keno observed the girl on the table. Her breasts moved up and down in connection with her breathing. Her long hair, like black ink, is scattered on the table. He did not bother hiding his lewd gaze while observing her.

 

Grumble grumble~

 

The silent atmosphere finally was ruined by the grumbling sound. Stephanie gave out a giggle, it sounded like ringing bells to Keno. Full of life and naivety. Different from the girl who was humping him with vigor earlier.

 

Keno made a wry smile as it was his stomach that ruined the atmosphere.

 

“We should eat.”

 

Stephanie sat up, closed her legs and nimbly went down off the table. She looked back shyly at the table filled with their juices and said,

 

“We should probably eat somewhere else. I’ll clean it up once we are done.”

 

She escaped to the bathroom and cleaned herself. She looked refreshed and is now wearing casual clothing. Keno decided to clean himself too and left the scene.

27