Chapter 16: Professional Lady
2.6k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Monday came.

 

Everything went back to normal. Keno and Stephanie did the same routine at school. No one knew about their relationship. After school, they would spend most of their nights at Keno’s or Stephanie’s room like monkeys in heat. Keno was finally getting used to his high school life. He would get bits of information from Stephanie about how he acted before. He carefully questioned her with this regard by inserting in some small talk.

 

He then found out how aloof he was prior to his soul’s take over of his current body. He did not join any club nor activities. He preferred to be alone.

 

As per usual, Mina would come by during morning classes begin to have some small talk. Keno could see from the corner of his eyes that Stephanie would usually be observing them. However, he was glad that Stephanie was able to control herself. Like usual, she would revoke Mina if she was doing something against the school rules. But Stephanie allowed other people to interact with Keno without any problem.

 

Keno did not approach his classmates, but he did keep an eye on the girls around him. He wanted to find out if a quest prompt would suddenly pop out if he waited for the girls to hang around him. However, there was no reaction from the system. it continued to lay dormant unless called for.

 

Keno would check his stats from time to time, but there were no changes aside from Stephanie’s fluctuating intimacy which never reached above 90/100. Keno wondered what he needed to do I order to max out her intimacy. The points also remained the same. He started to think that there was something wrong with the point system as it was impossible to gather points at the moment. The points he got from capturing Stephanie the first time was the only points he had until now.

 

Under this assumption, he believed that the point system was definitely bugged. Thinking about how he needed points in case a time came that he was not able to capture a target sent shivers to his soul. His current 100 points was nothing more than a buffer in case a penalty came. Skills are nothing more than dreams for the future.

 

Keno gave out a sigh while thinking of his situation. He had hoped that he’ll be able to gather points during the weekend while he grinded Stephanie’s intimacy. Unfortunately, it was nothing more than a pipe dream. He was wondering if he the so-called system update or system guide was his ticket to have a better understanding of his system’s purpose. If that was the case, then he was going in blind to his whole situation.

 

His other worry was Stephanie’s sign of possessiveness. Any mention of a girls name would get a reaction from her. Not wanting to aggravate her further made Keno stop asking questions altogether. He was left with either observing them from afar or listening in on their conversations while acting aloof.

 

Another week passed.

 

It was time for his parents to return from their conference.

 

Keno made sure to clean the whole house.

 

With the help of Stephanie who was overly familiar with the house’s structure, they were able to arrange every nook and cranny. They ventilated and opened all the windows to diffuse the smell that gathered. He doubled checked to see that no evidence is left with their almost a week of honey-mooning in the house.

 

“Keno we’re home.”

 

His mom yelled at the front door while dragging a suitcase. His father beside her, while behind them was a woman that he was not familiar with.

 

Keno welcomed his parents home then looked at the woman behind his parents. She looked to be in her 20’s. Maybe mid 20’s to early ’30s by Keno’s guess. She was wearing a suit, her blonde hair in a ponytail and wearing glasses. She looked like a professional lady with a hot body. The suit highlights her curves, her womanly figure was oozing with sex appeal as she strides with her gait.

 

Her mother hugged him to her embrace then gave him a peck on the cheeks. Keno looked at his father and gave a welcoming smile after his mother’s release.

 

To be honest. I’m not sure how to act in front of my current mother.

 

He was unsure if he should act like a normal teenage boy who refused to get a kiss from their mother’s. He knew that with his age, most boys avoid being intimate with their mothers by this time.

 

Once the woman’s eye settled on Keno’s, she gave a charming smile and greeted him.

 

“How are you Keno. It’s been a while.”

 

Keno could finally see her eyes clearly when she approached. Her eyes, ocean blue. Keno stood there without moving unable to do anything.

 

What should I do?

 

He wasn’t sure what to do. This was the first time he has seen this woman. She was not someone he was familiar with in his past life. Therefore, he just stood there and gave a smile as a reply.

 

The woman then hugged Keno in a tight embrace. Keno could definitely feel the bulges on his chest. The soft and warm sensation that he was now familiar with has started to give his body a reaction.

 

Please let me go. You are hugging me too tight from the front.

 

The embrace seem to last for a very long time. He started to sweat, it was a mixture of pleasure and pain. His hands were trapped to his sides, there was nothing separating their bodies. He was now starting to feel warm. He could smell the scent of the woman, his nose was on her neck. His lips almost touching her skin. If he moved a little he could nip at her ears.

 

If I opened my mouth.

 

He was almost about to act on impulse.

 

His son was starting to twitch with anticipation when the woman finally let go.

 

That was close.

 

Keno thought as he stepped back. He used the back of his hand to remove the sweat on his forehead. The woman smiled at him before talking back to his parents.

 

Keno finally having a chance to speak.

 

“I need to head out to Stephanie’s for a bit.”

 

Stepped outside and went directly to Stephanie’s house.

 

Unknown to him was a heated gaze coming from a woman.

Want more chapters? Consider giving the author a cup of coffee at ko-fi.com/kisama

 

26