Chapter 17: Teenage boy
2.5k 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Keno rushed towards Stephanie’s house. His body was that of a teenage boy, with a bit of stimulus, he has a hard-on.

 

He did not have time to think if the woman had noticed it. It was the same time that she let go when his dick was full-on hard. He just wanted to run away from her as soon as possible and deal with the situation. He’d make up an excuse once he got back home to his parents.

 

Opening the door, he found that it was not locked.

 

That girl should be more careful since she’s living alone.

 

He opened the door and locked it after he went inside. He did not announce his arrival and walked straight inside. He did not have to wait long to find the girl he was looking for. She was standing in front of the stove cooking something. Dressed in her short shorts and thin camisole. She was dressed lightly, maybe not expecting anyone to come over.

 

He tiptoed and got behind her. He was barefoot.

 

He wanted to surprise the girl by suddenly hugging behind her.

 

Stephanie did not even move her head and continued stirring the pot when she asked him.

 

“What are you doing here? Shouldn’t your parents arrived by now?”

 

Keno was a bit disappointed with her lack of reaction. However, he did not care much. He wanted to surprise her a bit and maybe make it into a little play, but since the girl was not the type to be surprised he decided to straightforwardly do his thing.

 

He put his hand inside her camisole and reached for her breast from under it. He started rubbing his dick which was already hard on her ass.

 

“Hmmm. They just arrived but I wanted to see you so much that I came here running.”

 

He pinched her nipple while he breath warm air to her ear. He nibbled at her ear, then licked it.

 

“Ahn.”

 

Stephanie’s neck started to turn red. Her body starting to warm up.

 

“Hey, let’s move over there.”

 

Keno continued with his rubbing while behind Stephanie. Stephanie nodded her head and turned off the burner. They went over the couch.

 

“Take off your clothes.”

 

Keno said while he took off his sweat pants and briefs. It dropped to the floor, his manhood stood there in full as the thing restricting it is now gone.

 

Stephanie gulped while looking at the thing standing proudly. She too removed her clothes which were not difficult to begin with. She was not wearing any bra, her nipples were now standing from Keno’s earlier play.

 

Her panties dropped on the floor with her shorts. A wet line that was linked to her panty could be seen. Her slit was glistening with her own juices. Keno has not touched her there, and yet she was already sopping wet. There was only a little bit of hair down there.

 

Keno had a devilish smile while looking at her amorous body. Although not fully developed like a mature woman, her body was something delectable either way. He felt that her body has been catered just for him. Just thinking about it made his penis drip with pre-cum.

 

Keno touched her slit, her juices sticked to his two fingers. He held it high up and showed it Stephanie.

 

“It seems your already this wet.”

 

Stephanie’s face turned red when she heard this. Although she knew for a fact how her body reacted, she could not help feeling shy about it. Her honest body was so used to Keno’s that she could not help her self but be aroused from his touches.

 

Keno sat on the couch with his legs wide open. His dick stood tall.

 

Stephanie could not help but gulp looking at that thing. Keno was also excited, she could see his pre-cum dripping. She knew what he wanted from her, therefore she got on her knees, her head slowly closed in on his hips. Her cherry lips parted slowly, her mouth opened and her tongue slightly peeking from the opening. Before she continued, she put her hair on her ear and looked up at Keno as though asking for permission. Keno nodded in satisfaction with not needing to guide her on what to do.

 

Stephanie’s parted mouth slowly licked the head of Keno’s penis. She used on hand to hold his shaft while the other to massage his balls.

 

“Hmmmm.”

 

A moan escaped from Keno’s lips. He started holding onto her head with his hand.

 

This girl has started to become very good at giving head.

 

Her tongue started to lick every part of his dick with delight. She even licked his balls while moving her hands up and down on his now wet shaft. After making his dick full of saliva, she started swallowing his dick into her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down while his dick was inside her warm, sticky and slimy mouth. She made sure her teeth was not hitting his dick.

 

Stephanie could not also help herself as she used one of her hands to touch herself once she heard Keno moan in pleasure. She started touching playing with her self.

 

As she continued moving her head up and down, she suddenly felt Keno was now close to cumming. Her movements became faster and faster as she waited for his semen.

 

Splurt Splurt~

 

Huge globs of semen entered her throat. It continued to flow into her while she sucks continuously, not letting any escape from her mouth. Keno’s dick grew limp once he released his semen.

 

Gulp Gulp~

 

Gulping sounds could be heard. Stephanie made sure to swallow everything before looking into Keno’s eyes and opening her mouth for Keno to see that she has completely swallowed everything.

 

Keno touched her cheek.

 

“Good girl.”

 

She took the girls hand and led her body to his.

 

He kissed her passionately, not minding that she had just given him a blowjob.

 

Keno was still sitting on the couch while he made Stephanie sit on his lap while facing him. Her legs spread onto his. She was now on top of him. Her juices flowing from her now opened lip as though waiting for him to enter her. To devour her, to make her feel good.

 

She did not have to wait long as keno’s dick stood up in attention once more.

Want more chapters? Consider giving the author a cup of coffee at ko-fi.com/kisama

 

 

24