Chapter 18: Dirty girl
2.7k 1 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

Stephanie was now kneeling while facing Keno. She positioned Keno in between her legs, her hand reached for Keno’s dick. She guided his dick to her pussy lips, spreading her love juice on his dick.

 

“Hnnn.”

 

Stephanie could not help but groan to the simple pleasure of rubbing her own flesh to Keno’s. She was already sensitive enough, that the sensation of his hot dick made her folds convulse. She could not wait any longer as she put the tip of his dick into her.

 

“Ahhhn.”

 

She dropped her waist as her vagina devoured Keno’s whole thing. Her folds wiggled in pleasure, her insides were like waves as Keno’s dick hit the right spots.

 

Keno closed his eyes when he felt the vibrations to his dick. It felt amazing. He felt that the hot and wet insides of Stephanie were massaging every part of his dick once it entered. He was starting to get addicted to this wonderful feeling. He started to wonder if other girl’s pussy would also feel the same. If just like ice cream, they’d have different flavors. He wanted to taste them all.

 

Just imagining it made his dick harder. Stephanie was positioned on his lap. Her juices started to smear his lap. She was still not moving which prompted Keno to hold waist. With a little force, he slowly raised her body up. His dick started to slid out Stephanie’s inside, keno made sure not to raise Stephanie’s body too much, his tip was still inside her when he pushed Stephanie’s body downwards.

 

“Ahhhhn.”

 

A moan full of passion was elicited from the beautiful mouth of Stephanie. Once Stephanie’s body fell. Keno started grinding his dick inside Stephanie. Using his own waist to move, he started pumping and moving his hips in small motions.

 

“Ah, ah, ah, ah.”

 

Stephanie grabbed Keno’s neck. Her head went to his neck and started licking it. Spreading her saliva all over his neck while Keno continued pounding her from below. It did not take long for her to start moving on her own to the rhythm that Keno was moving at. Sounds of flesh slapping flesh could be heard. Continued water splashing from both their juices that were overflowing. Stephanie moved her hands to Keno’s back, her nails started to dig into his skin as she was on the cusp oh her orgasm. She could not help it but bite Keno’s neck at the same time her body convulsed.

 

Keno was grunting from below Stephani. His body full of sweat as the two moves into a rhythm.

 

He too was also close to cumming when Stephanie started biting his neck. With one final push, he too cummed.

 

Splurt Splurt~

 

His semen entered into Stephanie’s womb.

 

Stephanie readily accepted Keno’s ejaculation inside her. As their two bodies connected inside, they relished into the after taste of their orgasms. Stephanie faced Keno and started kissing him passionately. She used her tongue to taste every corner of Keno’s mouth. His tongue, teeth, gums, saliva.

 

Keno also enjoyed her taste. They continued to kiss each other until they finally ran out of breath. Their heads separated.

Keno’s dick was already limp inside Stephanie, but since she was on top of him and their bodies joined together intimately, it was still inside Stephanie. She did not have any plans to move her body at the moment.

 

Stephanie gave an evil smile.

 

From on top of Keno, she started grinding her body into Keno’s with small movements. She could still feel keno’s hot semen into her belly. Her pussy still sensitive to their earlier tryst made her moan in pleasure as she continued grinding on Keno’s limp dick still inside her.

 

Keno feeling the vibrations of her folds inside made the blood rush back to his dick. Such a wonderful feeling made his manhood want for more action.

 

Stephanie grinned when she felt keno’s dick started to harden once more. Keno seeing that smile started playing with her boobs. He licked Stephanie’s teat slowly, leisurely. He used his tongue to slowly savor her nipples. From one to the other while massaging the one his mouth just passed. Keno pinched one of Stephanie’s nipples which made her stop in her tracks.

 

Her body’s movement suddenly paused as her body once more convulsed. She had another orgasm.

 

“You dirty girl. Do you feel it more with your nipples.”

 

Stephanie’s face started to blush from hearing Keno’s word. She could not deny his words as she had another orgasm just from his action. His dick was piercing her insides while he played with tits.

Their connected parts were so wet and slippery that once she started grinding herself to Keno, her clit rubbed on his lap which added to the pleasure.

 

Stephanie did not know how many times she had orgasmed.

 

Keno looked at her blushing face and thought of something. He held Stephanie’s body while they were still connected and stood up. Both his hands supported her legs which made sure she did not fall. Her body was still facing his, his dick still piercing deep inside her.

 

“Ahhhn.”

 

“What are you doing?”

 

She asked Keno while she hold onto his neck. That one movement made Keno’s dick pierced her insides deeply, the sudden movement did not help as her sensitive folds felt everything inside.

 

Keno grinned and started walking somewhere, every step he took, one could hear the pleasured moans of Stephanie reverberating in the house.

22