Chapter 1: The life of hero -Part 1
22 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1

The story of the chosen one began in a classical way. The beginning of his adventure could have been compared to that of any adventure novel. The chosen one was a seemingly mundane being, if not one thing, despite a stoic face dancing in the eyes of the chosen one fear. As she walked fast in the rain - yet another cliché - our heroine looked stealthily behind her. It wasn't the fact that she felt observed the problem, she was used to it and knew that what was watching her didn't want her to hurt. But lately she was having a dream that put her on the nerves and felt that some things looked at her with such intensity something never done before, was not normal, usually those who observed her looked at her with curiosity and therefore did not was not late to this shown to look at her more ready and hoped that she would take care of them what she would never do.  

She greeted the few people she met on her way. Then the houses were rarer... The chosen one walked head down on the bitumen trying to ignore the noise of the surrounding forest where was added the sounds of the various creatures she knew who inhabited her like the dragon that came every summer to nest since she was 3 years old are father had taken him there and they had made memorable memories. 

But when she looked up, she saw a large black mass with red eyes that made her uncomfortable... This creature bore no resemblance to the many creatures she used to encounter. She felt herself watching all the time but it was the first time in a long time that she was afraid of what was spying on her, she felt a danger, that thing that was watching her in her life and she only wanted one thing to move away, running away from that thing that terrified her. A grunt made the hairs stand on his neck. She slowly turned to the noise where and she could discern two blood-red eyes that seemed to come closer in the rain. 

 

A strangled noise came out of her mouth and she turned her back hurriedly towards her home. 

"Leak. A word that sounded more like a hiss was brought by the wind and she knew it belonged to a large creature she saw every day. And if even those creatures who repulsed her, told her to run away from this thing, it meant that it had to be done without hesitation. She put her hands safe those old ears habits of when she was a child and still terrified by the little elves with butterfly wings that appeared in her room. She gave up are umbrellas and ran like never before. 

 After a long way she saw her house, a mansion that anyone would have found luxurious and beautiful, the young blonde she found it cold, austere and undeniably ... Empty, however, a few years ago, the words she used were the exact opposite of those she applied today. 

Yet, while this place terrified her even more than to get used to it, today she had never wanted so much in this prison with the sickly white storefront, the wide windows to which only bars and bars are missing and which gave to corridors which, despite the chimneys, remained in theses inexorably cold, not receiving an ounce of human warmth. 

She eagerly searched for her keys, which kept falling because of those trembling hands, once she managed to calm them down she had trouble opening the padlock because of the rain and opening her hand a little with the grate in her eagerness. Once on her property she did not dare to look up because she still felt the panic of the spirits begging her to flee. They were still tracking her. They still terrified her.

 

A many applause for.... HEROINE!!!! Nice to meet you and please prepare yourself because your life become really hard! 

0