Chapter 1 – part 2
17 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1 - part two

She ran to the door did not feel reassured in this perfect garden, perhaps too perfect in the eyes of heroin, no weed, there were planted roses and lilies of many colors, shrubs and trees cut to perfection, everything was square and controlled, forcing nature to submit. Everything was frozen in this perfection. She missed sliding on the paved path only messy thing in the garden but even so this was perfect... She locked herself once inside locking locks and locks that her mother had placed following the constant harassment of her daughter who begged her to finally feel safe somewhere, she was then five years old and she had understood that her father would no longer be there to protect her. Our heroine dropped to the ground taking a big breath of air as she used to help her to this calmed down after agonizing moments, finally the screams had stopped, she did not even take the time to put her things in the closet and contented herself observed the perfectly varnished front door of the mansion laying both hands on door she succumbed to temptation and gently scratched the door with her nails still digging the slight mark that only those who knew they were there could be noticed and it did him good to ruin in a way as minimal as it was this perfection 

The girl sighed and then got up gently she walked into the empty and cold white-colored living room, on the table was laid an envelope, which she knew containing money that her mother had let her see it made her remember that her mother will not be there during  One moment... This how it slowly her breathing gradually accelerates and then the girl begins to hyperventilate dwell unable to stop. 

It was at times like this that she felt that she really needed her mother, when she let herself go in the warmth of those arms that certainly silenced all her fears and calmed down without needing words all these anxieties , the latter realizing this sudden need for affection on the part of her daughter to let her daughter let her be entwined sometimes brutally merely returning her in return whispering to her not worried and that all would be well that she should not be afraid and that everything would eventually be explained. She leaned against the wall and tried to go into her bathroom and then perhaps into her mother's room to snuggle up in her smelling sheets but the phone sounded she froze and hurried to answer praying that it was her mother. 

«_Claire, Good evening my angel... 

_Good evening mommy... One could feel an infinite sweetness in his voice 

_I was worried... you didn't answer... 

_I just got home.... 

_... Did something happen 

_The usual... 

_Claire... 

_I know... don't worry everything is going, fear not... I know... all I need is for you to stay with me. 

_I... I can't immediately call me back in ten twenty minutes and I could... I have to hang up my angel... 

_I see ... Do you think you can get home sooner... 

_I don't know my angel... I have to go... I love you... »

Claire hung up. She will be fist and breathed deeply, she gathered all her self-control so as not to throw the phone across the room and contented herself with a low cry but which conveyed so much... It is in that time that the girl would have liked to have someone. A person who would understand her, who would be like her. A being who would make him reddiscover the warmth that his home brought him before... Before... 

Claire is a sixteen-year-old girl from a well-to-do family, her father died in a car accident when she was five years old, that's when everything started to change. Claire developed a slight Thanatophobia, the fear of death. It wasn't really disabling, only sometimes she had panic attacks when she was alone. It was in these cases that she ran into her mother's room and took her in her arms. 

 

Let's talk about his mother... She too sees... but Claire is not sure that her mother knows that she sees too, she assumes that she suspects it but when the evidence is before her, that she knows it is as if she refuses to believe it, when Claire was eleven years old she began to travel for her work. She came from a wealthy family. She was a strong woman who despite her absences loved her daughter more than anything in the world and sitting to be there for her. She succeeded, with the sweat of her forehead and the support of her husband set up her business, which made her known. She was a role model for some women who admired her for being able to go so far in life. When these parents died, Claire's mother had a substantial inheritance, but also family obligations, which increased the number of her travels. But Claire's mother had the unfortunate tendency to take it all on her. When Claire's father died, thinking she was overwhelmed by her daughter, she minimized the evocation of the man she loved, and she plunged herself body and soul into the family business. 

Claire loved her mother. She looked a lot like him with her long blonde hair, their similar personality despite a great discrepancy on some points... All the way she was mother when Claire loved someone, she could do anything for that person, but she lived in constant paranoia. 

During her childhood she was convinced that she was crazy not understanding why, no one saw what she saw, she had convinced herself that everything she had experienced in the company of her father with these creatures was only illusion, an illusion that continued to play with her as an imaginary friend, a terrifying illusion that made her feel abnormal and different. 

But it was before she realized that her mother also saw and therefore that she was not crazy, but she felt judged constantly by what she had known before this realization, these so-called friends found her strange and stayed on their reserves when they were with her, since she had a mad trouble to trust people because she knew that soon he would leave finding her too odd for the supported, who would stay with someone who spent his time looking behind her back and who said all over day to have seen a creature that we see only in science fiction movies. She will be called either a madman or a liar, or for the nicest of an overly imaginative person. 

Her childlike spirit had come to really fear these creatures, associating them with her misfortune, they were for her responsible for what made her different, growing it was arranged especially thanks to the time she had woken up in the middle of the night, hearing noise downstairs and so had come down discreetly to find his mother cajoled these things and played with them. So she decided to do like her mother but she never managed to touch or approached too closely one of them, the fear of several years did not disappear easily but she supported them as one endures any critters, she does not would surely not succeed in entering as fusional with them as his mother. But she learned to this controlled and ended up approaching in all circumstances a cold and detached air like a mask, a shell, a protection that has become such a large part of herself that she forgets how to be otherwise, so she no longer panics when she sees something similar to the giant lizard/dragon that passes by her or suddenly appear before her which is abnormal for others has become normal for her. 

 

Claire wore no jewels because of the spirits that came even more often there or even when she wore it, apart from a ring of a blue as beautiful as her eyes, her grandfather offered it to her the day of her birth after her mother before she there wore in co llier but just recently she was carrying it around her left middle finger. Claire sometimes feels this ring reflects her feelings because when she is joyful she shone brightly, when she is sad she was tarnished, much like her eyes, is not said to be the door to the soul. The ring itself was grey and strange inscription was engraved on it. 

Although she had few memories of her grandfather, she liked to think about the wise and kind man who had looked after him since his father's death and played with her when his mother was on a trip, but he disappeared six years ago for never return...

 

It is the longest chapter 1470 words, the next ones will be so I think.

0