Chapter 1_ part 3
13 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Claire sighed softly, very tired. She walked to her room where she sat one of the things she loved most in the world, he was sitting on one of the walls next to her four-poster bed with midnight blue curtains. A large black photo frame with a photo of Claire barely one or two years old. She wore a simple white dress and on these knees was a fox with a large, rather humanoid ears of the same size as her and an orange fur that looked soft and with beautiful cherry eyes that she hugged in these arms and they rested on the his knees of a young woman with green eyes and blond hair lying delicately on his shoulders.

They sat on a large blue armchair with lily flowers as an ornament, his mother, also wore a white dress and his father standing behind the chair with his hands resting on his wife's delicate shoulders, also wore a white suit, bringing out her dull skin, those black hair framing her thin face that ate a big smile similar to that of her daughter and bringing out her sky blue eyes resting on the fox and fox, that was the only reason she was not horrified to have touched this creature that still rested today on his bed. They were beautiful, they were happy.

Otherwise, the room was nicely decorated with a different gradient from midnight blue to royal blue, which gave a dark look to the room and the weather outside didn't help, but that didn't bother Claire the dark colors were beautiful, they were even magnificent to him.

Also in the room was a large four-poster bed where the little fox she had named Chrome rested on the bed and the little fox she had named Chrome, the only one allowed to sleep on one of these pillows. Small beings played with the twinkling midnight blue curtains, the sheets were white and the same dark blue as the white curtains of the sheet were one of the only lighter colors in the room. Later, there was also his white acoustic piano; she had been playing there since she was about 4 years old, her father himself was playing there. In the great room there was also his office which was filled with school books, his blue king dresser like the rest of the furniture in the room where rested his clothes and jewel were often played delighted many leprechaun, the most impressive thing was his belated a blanket filled with books of all kinds, the Faes liked to admire the lines they could not understand so that every day Claire would open a book and leave it to their care often, she found the book on the last page or even stored in the library, Claire also liked to read, from fantasy novels to plays, her library had all the happiness of the Faes. Right next to a mirror, a door opened on the bathroom, Claire opened the door and gave way to an equally blue world, but the blue of the bathroom was bright, ranging from pale blue to turquoise blue, the tiles formed a magnificent gradient inlaid e in the drawings depicting mermaids sitting on their rocks decorated the room. 

A bathtub lay at the end of the room and next to a shower, on the opposite wall was a mirror entirely along it as well as a long glass dresser or all her cosmetics, perfume, mouth gel and shampoo with all she needed to do her brush and comb.

Claire decided that a good bath would do her the greatest good, she emptied the bathtub and chased the aquatic beings who swam indoors every day, she filled the bathtub for them. Today she did it for her, Claire filled the bathtub with her favorite perfume, she undressed and slipped gently into the water quickly accompanied by the spirits who took care not to touch her because they knew she hated it.

Twenty minutes later, the girl came out of the bathroom feeling like she was reliving. She decided to have tea and go to sleep in her mother's room. She took Chrome, which she unashamedly used as a stuffed animal in those moments of depression.

"I'm tired... »

Claire went into the kitchen for tea and boiled water.

She poured it and locked herself in her mother's room. She quietly washed her tea, then wrapped herself in Chrome in the blankets, breathing deeply into her mother's scent. She quickly fell asleep

"_Claire.... clear... It's time to go...

_Mom "Hmmm...

_Pfff... No, I'm not your mother. Open your eyes, it's time....

Claire opened her eyes and saw the black who... why I don't see this as happening. She heard a gentle snoring near her Chrome! She caught the animal, which slowly woke up. This is not normal.

"_Calm down, I know it's not easy, but you have to trust me Show yourself what you are. Leave me alone!! Claire... A green halo has come out of the scary black Claire and Chrome.

_Claire, what's going on ?!

_Kyaaaa!!! Claire dropped Chrome, but Chrome used her claws to cling to her T-shirt.

"_Claire won't let me...

_Since when do you know how to talk!!!

_I've always been able to talk, it's just you who didn't understand!!! Please don't let me... Claire tried to calm down and stopped moving.

"_You're done. Returned on the way seeming irritated. 

_Claire's time is running out of luck to decide you were ready and is about to take you.

_But what are you talking about, get out!!! You want to talk about magic and everything.

_Yes, the spell that will lead you... to wait for... magic doesn't already exist. You have a Fennec talking on your lap and it does not exist.

_Before we thought that giant squid didn't exist when we proved their existence, we didn't scream magic... Anyway, I dream and I will soon wake up...

_This child... Listen to me, if I had a choice, you would never have had to go through what you're going to go through but you love me has no choice. But I don't want you to be unprepared... who... what it means... What's going to happen to me?

_I will give you information that you are not supposed to be possessed, but since I do not have to act on the orders of the old men, I will give it to you before it is too late. "This story began, at a time when magical creatures, wizards and wizards as well as all sorts of fantastic things populated the earth, but the creatures were controlled by a powerful king who corrupted them, one day, the king who wants Enlarge his empire took control of the four legendary creatures they were: Phoenix of the Air, Centurion of the Earth, Ondine of water and gold of stone, They, creatures of light were subjected to darkness as the elements they protected. There was only one land that still resists the darkness of their souls and this is where the most powerful image of the country, Minos, lives, he announced the arrival very close to the chosen one and added that this child could cross the ages thanks to the magic door that only has him now carrying on his finger could reactivate, a door that had been closed by the evil king. Since that day, we await the arrival of this chosen child who, with his heart so pure, could make the darkness of the evil king".

"_This elected official is you. Add the voice. You were chosen by the goddesses herself to protect the ancient world

_... But I don't want to. Says Claire

_I know... I also do not wish that you have to face these trials, but I do not end up with a choice all the workings of fate have been put in place for a long time and neither you nor I can do anything about it... I just wanted to make sure you weren't misinformed, and one thing... just that we meet blindly does not believe in what you are told. We may not have given you the opportunity to choose your destiny, but I want you to be the only one who holds the pen that will write it, do what you want and believe only in who you want to believe... It's time, I couldn't hold you any longer. When you wake up, you won't be home, you'll probably be happy to see him again after all this time. I can't wait to meet you.
_No... wait for who you're talking about, how would I know what you know?
_Your instinct will guide you as it always does"

A large amount of light invaded the once dark space, Claire closed her eyes if she was bright, she felt bad all of a sudden. She awoke and opened her eyes softly, she could see fuzzy not understanding where she was. She had a strong urge to vomit no longer clinging to her, and then fainted. 

 

So long!!! The next comming soon. BYE BYE!

0