Chapter 2 _part 1: Entered for a new world
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Claire awoke gently her head seemed heavy to her, she kept her eyes closed wondering if all this was not a dream maybe she had stayed a little long in her bath, she stayed so for several minutes and finally decided to open your eyes. At first, she saw a blurred life, after her vision improved, she saw Chrome floating around her, observing everything around her with curiosity. 

 

The latter noticing that Claire was awake jumped on her and rolled her neck with her little arms and said:  

"Claire!!!! It's too good, you're awake!!!! You know we're in a place that's too shady, it's scary!!! Why aren't we home??? I miss the house!!! 

 

Chrome burts into the tears.  

"NOT HOME !!! 

 

Claire sat down abruptly on the bed where she was lying and began to comfort as she could, the little fox asking the same questions as him. After Chrome had pretty much calmed down, Claire looked around, and was surprised not to see strange creatures, certainly they didn't like them, but they were a usual thing for her and didn't see them made them a little uncomfortable. 

_Chrome.... 

_What .?? 

_Why aren't the others here...? 

_The old man was droving them out... He tried to do the same with me... But he won't make it, I'm here to protect you and no one will stop me. 

_What old man? Why would anyone do that... Wait, you mean he's seeing. 

_Seeing ???... Of course he sees us... 

 

Chrome looked at Claire strangely. 

_We have to get out of here... 

 

Chrome opened his mouth, but an old man entered the room interrupting him, hiding behind the girl. Claire looked at him with suspicion and recognized the much admired face in various photos and with surprise exclaimed: 

"-Grandpa!!! 

-Hello my child... » 

 

Claire didn't understand anything. Her grandfather, who was supposed to have been there for so long, was right there in front of her. She was so shocked that she lost her words. Chrome looked at him suspiciously. 

"'Claire attention this man is powerful ... Stay on your guard

_What are you doing here? I've installed a fence. Says Claire's grandfather 

_No one will take me away from Claire." 

 

Chrome began to growl towards the old man showing himself threatening. 

"Chrome calms you down... Murmura Claire. 

 

She turned to her grandfather who looked at her with astonishment. 

"_You can see it ... 

_What is going on? Grandpa explains to me? What are you doing here... You're not dead, why am I not home anymore? How did I get here and where are we ??? Claire asked uncertain. 

"-My child, I'll explain everything, but first drinks this. 

 

Claire frowned. 

-What is ?... Sorry, but my mother always told me to be careful with strangers, even though he seems to be my grandfather and a trusted person 

-Don't worry.... It is a healing potion so that you regain some energy that you pass out for two days, it often happens to people who are not used to teleportations. Answer says the old man. 

_Teleportation...? okay... Excuse me but... I repeat what's going on? 

_I left six years ago because I had to protect Fore's country. Says his grandfather 

_I don't know this country and what can an old man over seventy do for a country 

_Claire, you are the chosen one of this country. 

_the chosen one.."

This is the second time she has been called the one, she prefers not to tell the old man what the voice tells her, but rather to ignore her. 

"What are you talking about?

-A divine mage, a mighty warrior, the king of all the Forwards, his great savior, he is his beginning and end. "

 

Claire looked at the man.

"I think it's better for me to leave, don't you have your whole head? 

"Claire... I understand that it sounds crazy but you have to trust me ... I am a grandfather and all I want is your good ... When you're ready, come to the salon... Drink this potion, you have to find your strength... » 

  

He put the bottle on the bedside table and left the door closed. Claire took the bottle and gently sniffed its contents. But Chrome took it. 

_I don't think it's a good idea to drink this thing. Pour some of the potion into the plant that you never know... These potions are supposed to have an immediate effect. 

_Ok. 

 

Claire got up gently and poured some of the potion over the plant which began to grow rapidly. 

"_That's a good sign...? 

_Yes, this potion really improves the physical conditions but... 

_But... 

_I don't feel like the magic of the plant anymore. 

_The magic of what ?! 

_Of the plant, of course. 

_Far too much information at once... "

 

Claire collapsed on the exhausted bed. 

"Claire... You feel bad... "

 

Chrome approached slowly. 

"_Do not worry... I'll help you. "

 

Chrome began to shine, causing Claire's eyes to widen. A stick came out of nowhere and he deftly caught it. Then began to agitate on Claire. 

"Asclepios god of medicine, come to my rescue, me one of your children, give me the strength to heal my protégée from the evil that eats away at it... Curae!!! 

 

Claire closed her eyes when she felt a gentle warmth passed through her. She was just beginning to realize that there were forces in this world that were beyond her and were really starting to worry about her future.  Slowly and at the same time as this gentle heat her fatigue faded as well as her dizziness. When she opened her eyes Chrome smiled at her. She stood up and thanked him. 

"_It's nothing... I wasn't going to let you drink that... 

_You... You think this guy wants to hurt me ... 

 _No, no, no, no, no, no... He doesn't seem to have a bad intention and then remember what the voice told you... He wants you to help him and is surely close used a manipulation for that... You better go and if he tries anything, don't worry, I'll protect you. 

_... Thank you. Really... Thank you Chrome

_Anything for you.

 

0