Chapter 2_part 2
12 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Claire gently lifted her legs seemed to be made of jelly, she slowly exited the room with the support of Chrome and entered the living room where there was the man. Distrustful, she remained relatively far from him, but made her presence known.

"_Ah… Claire, you seem to be doing better… sit down.

_No, thank you, I’ll stand.

_As you wish…

_Let me be concise, who are you?

_Your grandfather…

_Do you have any evidence?

_Proof… Don’t you recognize me…

_Excuse me, but after what I have just experienced, it seems to me that everything is possible thanks to “magic”.

So taking on someone’s appearance doesn’t seem unlikely to me, especially since I have very vague memories of my grandfather…

"_You really are like your mother…"


He gave her the book he went looking for on a shelf nearby.


“_What is it…? Asked Claire by raising a questioning eyebrow

_Open it. He said with a smile"


She opened the book and was surprised to find blank pages.


“_You don’t care about me."

She went through the book with astonishment.


“_So you believe me… Asked the old man

_…. No. No

_What?

_You could create this photo, I want to see the official papers… _My passport…?

_If possible…

_All right. 

_The old man searched the drawers and searched for about 10 minutes for documents that could prove his identity to the girl.

_I’m sorry, it’s been a long time since I’ve had to use these things.

_Humm…"


On the documents she possessed was well marked with the name of Hannibal XXXX.


“_Chrome, what do you think…?

_Claire… he really tells the truth that is really your grandfather, I don’t already feel a lie coming out of him, I don’t remember well that the old man who came to take care of your little.Why didn’t you tell him that right away?

_I don’t have to obey the old man you tried to kick me out of… Chrome was floating in front of the man who was taunting him.'

_Well, I believe you, delighted, but bewildered to see you again dear ancestor.

_Oh you can call me a grandfather as when you were little

_It’s good… sire… “Claire’s grandfather sighed out 'Now that you know who I am. It is time to talk seriously, since you were born, your mother and I know that you are destined for great things…

_Who are… Asked Claire not convinced.

_Saved the old world. "

 

0