Adventurer
326 8 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After taking the books I went to an inn.  That Marie had recommended to me, I had to finish my registration at the guild tomorrow. The hostel was not very luxurious, but for the price it was affordable. Meals are included in the price and there is a common shower. I went to take a bath, there was no one there so I could take a bath quietly. As I left the window open, I could see the two moons of this world, a blue moon and a red moon.

"It's a really nice show. " (Logan)

Then I went back to my room. I opened the books to continue learning a little more. The demon king was posted as the leader of the coalition of races against the humans. It also says that a new Demon King is born every 100 years so in about 1 year. I finally opened the skill book and took a look at my abilities.

"Encyclopedia gives me full access to the knowledge of my former world.  Vector Control gives me the ability to control any vector that exists.  Like heat, motion, or electricity and more. And finally, ultra fast learning.  I learn and assimilate at an extraordinary speed.  3 exclusive skills that only I have.  The only skills that will be useful in combat are vector control and ultra fast learning.  I have to hide these abilities from the eyes of others at all costs and I found the ideal skill for that."

Dissimulation : Allows you to hide your skills from others as well as your stats. (Analysis can be done with concealment depending on the level)

"Depending on the level, this means that skills have levels. Interesting and complicated. Let's move on, I need to get dissimulation and analysis. Dissimulation can be obtained with classes like assassin by leveling up."

You can also get dissimulation by breathing mana into your status window to change it.  However, if you fail twice, you will not be able to obtain dissimulation except by changing your class.  You must dose exactly 40% of your mana.  If this is too high or too low it means a failure.

" I see it's a hard ability to get because of that.  It's like a punching machine if I had to compare.  Getting the exact number you want to hit is extremely hard.  "Fortunately I have an ultra fast learning advantage and the stat calculates."

Then I opened my status and started to calculate exactly 40% of my current mana.  Then the energy came to my fingertips and I touched the status window.

< Failed 39.89% >

"Come on one more time I have no room for error."

I focused again by gathering energy once more. Unlike the first time I added a little more energy. Then I touched my status window.

< Dissimulation skills obtained>

"Ah I got it but I feel tired now. Analysis is obtained by leveling up usually around level 20 but only for a limited number of classes. After level 30 analysis can't be obtained anymore, so I have to level up to see if my class can have analysis."

Analysis: you can see the status of your opponents.  However, depending on the level of your analysis you will not be able to see the status of someone who is 20 levels higher than you.

After having succeeded in my enterprise of obtaining dissimulation I fell asleep with the open window. Under the light of the 2 moons of this world that I discovered step by step. The next day I woke up, dressed and headed to the guild.  Marie was at her counter, she looked at me and talked.

I knew I had seen well your eyes have a beautiful red color." (Marie)

"It's true that the Forcing no longer hides my red eyes.  But I still don't understand the point." I thought.

"I'm going to go hunt goblins, are there any other monsters to hunt?" (Logan)

"You can also hunt wolves. And will you finish your registration?" She says with an annoyed look. (Marie)

"After the hunt, but I have a question is that the guild keeps the information on their private adventurers?" (Logan)

"Yes, all the information about the adventurers is kept private."

" Very well thank you."

I walked towards the forest like yesterday. I walked for a while and then I stopped and thought. Vectors control allows me to control the movement.  

"What if I apply it as radar ? If something moves it creates movement.  So I can calculate its location, its distance, its speed, its size."

I closed my eyes and started to feel the movements.  

"How far can I apply this radar?"

 I concentrated and extended it to the maximum after a few seconds. I could tell that I had a range of 200 meters. I felt the movements of creatures not far to the east. Given the size and speed it must be wolves, I ran and in less than 1 minute I was already in front of them.

"Hello can you die please?"

A burst of rock propelled at high speed pierced them all. The 30 wolves in front of me were all dead. I felt another presence 150 meters away from a group of 15 goblins. I formed balls of stone and calculated the distance the wind resistance. The possible resistance of objects on the way.

"Here we go!"

10 stones were propelled from my 10 fingers.  The stones pierced everything in their path.  Then I felt through the movement the bodies collapsing on the ground. I had managed to kill 6 goblins the others were still looking for the source of the attack.  Some stones had not withstood the impact on other objects and had destroyed themselves.

Level gain 23<26

Name : Logan
Race : Human
Age : 18 years old
Profession : Avenger- ???
<Level> 26
<Vitality> 199<Magical power> 97
<Attack> 71<Defense> 69<Speed> 52
<Endurance> 70<Agility> 61 <Intelligence> 209<Physics> 78
<Calculation> 162
<Skills> Dissimulation level 1.
<Unique skills> (None)
<Elements> (None)
<Exclusive Skills> Vector control, ultra fast learning, encyclopedia.

Title acquired:

- Goblin Exterminator.
- Ruthless 

"Can I get analysis right now, if I kill the remaining goblins?"

I took back stones and fired to exterminate the remaining goblins.  But my accuracy rate went down as it was moving around in every direction.

And some of the stones were disintegrating.  I could only hit 3 of them so I then ran in their direction to exterminate them myself.

Level gain 26<27

Name : Logan
Race : Human
Age : 18 years old
Profession : Avenger- ???
<Level> 27
<Vitality> 200<Magical power> 98
<Attack> 71<Defense> 69<Speed> 55
<Endurance> 72 <Agility> 61 <Intelligence> 209<Physics> 78
<Calculation> 163
<Skills> Analysis level 1/ Dissimulation level 1>
<Unique skills> (None)
<Elements> (None)
<Exclusive Skills> Vector control, ultra fast learning, Encyclopedia.

Title Acquired:

- Goblin Exterminator.
- Ruthless 

"Well, it wasn't bad at all once again I suffered no damage and lost no mana. And I finally got analysis.  "

I went back to the guild and registered.  Of course I had hidden all my exclusive abilities.  

"Here is your guild registration completed, here is your adventurer's card."

She handed me a small card with all my information on it.

"You are classified as a novice adventurer of rank F." (Marie)

"Ah I have this for you too." (Logan)

I pulled out the bag of wolves and goblins I had exterminated.  Then she examined everything and looked at me.

"You know that all these wolves and goblins are between level 10 and 15." (Marie)

"There is a problem and how do you know that?" (Logan)

I have the monster analysis skill.  You are level 27 and you have fought 45 level 15 monsters and alone too!  Are you a kind of monster yourself?"

"I don't think so." "If she saw my three exclusive abilities what would she say." I thought.

"Well you can get to rank E."

"Isn't that only possible by completing quests?"

"You can also rise in rank based on your achievements and feats.  And defeating 45 monsters by yourself is still an achievement.  Considering that you are only an F rank." (Marie)

"And how does it work to move up in rank?"

"You must face an examiner.  To determine if you are fit to climb the ranks.  If you pass you will be the fastest adventurer to move up in ranks.  "

"So can you start right away?"

-----------------------

If you want more, the next two chapters are already available on my Patreon: 

https://www.patreon.com/Lyl_ctr

11