Blood red
286 7 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a good night's sleep, I woke up and went to the guild. It will be soon 3 days that I am in this world. I'm at level 32 which is a very fast progression speed. My research and experience has taught me a lot about levels. The more you level up the more experience you need to level up. So it becomes more difficult with time.

So far, it's logical, but by leveling up you can get skills. Skills according to your class. Today I had decided to devote my day to make preparations and purchases. At this time it must be 7am so I headed to the guild.

"If I want to prepare, I need money and if I want money I need quests."

I went into the guild, looked at the quest board and took every D and E rank quest. 50 D-rank and 50 E-rank quests, all quests to subjugate monsters.

The advantage of control vectors is that I don't consume mana. So I can go on and on as long as my physics holds. And especially without exceeding my computing power.

As Logan took all the quests on the board. Everyone in the room watched Logan dumbfounded.

"He's crazy!" (Adventurers)

"He just wants to be noticed, that's all!" (Adventurers)

"Let him he'll give up or die!" (Adventurers)

"Logan, I know you have certain abilities but right now." (Marie)

"Are you going to stop me?" (Logan)

"Yes." (Marie)

"I thank you for your consideration but we've only known each other for three days. So don't interfere! Besides, no rule prevents an adventurer from taking as many quests as he wants."

"But you are an E-rank and you took 50 assignments above your rank." (Marie)

I put my hand on Marie:

"Don't worry. " I said before leaving.

"Good now I need to hire porters for the monster corpses. To hire a porter for a day is equivalent to 200 copper coins. And I have 3 silver coins."

The porters are an association that is located right next to the guild. So I headed over there.

"What can I do for you?" (Receptionist)

"I would like to rent 6 porters." (Logan)

"All right that will be 1 pieces of silver and some copper." (Receptionist)

"No I want the best ones that can pull heavy loads." (Logan)

"Then you can only hire three porters, if that's okay for 2 pieces of silver." (Receptionist)

"It's perfect for me." (Logan)

After that I was now accompanied by 3 porters who had bags and small carts.

"Well, it's going to be a very long day, I hope you're ready." (Logan)

"We're professionals kid don't worry. Tell us instead where your team is?" (Carrier)

"A team, I don't need a team." (Logan)

"Are you kidding us or what?" He shouted. (Carrier)

"I took exactly 50 D-rank and 50 F-rank assignments." (Logan)

"But that's crazy!" (Carrier)

"Shut up there!" (Logan)

"What?" (Porter)

"There is no turning back possible I have already paid. So you will follow my orders is that clear!" (Logan)

"Who do you think you are, you bastard?" Shouted one of the men as he walked towards Logan. (Porter)

The carrier threw himself on me and unleashed a punch ignited by the fire element. Which of course didn't hit me.

"What?" Said he stunned by what had just happened. (Carrier)

"You can all get on me if you want, but then when it's my turn. I'll beat the shit out of you until you end up bleeding." (Logan)

The carriers swallowed in front of those red eyes that looked at them and in front of this threat the carriers resolved.

"Nothing will happen to you, just follow me. If you feel in danger of death you can run away." (Logan)

Don't worry, you don't have to tell us, we'll let you die." (carrier)

"Well, if everything is settled let's go!" (Logan)

---------------------

We had ventured deeper into the forest. Looking for goblin camps, Noras nests in dark caves. Whole packs of wolves, and particularly invasive giant insects.

And as my attacks rained down on the monsters I thought:

"1 day 100 quests just kill all the monsters that come my way. "

"Hey, tell me I'm not dreaming? "Said a carrier while watching shocked at what he had before his eyes. (carrier)

"No, you are not dreaming, he is exterminating all the monsters by himself." (carrier)

"But what magic does he use?" (carrier)

The carriers were watching a one-sided fight. Monsters were dropping like flies, Goblins, wolves, Noras, giant insects none of them escaped.

Bursts of stone tore them to pieces as their attack was ineffective on Logan.

"From what I've seen, he has mastered earth magic." (carrier)

"Yes, but he shoots down the Noras by throwing rocks." (carrier)

"He must have Herculean strength skill." (carrier)

"Hey what are you waiting for the bodies won't pick up by themselves!" (Logan)

"Yes!" (Carrier)

The hunt continued mercilessly on the totally helpless monsters. Logan was moving so fast that the carriers had trouble keeping up with him. But they were content to pick up the bodies left in the path.

"But there's something else weird about him." (carrier)

"Yes, when I hit him I couldn't touch him. And it seems to be the same with the monsters." (Carrier)

"He probably uses the magic barrier ability. "(Porter)

"No it's different! " (carrier)

"What can it be?"(carrier)

"Go figure." (Carrier)

"I feel very well, no fatigue and no drop in mana. The porters are doing their job well, considering the position of the sun it must be about 10 am. So I have been hunting for about 3 hours. I have completed 20 D-rank and 10 E-rank quests. So I am missing 70 quests in total. The porters won't be able to follow my rhythm, they will have to rest, so we will go back to the city. They will also be able to drop off the corpses of the monsters that we have already accumulated at the guild. "(Logan)

After another 2 hours of hunting I told the porters to take the bodies to the guild. That way they will already start the processing. The bodies of the wolves can be sold for their furs and the insects for their shells. For the Noras it is their flesh that is very good. For the rest I just bring back the evidence that I killed them.

--------------------------

At the guild one of the porters had entered and headed for the reception.

"Marie." (carrier)

"Ah George to what do I owe your visit." (Marie)

"I have monsters for you in the name of Logan." (George)

"How many are there?" (Marie)

"Come see for yourself." (George)

When Mary came out, she found carts with piles of monster corpses stacked on top of them. Wolves, noras, giant insects, whole bags of goblin ears and even high goblins.

High goblins are large humanoids that stand about 2 meters tall. They have yellow-green skin covered with brown to dark gray fur, and brown or yellowish eyes. Their teeth are sharp and yellowish. They live for about 60 years. They are the evolution of the normal goblins which are around level 35.

"It's... "She said, the words failing her. (Marie)

"He is a real monster of combat. His rank doesn't match what he can do. He should be at least a B rank. (George)

"Where is he? "(Marie)

"He's still out there fighting." (carrier)

-------------------

"Shhhh!"

High goblins had just been speared before collapsing lifelessly to the ground. As a pack of enraged wolves attacked Logan.

"So that's it silver wolves they are a little bigger than the normal ones."

Logan was facing the evolution of the normal wolves, they were the size of a man.

"They may be bigger but it doesn't matter, it's time to end this hunt!" (Logan)

Logan hit the ground and hundreds of spikes shot out of the ground. All the wolves were miserably skewered. While on a vast expanse of land, the ground was littered with corpses. And now stained bitter red.

[17 h]

In front of the guild there were carts filled with monster a rather macabre sight. And inside there was a man in clothes covered with blood.

"I have completed 100 quests, can you please calculate my income." (Logan)

"It will be done once we check all the monsters." (Marie)

"All right, I'll come by tomorrow then." (Logan)

"You don't look tired." (Marie)

"Because I'm not." (Logan)

Marie was shocked by this statement. That day, Logan was given a nickname. Red because he had come back covered in blood and had slaughtered lots of monsters on his own.

Go up from level 32< 55

Name : Logan
Race : Human
Age : 18 years old
Profession : Avenger- ???
<Level> 55
<Vitality> 400<Magical power> 200
<Attack> 146 <Defense> 140<Speed> 120
<Endurance> 150 <Agility> 139 <Intelligence> 290<Physical> 180
<Calculation> 270
<Skills>Analysis Lv3/DissimulationLv4>
<Unique Skills> (None)
<Elements> (None)
<Exclusive Skills> Vector control, ultra fast learning. Encyclopedia.

<New title: Insatiable>

Acquired title:

- Goblin Exterminator.
- Ruthless.
- Pigeon shooting
- Insatiable.

-----------------------

If you want more, the next two chapters are already available on my Patreon.

Thanks to the contributors.

Thanks to Cadméa for her subscription to my Patreon level 3.

11