Meeting at the castle
238 4 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Back from the short break here is your Monday chapter

--------------

Early in the morning in the Royal capital, a crowd lined the streets, as if waiting for an event. Until a luxurious carriage pulled by beautiful white horses appeared. Under the cheers of the crowd which seemed amazed.

"We are only gone a few days and we still have the right to a small welcoming committee." (???)

"This is quite normal since we are returning from a diplomatic mission." (???)

"All in all this little trip will have had the merit of not being too tiring and I was able to bring back a little souvenir." Smiles the man in the coach.

"Pfff." sighed with an annoyed air his interlocutor. (???)

"Why do you blow, don't I have the right to please myself?" (???)

"Do as you please, but you should focus on our report and dinner tonight." (???)

"Ah yes, it's true that we have a dinner with our newly invoked heroes. I can't wait to find out what they're like can you?" (???)

"New meetings are always interesting but having a nice dinner would be nice." (???)

"Let's hurry up then, guard could you go a little faster." (???)

"Of course." (Guard)

The carriage was now speeding towards the royal castle that could be seen in the distance. While a black flag with a screaming white raven fluttered in the wind with pride.

Finally after a few days of acclimatization in the castle where they were treated like kings. Their breakfasts, meals and suppers were brought to them by the servants at their entire disposal. They were invited to a dinner with the king. Apparently it was to celebrate the beginning of their training. The King's daughter and son were also back from a trip, an opportunity for them all to meet.

It was currently morning, the majority was still all in their beds. Maïli she had risen of very good hours. She had regularly visited the training grounds since her arrival here. Where she practiced magic control. She was practicing on mannequins as usual.

Maïli was a beautiful young girl with black hair and beautiful brown eyes. She also had very feminine curves with a beautiful chest and bountiful buttocks. As she effortlessly concentrated her magic, she sent a violent gust of wind at one of the mannequins, which shattered into pieces. Nevertheless, she didn't look very happy with the result.

"Fff, I can't create sharp gusts to cut the dummy. I'm only reducing them to pieces for now." 

"Oh wouldn't that be one of those famous summoned heroes." Then a voice rang out.

She then turned around to see an elegant young man, dressed in a beautiful black garment adorned with gold pattern. Blonde hair with beautiful emerald eyes.

"I introduce myself, my name is Raphaël, I am the prince of the kingdom of Sigma. I am delighted to meet such a lovely lady. And on top of that apparently hardworking." He said with a curtsy.

"You flatter me and then I need to be well trained to prepare myself to defend your kingdom." (Maïli)

He then approached her and kissed her hand.

"You are delicious, I look forward to seeing you at dinner tonight." (Raphaël)

"Me too Prince Raphaël." (Maïli)

He then left quietly before finally disappearing from Maïli's sight.

"At first contact he seems very nice but I have to be careful." (Maïli)

As the prince quietly ventured into the castle, the servants in his path bowed.

"Welcome back Prince Raphael." (Domestics)

As he quietly continued on his way, he was awaited by a beautiful young girl. Also dressed in a beautiful black dress adorned with gold embroidery and designs. With long blond hair, in two places we could admire beautiful braids.

"You were waiting for me Sarah. "(Raphael)

"Indeed, I saw you talking with this girl, it is one of the heroes invoked if I am not mistaken." Said she looking out the window where she could still see Maïli training.

"That was nothing more than a brief greeting. " (Raphael)

"So was the kiss on the hand really necessary? " (Sarah)

"How can you not greet a woman as beautiful as she is in the most beautiful way." (Raphael)

"A real womanizer, did you set out to make her yours at first sight?" (Sarah)

"It's not just her beauty, it's also her character, haven't you noticed? She's the only one who trains early in the morning even though she's only been here a few days. She shows a discipline, a sense of duty but most of all a purity that I want to sully." Said he with a vicious look.

"You'll never change your outer beauty is only matched by your inner ugliness." (Sarah)

"Oh my dear little sister, always complaining and playing the good little girl. We are noblemen more than that, prince and princess of the kingdom of Sigma. We have the right to do whatever we please when we please." (Raphael)

"So that's why on the way home you had fun burning and exterminating a newly discovered half-human village?" (Sarah)

"Those bastards get what they deserved, but it's true that I took a lot of pleasure in it. I even gave myself a little gift that I can't wait to use." (Raphaël)

"Do as you please, Father is waiting for us to debrief our trip." (Sarah)

"All right then, let's go." (Raphaël)

They then entered the great hall where the king sat accompanied by his magician Moses. While many nobles all lined up were also present, accompanied by some guard. The princess and the prince walked on a red carpet leading to the King. Before finally kneeling before him.

"My son, my daughter, I hope you had a good trip. " (King)

"Yes father it was not too tiring fortunately." (Sarah)

"And you my son?" (King)

"I was able to wipe out a village of elves along the way so that was quite nice."

"As expected of my son, the goddess must be pleased that you exterminated those foul creatures. " (King)

A whole section of the room smiled.

"Well can you now make your mission report to the royal court." (King)

"Well, we went to the kingdom of Ecclesia to start the diplomatic alliance talks. It went very well, a meeting should take place soon between you and the king of Ecclesia. We have agreed on a military and economic alliance, in conclusion a mutual support. In fact, they gave us a very disturbing report that coincides with ours." (Sarah)

"And what is this report?" (King)

"Well father, the number of dungeons is constantly increasing." (Sarah)

In the room, many small whispers could be heard.

"Didn't Ecclesia summon its own heroes?" (King)

"They did summon them and they have already started their training. In total, they managed to summon 15 all with very good professions and skills. " (Sarah)

"Well, our goal was to seal an alliance to fight the dungeons and that seems to be settled. Our trained heroes will be able to work together later on. Nevertheless, the increase of dungeons is a problem, we don't even know why they appeared. And why and how they continue to multiply. Daughter, you will send a letter to determine the date of our meeting, you have done a good job. " (King)

"Thank you father." (Sarah)

"And you son?" (King)

"Well, nothing has changed until now father. I went to the kingdom of Ria, that infamous country where humans and half-humans live together. And they have refused any kind of help or alliance." (Raphaël)

In the room one could hear cries of indignation. They could not tolerate a cohabitation between species. One of the nobles then spoke up.

"My King, how can we still tolerate the existence of these heretics, who refuse the teachings of the Goddess and her Church!" (Noble)

The room then validated these words that all found to be full of truth.

"You all know that the Kingdom of Ria, despite its neutrality, remains one of the most powerful kingdoms. To attack it would create a war that we would not be sure to win. Not to mention that we have the problem of dungeons posing a great threat." (King)

"But isn't that also why we create diplomatic alliances ?" (Noble)

"Yes, but for now we will not try anything rash. We will take our time and create military and diplomatic alliances with other kingdoms big and small. All this in order to increase our strength and become one of the greatest superpowers, then we'll see what we do after." (King)

"But why wait so long we have the church and now Ecclesia with us. Let us burn these heretics who deny the superiority of men." (Noble)

"Do I have to remind you who is currently ruling the kingdom of Ria?" Said the king in a serious tone.

Many in the room swallowed their own saliva. Their hatred for those who did not worship the goddess had made them forget who ruled Ria.

"The Queen of Flames! The most powerful red mage that has ever existed on the entire continent! Able to put a kingdom to fire and blood alone, Queen Edelgard! " (King)

--------------

If you want more, the 3 next chapters are already available here : https://bit.ly/3i1HaYm

You can help me financially and have access to many advantages just from 3 €. It is important for me to be independent

Thanks to the contributors.

Thanks to Cadméa for her subscription level 4.

Thanks to Allan Kellar for her subscription level 1.

--------------------------------

Special thanks to Rebecca/Amari/Zezima/Crowny_66/Bored dragon/ Sky_Shay/A_F_D/Fidelissama/Morgan/Arjunn/TheGreatSucc/Jared/ Grimjaw/Damion/ for her power stones.

5