CH 41 : THAT WAS REFRESHING!!
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In recent years, Feng Luotian often got bullied by Mei Hongli and his men, so he would of course know their names. However, with his power level right now, there was no need to fear these guys anymore.

Cai Hu disdainfully replied with a smug: "What do you know? Young Master Hongli has promised to link his Theríon with us after he's confident that his top rank is guaranteed."

Cai Lang followed the suit: "After that, we would pass the exam without lifting a finger. Young Master Hongli is very generous and strong unlike you, trash!!"

Completely unfazed with such an insult, Feng Luotian casually talked to them: "Really? If that's the case, then tell me … when would his top rank be guaranteed? Another five minutes from now? Or five minutes before the exam is over?"

"!?" Three of them were all loss for words because Feng Luotian had started off with questions that could practically tremble their loyalty.

Feng Luotian continued: "In his mind … does he even have a number of when to stop and start sharing points with you in the first place?"

A series of questions clearly shook their minds.

Right, there was certainly a possibility that their Young Master would not be satisfied with the total points he got, no matter how many clones he had defeated.

Cai Long was the first to recover his thought: "Stop playing with our mind and our loyalty towards Young Master Hongli. Even if we fail the exam, Young Master Hongli will definitely compensate us with something worthwhile."

Cai Hu and Cai Lang also came back from a stupor and shouted in unison. "That's right!!"

Feng Luotian: "You all really are too blind to see."

Cai Lang: "Shut up!! Another word from you and I will send you out right now." He was evidently agitated by Feng Luotian's words, so he did not wish to hear another word from him.

Feng Luotian shook his head and sighed: "There is really no hope for idiotic dogs who blindly followed a smelly piece of shit who was all talk."

Cai Lang: "You are dead!!"

Feng Luotian's final insult completely infuriated all of them.

Cai Lang was the first to take action. His Theríon burst out, materializing a pair of claw gauntlets on both of his hands. Then he leaped out and drew back his right claw aiming at Feng Luotian's head as he intended to cut it into pieces.

"Heh, why do bad guys always like to use claw gauntlets? Is it because the weapons make them look more badass?"

Feng Luotian activated [Momentum Eyes] ability. His eyes flashed in blue light.

The momentum path of all parts of Cai Lang's body and the weapon was shown to Feng Luotian's eyes in the ethereal form of blue light, from the start of the momentum all the way until that momentum changed or ended. Before the attack even came close to him, Feng Luotian unobtrusively moved his body to the left, out of the momentum path. He formed a fist and threw a punch at the momentum path of Cai Lang's head, waiting for the event to transpire.

What happened one second later was completely out of everyone's expectations. Cai Lang's claw attack missed and he got a hard punch right in the face before being smashed to the ground. His mind was fuzzy. His face was bloodied.

Cai Lang, who did not know what was going on, lay still seeing only the sky. He turned his head to look to the left, and he saw his two brothers with their eyes wide open and their faces getting uglier by any second. But when Cai Lang looked to the right, he saw a foot heading straight to his face.

Upon another kick from Feng Luotian, Cai Lang's body disappeared from the scene.

Feng Luotian: "Wow!! That was refreshing!!" Although he had the mind of a reincarnator, Feng Luotian still had all of the memories from his former body. He remembered as clear as day the scene where they bullied him while he was weak.

Everyone on the scene was completely stunned by what was taking place right before their very eyes. Their mouth hanged down widely open without a single word coming out.

Cai Long: "H … H … Ho … How!?"

Cai Long was stuttering like a crazy man, while Cai Hu was stumbling backward and falling down to his butt.

Two simple attacks to send Cai Lang out, they had no chance in fighting this guy. But they did not think about fighting at all, the only thing … the only question they thought right now was … 'who the hell is he?'

At this moment, Cai Long and Cai Hu were even more shocked than the party who was witnessing the scene, because they met Feng Luotian one month ago. One month ago, when Feng Luotian visited Peacock Pavilion, he was still a cripple. One month after, he was able to increase his strength until he could defeat a Five Fangs Fighter in just two attacks.

Even right now, both Cai Long and Cai Hu, also people from the previous party, could not sense any Theríon ripple from Feng Luotian, meaning that he did not use any Theríon in those two attacks just now.

Feng Luotian defeated Cai Lang with his physique alone?!

One would have to be at least Six Fangs to do that.

In one month, he rose from a commoner to Six Fangs?!

That was unheard of.

The only explanation they had at this time was the one standing there was not Feng Luotian but another person entirely.

Cai Long collected his wits and asked: "Who are you?"

Feng Luotian spread his hands: "Who am I? I am Feng Luotian, the God's Cripple Son you know well."

Cai Long: "Liar!! There is no freaking way that you are Feng Luotian. Feng Luotian was still a cripple one month ago. Young Master Hongli already told us about your detailed report regarding the Wight Wolf incident. Even if Feng Luotian was hiding his cultivation when we met at the Alchemy Center that day, he wouldn't hide his cultivation upon a life-and-death situation."

If Cai Long had to choose between the story of someone being able to perfectly disguise themselves and the story of someone increasing their cultivation for at least six levels within a month, there was no doubt that he would believe the former story.

Feng Luotian casually spread his hands: "And then? What about it?"

Cai Long: "Since you do not admit that you are not Feng Luotian, we have no say to that. But still, I can't let you pass!! It is our duty to follow Young Master Hongli's order!!"

Hearing Cai Long's unyielding spirit, Cai Hu finally got up while still being afraid of the man in front of him.

Feng Luotian smiled at them: "Loyalty that trumps fear, huh? How commendable!! I'd really like to befriend you guys if you do not follow the wrong person."

"…" There was no word coming from both of them.

Feng Luotian: "Excuse me, then."

He slowly walked towards them with two [Evil Cyclones] hovering around his body. Each step gave a heavy pressure and instilled fear and dread upon Cai Long and Cai Hu. Both of them activated their Theríon and materialized their own weapons, a saber for Cai Long and a hammer for Cai Hu.

"Yaaaaah!!"

Following that, they charged at Feng Luotian trying their best to defeat him; however, not even one minute later, both of them were nowhere to be seen. They were both sent out by Feng Luotian.

Feng Luotian chuckled and looked at his own hands: "So, my current strength's enough to seriously injure those under Six Fangs within just a couple of attacks!! If I activate [Underworld Physique], I should be able to one-hit-kill those under Seven Fangs."

In the end, Cai Long and Cai Hu have amounted to nothing but lab rats for Feng Luotian's experiment.

Feng Luotian's eyes turned serious: "It's better to chase all dogs away before cleaning this big shit."

He then turned towards the party and said: "You guys can go in and hunt the low-level clones as you wish. Goodbye!!"

After he finished his sentence with the party, Feng Luotian's figure flashed and disappeared from the scene, leaving the remaining party in complete stupefaction.

"Was that really him? The GCS?"

"I don't know. But if it's really him, then this piece of news is going to be huge!!"

Then the strongest guy of the party reminded: "Anyway since he opened the path for us, let's go and hunt the clones before the time period is ended."

The rest of the party replied in unison: "OKAY!!"

2