CH 43 : FOUR LORDS OF DIVINE BIRD
29 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So that guy was really Feng Luotian."

"Isn't he a cripple?"

"Did he leech of someone's party?"

"Fool!! If he leeched, then why others' scores did not increase?"

The party of ten who was previously bullied by the Cai trio was all sent out. After their leader was sent out by Cai Long, their party only had Rank Three Origin Theríon Realm as their strongest force. Later, they could only defeat one more clone of Rank Five, then shortly after that, they ended up being ambushed by another clone, completely wiped out.

Although they had failed the exam for not getting enough points, they were still able to gain some points when their leader was still with them, resulting in a high ranking of 15th Rank on the scoreboard, while their leader got 24th Rank with a one-point difference.

Nevertheless, the party had not become that heartbroken when they failed. Rather, they were excited as they could witness the first rising moment of God's son. So, they began to arrogantly brag to the crowd in his stead.

One in the party started: "That's his real ability!!"

"We saw him defeating three Five Fangs!!"

"With less than a minute without even using Theríon at all."

"Yeah, with our own eyes!!"

"He only uses one punch and one kick to send a Five Fang Fighter out!!"

They continued blustering for a while, thinking the feat as if it was their own.

The crowd was shocked by the news: "What?! How can that be?"

"Yeah, he was just a commoner one month ago."

"How do you know that? He might be hiding his cultivation using treasures for a long time, tricking us in the process."

"No, my big brother was one of the city guards. One month ago, he saw GCS coming back from the Warland Thicket one day with Goddess Mei and Sun Wuji, totally blood-soaked. Later that day, my big brother asked the city guard captain about it, so he got a quick look at the incident report. This kind of report could not be fabricated because it came directly from the city lord's office. It was confirmed that GCS was still a commoner one month ago."

"Really!?"

"That's impossible, right? How can one get stronger that much within a month?"

"Well … that a God's son for you."

The talk from the crowd was still carrying on.

As for Mei Hongyi, because the screens were randomly projected the area within the exam site, he quickly swapped the middle one for an image projection with his son in it.

But what he saw took him to another level of anxiety. It was a standoff between his own son and Feng Luotian.

"Look! It's God's Son!! He really has an aura on him. He's not a cripple anymore!!"

When the crowds were about to start another clamor, Mei Hongyi stumbled backward by two steps: "S-Six Fangs? Feng Luotian was now a Six Fangs Fighter? How is this possible?" He stuttered in disbelief. With his cultivation and experience, even though he could not directly sense Feng Luotian's cultivation level from here, he could figure it out by looking at Feng Luotian's radiating aura.

"Six … Fangs?"

A slip from Mei Hongyi threw another bomb at the crowd.

"Six Fangs?! Are you kidding me?"

"From a commoner to Six Fangs within a month? That's not a human feat. That's GOD!!"

"Yeah, it took me five years just to become Four Fangs!! How despairing!!"

"As expected of God's son!! At this rate, we will have another God protecting us again in no time."

"On the other hand, Mei Hongli, is it? Look at his score!! His father is an exam proctor. He is definitely cheating."

"Yeah, how can get more points than Goddess Mei who is much stronger than him?"

"Even if she was partying with someone, there shouldn't be that difference in points. The greatest genius, Ying Lizhua, was still behind for more than four hundred points. And that guy said that he will win us fair and square. Hmph!!"

"I hope he is thrashed by God's son."

"Yeah!! God's son!!"

"God's son!!"

"God's son!!"

"God's son!!"

Once the chant had started, there was no stopping it.

As for Mei Hongyi, after hearing someone insulted his son, he turned around ready to lash at the guy. But before he could move his mouth, a voice sounded from the side: "Hongyi, care to share about what's happening?"

Recognizing the voice, Mei Hongyi's hair stood on its end. He immediately changed his attention to the speaker. And there he saw six persons standing on the stage.

"C-Clan Chief!! Greetings, Clan Chief!!"

"Greetings, Milady, Supreme Elder, and First Elder!!"

"Even Clan Chief Ying and Clan Chief He are here as well!! Welcome!!"

Six newcomers were not only big shots in Peacock School, but they were all also the strongest people within Divine Bird City. The one who spoke to Mei Hongyi earlier was Peacock Lord, Mei Xuankong.

He also brought five people with him. The one Mei Hongyi called 'Milady' was Peacock Lord's wife and also Mei Yue'er's mother, named Mei Xue'er. Her countenance was dazzling, her body was very seductive, even with the age of a middle woman, she still looked like she was in her teen. No wonder why Mei Yue'er was so beautiful. She got it all out from her mother. Nevertheless, her strength came along with her charm. Mei Xue'er was a One Wing Master.

As for the 'Supreme Elder' Mei Hongyi was regarding, he was Peacock Lord's father and also Mei Yue'er's grandfather, Mei Hengkong. Although he seemed like an ordinary old man with a walking stick, he was the previous generation's strongest and was at Four Wings before he gave his leadership to his son. Currently, no one really knew how strong he had become.

The First Elder, Mei Changkong, was a senior consultant of the Mei Clan overseeing the city together with the Peacock Lord. He was also someone from the previous generation, as he was Mei Hengkong's younger brother, Peacock Lord's uncle. He was now a Three Wings Master.

The other two were honored guests Peacock Lord brought. Although they were not from the Mei clan, their strengths could still be considered to be the creams of the crop within Divine Bird City.

Clan Chief Ying, Ying Tianzheng, was Ying Lizhua's grandfather and another Four Wings Master. He was from the previous generation like Mei Hengkong and he too had the title [Eagle Lord]. Ying Tianzheng himself also wanted to retire but, unfortunately for him, the following generation after him was disappointing. There was no one qualified enough in his eyes to lead the clan, so he had no choice but to hold on to his seat as a Clan Chief; however, there was no one in this world who only got bad luck.

Once his grandson, Ying Lizhua became the first in history to awaken his bloodline at nine years old and was crowned as the greatest genius, Ying Tianzheng almost choked himself to death with joy. He promptly promoted Ying Lizhua to be his successor right away, albeit only with their clan knew about this.

As for the last guy, Clan Chief He named He An, although he was at Two Wings right now and he was in the same generation as Peacock Lord, his age was much younger than the chiefs of the other clans, so his talent was enough to carry around some prestige for his clan and people started calling him [Heron Lord].

Together with the Sikong clan's current Clan Chief, the [Sparrow Lord], these titled four were called the [Four Lords of Divine Bird].

2