CH 49 : BODY-SPLITTING GOLDEN DUCK
35 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sun Wuji was amazed: "Wow!! That attack is extremely fierce. I think it can beat me in one blow."

Feng Luotian flatly commented, after he calculated an approximated damage of the attack: "Unfortunately, that won't be enough to finish the job"

Mei Yue'er chose to stay silent and watched the outcome: "…"

"Die!!"

He Chen cried out as his [Divine Rapier] was about to connect.

This time, the attack really did some damage. His rapier pierced through the clone's chest; however, not only the clone did not vanish into an aurora light as he had expected, but it also did not seem to suffer any other wound except the connecting point. All those who were witnessing this could only sigh with sympathy.

He Chen became pale: "It can't be!!"

The rest of the party hanged their heads down in despair. The ones restraining the clone's movement finally run out of Theríon, finally giving away its freedom. The moment the clone was given its ability to move, it raised its hand and swung down, unleashing [Aurora Slash] toward the party.

An explosive sound rang. Upon being hit by [Aurora Slash], all of the party members except He Chen were immediately sent out of the exam site. As for He Chen himself, he was blasted into the ruin. Even though the damage was not enough to send him out, whatever remained of him was not enough to fight anymore.

After delivering the genocide attack, the clone then resumed its previous position, standing still at the center of the plateau.

Outside the exam site.

He clan's clan chief, Heron Lord: He An, smiled wryly and cupped his hands towards his peers: "It really is embarrassing to let you all see this joke from my son."

Peacock Lord returned the gesture: "Not at all, Clan Chief He!! Even though he was overestimating himself a little bit, his courage was still commendable. Not everyone could stand his ground against an opponent seven levels stronger."

The First Elder added: "Not only that, but Young Master He was also able to lead the fifty-man team to fight until the end. It meant that he had got your leadership and charisma. What he lacks is only a strategic mindset. Once he develops how to properly utilize his skill and his men, he will be a great leader in no time."

He An: "Thank you, Peacock Lord and First Elder. I'll relay your teaching to Chen'er afterward."

Everyone thought that the conversation would end well, but Eagle Lord, Ying Tianzheng did not think the same: "How could your useless son compare to a dazzling star like this grandson of mine? Ignoring the cheating trash, my grandson is still the best of the best. Even if you teach your Chen'er for a hundred years, he still cannot come close to what Zhua'er can achieve. Hahahahaha!!"

Eagle Lord gleefully laughed as he boasted how impeccable and talented his grandson was.

If it was other people whose son was scorned like this, they would already be trembling with rage. However, Heron Lord was as calm as a millpond. He was well known for his tranquil personality. Unless someone harmed his family without a good reason, he would not even blink before any insult.

The rest of the groups only gave out a dry cough. Although Eagle Lord's words were a bit out of line, he was from the previous generation like Mei Hengkong. If Mei Hengkong did not say anything, juniors like them would not interfere with this matter. And Mei Hongyi could only hold back whatever he was feeling inside.

As of now, Mei Hengkong only focused on the screens, not bothering with the previous conversation. He was curious like everyone else about how these youngsters including his granddaughter were going to take down a Three Talon clone.

Being an owner of [Thousand Illusion Aurora Peacock] bloodline himself, he knew very well that this clone's strength was not just those of the normal Three Talon clone.

With the skill [Illusion Clone] growing stronger along with the cultivators, being an [Illusion Clone] made by Mei Hongyi who was a Two Wings Master, its strength was probably increased by more than 30%.

In Mei Hengkong's estimation, it should be impossible for these youngsters to defeat such a clone. And not only did Mei Hengkong thought so, but the rest of the top-tier group also thought the same.

First Elder commented as he turned to Mei Hongyi: "Nevertheless, isn't this a little too harsh, huh, Second Elder? To put a Three Talon clone inside the test of the younger generation, I think it's a little too much."

The Second Elder quickly found an excuse while chuckling: "Not at all, First Elder. The more challenging the test, the more promising the qualifiers!!"

Peacock Lord only gave him a glace and continued watching without saying anything this time.

Feng Luotian finally shifted his focus to the remaining participants who were also watching the battle just now.

Behind the ruins and broken walls, there were several figures hiding from the strongest clone's line of sight, and would periodically snatch a glance at it without being noticed. Ying Lizhua was one of them.

Not far away from Ying Lizhua, Feng Luotian spotted five more figures: four men and one woman. Four men were staying together as a group, probably as one party. But not only that, but they also looked exactly the same, causing Feng Luotian to think: "Quadruplets?"

However, upon seeing Kronos's intel, his eyes flashed in bewilderment.

====================

Name: Wei Ci

Level: Six Fangs

Bloodline: Body-Splitting Golden Duck

Bloodline Ability: Divided We Stand

The user can split their body that shares Theríon, damage, cultivation, vision, soul, and death.

====================

Name: Wei Gang

====================

Name: Wei Hao

====================

Name: Wei Yan

====================

Feng Luotian smiled at the information he just received: "Well, I didn't expect to meet one here."

Sun Wuji noticed a change in Feng Luotian's expression, so he asked: "Brother Feng, do you know them?"

Feng Luotian answered: "No. I came across this bloodline info before when I was reading books."

Sun Wuji gave his brother a dull glance before speaking: "It's you and your book again!? When are you going to quit this joke? Anyway, what's with their bloodline that made you so excited?"

Feng Luotian: "Body-Splitting Golden Duck bloodline."

Sun Wuji: "Body-S … What?"

Feng Luotian: "Body-Splitting Golden Duck bloodline. It's a rare breed that allows the user to literally split themselves into several figures. The energy obtained from each figure will be shared among them, making the user increase their cultivation level several times faster than others. Also, when any of them gets a cultivation breakthrough, all of them will too. This ability [Divided We Stand] could be considered one of the top-tier abilities among all descendants of [Phoenix]."

Sun Wuji commented: "Wow, then they must be quite strong!!" Although he did not believe Feng Luotian got the information from reading books, he still believed what Feng Luotian said, every word of it, because Feng Luotian had no reason to fool them with nonsense.

Feng Luotian casually replied: "First, it's not 'they' but 'he'. Although the exam's scoreboard regarding those four figures as four persons, he has just one identity. Second, right now, at the Fang Realm, he is not that strong, because his frightening innate skill will come when he reached Talon Realm."

Sun Wuji asked: "What skill?"

Feng Luotian: "A sure-kill skill. Anyone getting too close will die without knowing how they die and what hit them."

Sun Wuji: "!!"

Mei Yue'er: "If you say it that way, then it means they will become invincible once they achieve Talon Realm. The world is not that easy, there is definitely a catch." For Mei Yue'er, she did not doubt what Feng Luotian was saying at all. She was with him for as long as she could remember. He would not say or do anything without reason. That was his character. As for where he got that information was another matter entirely which she could not even care about.

2