CH 50 : WEI CI
28 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Feng Luotian replied: "Right you are, Yue'er!! That incredible ability comes along with flaws. One, the moment he split his body, his physique will be also be divided, making him fragile than most people. A little damage to him can cause a serious injury. Two, as I said that he is only one identity, although he has several bodies, he has one mind. If he doesn't have a strong and multitasking mind or train in skills that can split his mind, it will be very difficult to control all bodies at once. And three, the damage he receives will be shared among his bodies. If four of him take one sweeping attack at the same time, the damage he receives will be quadrupled. That's why having this bloodline is not easy at all. Even though it has an extremely strong offensive ability and skill, coupling with a superhuman cultivation capability, without defensive competency, you have to tread every step very carefully."

Mei Yue'er and Sun Wuji nodded as they listened while looking at the Wei group. Then Mei Yue'er lamented: "That's unfortunate." She wondered whether having such an incredible ability was actually a good fortune or bad.

Feng Luotian: "Yeah. But you don't have to worry because I think this guy can handle himself quite well. Actually, I think among all of the participants, this guy is the most talented."

Sun Wuji: "What do you mean?"

Feng Luotian: "Look at the scoreboard!! If the exam setting regarded him as one person, then excluding that cheater, he would definitely place first in this exam with only the cultivation of Six Fangs."

Sun Wuji: "!!"

Yes. If the setting recognized [Divided We Stand] as an ability and considered him as one identity, then his current score would outreach all others by several folds. But of course, although Kronos could recognize the bloodline, it did not tell Feng Luotian that all four of them were the same person. Feng Luotian only deduced it from his former knowledge and the information from Bloodline Sensing. If even Kronos still recognized these guys as four persons, then let alone the simple exam setting.

Feng Luotian continued: "Furthermore, he barely got any damage. It means he also knows his own flaws quite well and so he walks every step very cautiously. Staying vigilant while getting that many points, this guy is really strong."

Mei Yue'er stayed quiet in her own thought, while Sun Wuji blurted out: "How can such a guy stay unknown for this long?"

Feng Luotian: "Let's meet up with Brother Ying first. And then we will decide what to do next."

Mei Yue'er and Sun Wuji: "Okay!!"

Before they departed from where they were, Feng Luotian looked at a seemed-to-be modest ordinary girl who was standing about fifty meters away from the Wei party. Then both Feng Luotian and the girl slightly nodded in unison as if understanding each other.

Following that, he moved toward where Ying Lizhua was waiting together with Sun Wuji and Mei Yue'er without delay.

====================

On the scoreboard in the sky

Score Ranking List

1st Rank – Mei Hongli [920 points]

2nd Rank – Ying Lizhua [590 points]

3rd Rank – Mei Yue'er / Sun Wuji [563 points]

5th Rank – Feng Luotian [453 points]

6th Rank – Tu Lingxi [340 points]

7th Rank – Wei Ci / Wei Gang / Wei Hao / Wei Yan [255 points]

11th Rank – Han Wen / Han Qing [110 points]

13th Rank – Mo Chen / Mo Guo [75 points]

15th Rank – Gan Yu / … / Liu Fan [16 points]

24th Rank – Ye Xiu [15 points]

25th Rank – He Chen / Wang Liang / … / Xia Yun'er / Xiao Yan [12 points]

75th Rank – Li Xiaoyao / … / … [0 points]

====================

Feng Luotian: "Brother Ying, we're here."

Seeing that they had finally arrived when there were less than fifteen minutes left, Ying Lizhua scorned: "Heh, you sure took your time. Why don't you just come here when the exam is already over, scaredy pants?"

Sun Wuji immediately retorted and threw back what he got: "Who are you talking about? We came running the moment we know where it is. It's you who are scared. You're here for a while, but still not moving against it!!"

Ying Lizhua: "You!!"

Feng Luotian got between them, stopping them from fighting with each other: "Let's win this and quarrel later, shall we? Brother Ying, link your Theríon with us."

After Ying Lizhua joined the party, Feng Luotian quickly read through his info on the Kronos window.

====================

PARTY

[Member 3]

Name: Ying Lizhua

Level: Eight Fangs

Bloodline: Scarlet Wind Steel Eagle

Bloodline Ability: Blood Steel Level 8

Increase the user's attack by 400% of blood loss percentage.

====================

After noticing Ying Lizhua's ability, Feng Luotian was overwhelmed: "What a savage and risky ability you got there, huh, Brother Ying!!" The number at this level did not seem impressive, but Feng Luotian knew that as Ying Lizhua grew stronger in the future, this ability would become exceedingly overpowering.

Ying Lizhua gave a scornful chuckle: "Heh. What would you know about my ability? You should worry about yourself and don't get cripple again." He never mentioned anything about his ability to anyone. How could Feng Luotian know about it?

Feng Luotian spread his hands: "Well, I'm just saying."

Ying Lizhua turned serious: "Anyway, it's like you said. This clone really is not just One Talon."

Feng Luotian: "Yeah. Although I had already prepared myself to face a Two Talons clone, I didn't expect it to be a Three Talons one. Now, it becomes impossible to defeat with just us."

Ying Lizhua asked: "What do you propose then?"

Feng Luotian flatly answered: "Invite more people."

Ying Lizhua: "At this stage, is there anyone who will be willing to join us? Rather, is there anyone left at all?"

Feng Luotian: "Well, it's not like we don't h…"

"Me!! Me!! I want to join you guys!!"

Even before Feng Luotian could finish his sentence, a cheerful voice sounded from behind them. Four identical figures appeared to be running toward them while waving their hands to get attention. They were the Wei party.

Compared to what Feng Luotian explained to them earlier, Sun Wuji held this guy in a high position as he thought that the guy might be stronger than him, however, the guy's attitude was completely opposite to what he had expected. So, Sun Wuji teased: "Hehe. And I thought you were more of a serious type of guy."

Wei Ci: "Not at all, Brothers … and Sister. My name is Wei Ci. This is Wei Gang, Wei Hao, and Wei Yan." Four of them gave a greeting gesture to Feng Luotian's party, smiling from ear to ear. One could tell that these people were very friendly at a single glance.

Feng Luotian returned the greetings: "Hello, Brother Wei." Then he asked, probing the guy's logic and mind at the same time: "How did you know what we are about to do?"

Wei Ci: "Oh? Anyone who reaches here would of course be interested in defeating that clone, right? The more people we have, the stronger we get. Seeing that you guys only have four people, I don't think you'd mind an extra help."

Ying Lizhua: "How could we know that you guys would be of help?"

Mei Yue'er and Sun Wuji instantly rolled their eyes. Even a One Fang Fighter would be able to help them if they had a supportive skill, let alone four Six Fangs. Furthermore, if what Feng Luotian said were all true, then this guy was even stronger than Ying Lizhua. And now Ying Lizhua was thinking that they would probably not be of help?

Wei Ci did not get angry at all, he chuckled and said: "Hehe. You'll know if you ask your friend here." He then signaled to Feng Luotian by his hand.

Ying Lizhua was confused as he asked Feng Luotian: "You know them?"

Feng Luotian: "How could I know about you, Brother Wei? I didn't even know you before reaching here."

Wei Ci smilingly gave his reason: "But after that fifty-man party got wiped out, you guys were talking about me, right? I saw you looked at me while talking."

Mei Yue'er stayed silent: "…"

Sun Wuji was surprised: "What an eyesight!! We were at least a kilometer from where you were earlier!! I only saw a cluster of dots from there. How could you see us?"

Actually, Sun Wuji was exaggerated a bit. After bloodline awakening and becoming a cultivator, one could use Theríon to enhance their eyesight and see further as they got stronger.

Sun Wuji could see the Wei party, but barely. As he was Seven Fangs, while the Wei party was only Six Fangs, he expected that the other party would not be able to see them clearly. However, not only Wei Ci knew that they were talking, but he also noticed their gazes that were looking at him.

That was not normal at all.

2