Chapter 1 Reborn As Kakashi
6.7k 6 96
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

remove the *

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silver-white long hair, black cloth mask, Konoha headband at his left eye.

This… is this Hatake Kakashi?

During the night, a thin teenager was shocked when he looks at the mirror.

“What happened? How did I become Kakashi?” With the shocked face, the boy muttered.

After a while, a burst of memory came up, that make the boy groan and then he faint.

Only after the while the boy woke up, the boy shook his head that still hurting a bit then climbed up and sat down on the floor.

Look at all around the obvious Japanese-style bedroom, the boy’s corner of the mouth could not help but flash a bitter smile.

Look at the window outside, a little boy sighed.

The attack of Kyuubi!

The death of Yondaime!

And then there is the death of his last teammate, Obito and Rin.

This is Naruto World, and he became Hatake Kakashi, the man with a lot of tragedy in his life.

After losing his father for the first time, he lost his best friend Obito and then he also killed his friend, Rin. Today, He lost his teacher, Minato. Perhaps it is the huge fluctuations in emotions that make this soul from Earth occupy Kakashi’s body.

But Kakashi’s soul didn’t dissipate, but it was merged with this soul from Earth, and it was because of this thing the boy faint at the first time.

Kakashi licked the silver-white hair, and looked at himself in the mirror, sighing in a sigh of relief, saying: “At least I’m okay now.”

It was midnight, and it was the first night after the Kyuubi Attack. The entire Konoha was silent, and both the villagers and the shinobi were too tired.

In addition to the necessary precautions, others have already entered a dream.

Tomorrow is the funeral of the deceased, including the youngest Hokage in Konoha history, also the teacher of Kakashi, Namikaze Minato.

Perhaps it is influenced by Kakashi’s residual consciousness, and the boy feels very depressed. After sighing for a bit, the young boy stood up and walked to his bed, sitting on it. The boy eyes have some confusion in it.

Konoha Ninja, Kakashi of the Sharingan, perhaps in the early days, Kakashi’s power is not bad, but in the later period, especially in the 4th Great Ninja War, Kakashi played a smaller and smaller role, except for fighting with Obito, the rest of thing he didn’t do anything worthwhile.

In the end, he can only help after he got another Sharingan from Obito.

Moreover, Kakashi has also died once, after exhausting his chakra in the fight against pain, if not because of Naruto convincing Nagato to believing in him and use Outer Path — Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique, Kakashi won’t be alive.

But Kakashi is a character called genius. At he age of 12 he become a Jonin, and make the record of youngest Jonin of Konoha. But after that, he didn’t get any good Achievement. How did it become like this?

Some people say that Kakashi’s growth became so slow after Yondaime’s dead that he couldn’t keep up with the main character in the later stages.

When Yondaime died, Kakashi was only 13 or 14 years old. It was the best period of time to get power growth of Shinobi like him. After remember how much Naruto and Sasuke powers at 13-16 years old. How terrifying is the growth of their power, they become very strong, get to Kage level, and finally beyond Kage level, became the strongest people in the Naruto World.

It can be seen that Kakashi wasn’t working hard himself when it’s the best time for his growth because of the death of the people around him, so that when he tried to work hard, it was too late, although there was progress, but there was no great leap in his strenght.

When Kakashi thought of it, he sorted out his thoughts. He looks kind of skinny, but his body actually full of explosive power. Kakashi knows that this World is very dangerous, so he must work hard to survive.

Fortunately, he doesn’t need to start training from scratch. Original Kakashi’s body quality and Ninjutsu are all there. As long as he is familiar with the body, he would have enough strength for now. The strength of a Jonin.

Kakashi is now just 14 years old. Naruto was just born, so he still got 12 years until the beginning of the plot, and 17 years from the final battle against Kaguya.

Kakashi clenched his fist, secretly thought: “17 years, although the time is still very long, but I still have to hurry.”

The Kakashi Strength of originally is still very good. No matter the Taijutsu, Genjutsu, and Ninjutsu are excellent, plus the excellent mind, it can be said that he is a very talented character.

Kakashi is best known for his Sharingan, which claims to be able to copy every enemy jutsu.

Many people think that Kakashi is strong because of the Sharingan. In fact, this is actually not true.

It is true that Kakashi with Sharingan has made great achievements, but on the other hand, Sharingan also limits the growth of Kakashi.

Kakashi is genius, his talent is outstanding, if it is not the constraints of Sharingan, and maybe he can grow to stronger.

Some people say that Kakashi has low chakra reserve, he always say that he almost out of chakra every time. But is Kakashi’s Chakra reserve really low? Actually, Kakashi’s Chakra reserve is quite a lot, and the reason why he always almost out of chakra is because of Sharingan.

Kakashi, who is not an Uchiha family, has a large limitation on using Sharingan. One is that Sharingan cannot be closed, causing it to consume Chakra all the time.

Second, when using Sharingan, his Chakra’s consumption is intensified, and even when overused, it also damaging to his own body.

That’s why Kakashi faints when he often runs out of chakra.

If Kakashi do not have Sharingan, his total amount of Chakra reserve maybe is able to match Sandaime Hokage chakra reserve. This is not without basis. In the official data, chakra reserve of Sandaime Hokage and Kakashi are the same.

Therefore, Kakashi’s total amount of Chakra is huge.

It can be seen how serious the Sharingan restrictions on Kakashi’s Chakra.

Therefore, in order to develop Kakashi’s Strength, he need to remove the restrictions of Sharingan and the other is to increase the amount of his Chakra.

Kakashi caressed his left eye and was able to feel the heat in his eyes. Kakashi can feel that Sharingan is slowly consuming his own Chakra, although not much, but it is consumed all the time.

Kakashi opened his forehead protector and saw a scar from slashing knife running through the eyelids. The eyes were a scarlet, and the black three tomoe slowly rotated.

This is Sharingan, known as the one of three great Dojutsu in Naruto World. This eye can only used perfectly by an Uchiha, and for others they will get some side effect. Kakashi is easily exausted. Danzo used a bunch of Sharingan at his body. He only able to use it for Izanami, and he need Hashirama cell to be able to use that much Sharingan.

The more powerful something is, the more people need something to control it.

 

96