Chapter 248 Same but Diferrent Begining
1.6k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “Naruto, the topic of this exam is Bunshin no Jutsu, if you can create one clone, you pass, and if you can create two clones, your score is excellent.”

“Don’t worry Iruka-sensei, it is just a Bunshin no Jutsu, there is absolutely no problem!”

Naruto finished speaking, and then he directly forms hand seals. After that, his huge chakra scattered everywhere, and with a bang, two clones appeared beside him.

At the age of four, Naruto had learned the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, so Bunshin no Jutsu is nothing to him.

In the original plot, Naruto can’t use Bunshin no Jutsu because of Kyuubi’s interference. But now, Kyuubi is staying obediently in the seal and naturally won't interfere with Naruto.

“Congratulations, Naruto, although your theoretical results are a mess, but if you passes Bunshin no Jutsu test, you can still get the qualification for graduation. This Konoha’s forehead protector is for you, you are a Shinobi now.”

“Thank you, Iruka-sensei!”

Naruto took the forehead protector excitedly and ran out in a hurry, ready to show off with Karin and the others.

Iruka shook his head and said with a smile, “This guy is still so hot headed even after becoming a Shinobi. I hope he can become better for now on.”

Naruto is the last candidate, which means the exam is over.

And at this moment, Mizuki suddenly said: “Iruka, please report the exam’s information by yourself, I suddenly feel a little sick in my stomach, so I need to go to the toilet.”

“Okay, Mizuki, pay attention to the body.”

“Thank you.”

As Mizuki left, Iruka felt a little weird as his friend seemed to be strange recently.

After Mizuki left the room, he showed a sneer. Instead of going to the toilet, he went directly to Naruto.

“Naruto!”

Naruto who hasn’t gone far heard someone calling his name so he turned around.

“Mizuki-sensei? What's the matter?”

Mizuki showed a gentle smile, which was something he had practiced for a long time.

“Naruto, congratulations on becoming Shinobi. There is something I want to tell you.”

“What is it? Mizuki-sensei, please speak up. I still have to go to Karin and Jugo.”

Mizuki leaned closer to Naruto’s ear, and mysteriously said: “This thing is related to why the villager hate you. Don’t you want to know?”

Naruto's body shook as he heard it. ‘It was related to why the people in the village hated me?’

Naruto was anxious and hurriedly shouted: “Mizuki-sensei, please tell me!”

Mizuki reveals a sly smile and says, “Okay, but before that, I want to see if you have enough skills to bear the truth, so I will give you a mission. If you completed it, I will tell you the truth.”

“Okay! Mizuki-sensei, you can rest assured, I will definitely complete this mission!”

“Seeing you are so confident, I don’t have to worry now. The mission is…”

Mizuki whispered in Naruto's ear, but what he didn't know is that everything that happened here was showed in the crystal ball of Sandaime.

Sandaime’s complexion changed, and then he said: “I didn’t expect this Mizuki to target the Scroll of Seals. He’s so bold.”

“It seems that he intends to use Naruto to steal the Scroll of Seals and then defect to the other village,” Kakashi squinted and said.

“I really don't know where he got his confidence from. He actually think Naruto can steal the Scroll of Seals.”

Kakashi shook his head, feeling a little speechless.

The Scroll of Seals is an important thing for Konoha. At least three Jōnin-level Anbu would protect it. Thinking of using a newly graduated Naruto to tries to steal the Scroll of Seals, it would be impossible.

“Mizuki is going to tell Naruto that he has Kyuubi in his body.” Sandaime said with a glint on his eyes, and then he immediately said: “Kyuubi's affairs should indeed be told to Naruto. I just don't know what will his reaction after knowing this.”

“Sandaime-sama, do you mean… to let Mizuki told it?”

“Yes, it's not appropriate for us to tell Naruto this thing. If Mizuki wants to be the one who told Naruto about this, just let him say it.”

“Well, I believe in Naruto, he will become the best Jinchūriki.”

“Yeah, this is also for Naruto’s sake. Kakashi, I will hand over this matter to you, please take care of it.”

“I understand!”

“Naruto? What's wrong with you? Didn't you pass the exam? Why do you still look so sullen?? Is it because you are worried that you won't be in the same team as Sakura tomorrow?” Karin joked.

Maybe the invisible power of fate is still so strong, Naruto still has a good impression of Sakura, but it is not as exaggerated as the original.

It is more of appreciation than direct liking.

Of course, for Hinata, Naruto, who was a dense boy, hasn't found out about it.

“No, I am thinking about something else.” Naruto quickly denied.

“Well, Jugo, Naruto, let's go find Kakashi-Nii, we all passed the exam, and we should celebrate it with Kakashi-Nii.”

“Okay.”

Looking at the empty house in front of them, the three teenagers knew that Kakashi was not at home at this moment.

“Hey, Kakashi-Nii isn’t n the mission again, right? He only came back yesterday.”

“Karin, Kakashi-Nii is an important person in the village, so there are a lot of things he has to do. We need to grow stronger as soon as possible so we can become Kakashi-Nii's helper." Jugo said.

“That’s right, becoming a Genin is our first step, and then we have to work harder!”

“Yeah!”

The two chatted, while Naruto was uncharacteristically stays silent.

With the truth is almost in front of him, even Naruto can't help but feel a little heavy in his heart.

‘What is the truth?’

‘The truth that has troubled me for twelve years.’

As night fell, Naruto sneaked quietly into the place where Mizuki said the Scroll of Seals is located.

Unexpectedly, it went smoothly without anyone blocking him.

Carrying a large Scroll, Naruto quickly fled from that place.

At this moment, Kakashi's figure slowly emerged at the scroll’s previous location.

“History is always surprisingly similar.”

Konoha's silent night was replaced by noise, and the news that the Scroll of Seals had been stolen was spread.

Iruka was so anxious when he got the news, he never expect that Naruto would do such a thing.

“There must be something wrong, how could Naruto know where the Scroll of Seals is!”

Iruka’s figure quickly went away, looking for Naruto.

At this time, Naruto is in the woods ,waiting for the Mizuki’s arrival.

“Aaah! Mizuki-sensei is so slow, so boring.”

Naruto was anxious, and bored, he then picked up the Scroll of Seals and began to read it.

“Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu? Is it the advanced Kage Bunshin no Jutsu? Interesting, I should learn how to use it, and then I can give Shiro-Nii a surprise!”

On a tree not far away, Kakashi watched all this silently.

‘Naruto, this kid is really simple and cute.’

Not long after, Iruka panted and saw Naruto under the tree practicing a Ninjutsu.

“Naruto! What are you doing?”

“Ah? Iruka-sensei? Why are you here? Where's Mizuki-sensei?” Naruto said with a puzzled look.

Iruka was taken aback, ‘Mizuki? Is this matter has something to do with Mizuki?’

Damn!

Iruka was not stupid, and soon understood the point of the matter.

At this moment, the wind shook loudly behind!

Xiū xiū xiū !

Several shurikens were flying towards Iruka.

Iruka had only had time to avoid the one aiming at his vital point, and the rest of the shuriken still hit him.

Iluka looked back as gritted his teeth and said: “Mizuki! It really is you! What do you want to do?”

Naruto was confused by the scene in front of him, ‘What's going on?’

“Iruka, you shouldn’t have come here. It's a matter between me and Naruto.”

“Bastard! What do you want to do! You dare to instigate Naruto to steal the Scroll of Seals!”

“Of course it is for the forbidden technique inside the Scroll of Seals. As long as I have it, I will be able to find Orochimaru-sama and become a great Shinobi! Hahaha.”

“Mizuki, are you crazy? Do you know what you are talking about?”

“Of course I know. Naruto, give me the Scroll of Seals and I will tell you the truth why do people in the village hate you so much. Don’t you want to know?”

Iruka hurriedly shouted: “Mizuki! Shut up! You can't say it!”

“Oh? You don't want me to say it then I even want to say it more now. Naruto, listen, you are the Kyuubi! You are the Kyuubi that almost destroyed the village twelve years ago! Iruka’s parents also died because of you. He doesn’t really care about you at all! He also hates you! Hahaha, no one really cares about you, you are a catastrophe!”

Mizuki looked terrifying, completely devoid of the appearance of a gentle teacher from before.

Iluka looked at that face as if he didn't recognize it at all.

“Shut up! Mizuki! Do you know what you are doing!”

Naruto on the side had already stared blankly.

‘Kyuubi? I’m Kyuubi?’

‘No wonder everyone hates me, no wonder no one wants to play with me.’

Naruto was shocked, and his entire outlook on life was subverted.

At this moment, a voice came into Naruto's ears.

“Naruto, have you forgotten me, Karin and Jugo? You have never been alone.”

Naruto was suddenly awakened when he heard this!

‘This voice! Shiro-Nii!’

Naruto glanced around in surprise, but he did not see anyone.

‘Is it my own illusion?’

‘No, it's not.’

‘That's right, I have Shiro-Nii, Karin and Jugo, I'm not alone anymore.’

At this moment, Mizuki rushed over, holding a huge shuriken in his hand.

“You Demon Fox! Go to hell! The Scroll of Seals is mine!”

Naruto was still in a daze, and he didn't expect Mizuki to rush over.

Just then, Iruka stood in front of Naruto, and the huge shuriken was nailed on Iruka's back.

Iluka groaned and throw the kunai on his right hand.

Mizuki retreated quickly, avoiding the kunai.

“Iruka-sensei!”

Naruto was shocked. He didn't expect that Iruka would actually block the blow for him, and quickly helped Iruka.

“Iruka, you will actually save this Demon Fox, your parents are dead because of him, and you actually protect him!” Mizuki said in disbelief.

“Haha, Mizuki, Naruto is a student I recognize, not a Demon Fox, he is Uzumaki Naruto from Konoha!”

Naruto was shocked when he heard this!

‘It turned out that in addition to Shiro-Nii, Karin and Jugo, there were others who actually also recognized me.’

Tears come out from the corner of Naruto's eyes.

‘This feeling is really good.’

Mizuki snorted disdainfully, and said, “Hmph, what a useless guy, in that case, I'll send you two to hell together. The Scroll of Seals is mine!”

Hearing this, Naruto puts Iruka beside the tree, he then stood up slowly, and his eyes are full of chillness.

“If you dare to hurt Iruka-sensei, I will hurt you back a thousand times!”

“Hmph, you’re just a little devil who has just become Genin. How dare you to be so arrogant, let me teach you how strong a Chunin is!”

Mizuki throw a punch and hit Naruto in the face.

Naruto didn’t care at all. He forms a cross with his hands' index and middle fingers.

“Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!”

Bang Bang Bang!

Overwhelming shadow clones appeared in the forest.

Seeing this, Mizuki was shocked and can only stand at the same place.

‘What? How is a Genin so ferocious?’

“Let's attack him together!”

Next, there was the wailing sound of Mizuki, and a minute later, Mizuki’s face is full of bruises and he was lying on the ground.

“Hehe, it seems that I hurt him too much.”

Naruto rubbed his nose and returned to his cheerful self again.

Iruka who was on the side was still shocked.

‘What a terrifying amount of chakra, there are thousands of shadow clones just now.’

“Iruka-sensei, are you okay?”

“I’m okay, Naruto, you are amazing.” Iruka said with a smile.

“Hehe, of course!” Naruto looked proud.

At this moment, Kakashi suddenly appeared in front of the two of them, shocking both of them.

“Kakashi-san!”

“Shiro-Nii…”

Naruto yelled in a little fear. Although he got a big nerve, he knows that he seems to have caused a lot of trouble today.

“Iruka, it’s really hard for you. The medic will arrive soon.”

“Thank you, Kakashi-san.”

“No problem.” Kakashi responded with a smile, and then looked at Naruto.

“Naruto, now that you know the truth, do you have anything to say?” Kakashi asked.

“Shiro-Nii, am I really a Demon Fox?” Naruto asked hesitantly.

“Of course not, the Demon Fox is in your body, you are the hero who sealed the Demon Fox. There are some things that I have not been told to you before. You are still young, and I am afraid that you cannot accept it, but seeing your performance today makes me understand. I underestimated you. I should have told you about all of this a long time ago.”

“I understand, Shiro-Nii.”

Kakashi showed a smile and said: “Today’s matter is over. Go back and prepare for tomorrow’s graduation briefing.”

Naruto's face showed a bright smile again.

Although the methods were hurtful for him, he finally understood why he was hated.

Does all of this matter?

It's important when he didn't know, but after he knows it, it seems that it becomes less important.

Naruto's dream is still to be recognized by everyone.

That’s all.

The night breeze was noisy, and all the prologues seemed to have begun to be written again.

Is the ending going be the same?

 

30