Chapter 249 Sensei
1.6k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After stealing of the Scroll of Seals, Naruto was naturally given a severe lesson by Sandaime, but for Naruto, this kind of preaching had little effect.

After all, under the teachings of Iruka, Naruto's Talk no Jutsu is already very strong, as long as he got taught by Jiraiya, his Talk no Jutsu will be invincible.

Therefore, Sandaime’s preaching has little effect on Naruto.

Looking at Naruto’s indifferent appearance, Sandaime was also a little helpless. In the end, he gave a small warning and let Naruto go back.

“Kakashi, I will leave Naruto to you.”

“Don't worry, I will take care of him.”

“That’s good.”

The graduation briefing was held at the Academy, which is still the place they are most familiar with.

Maybe they don’t know, but after leaving this cradle, they will experience countless storms in their life.

Sometimes, they will miss the time when they are still here, but they will never return here.

At Fugaku’s house, Sasuke changed his clothes and was about to go out.

He had waited for this day for too long. As long as he graduates from the Academy, he could grow stronger faster and chase after Itachi's footsteps.

“Nii-san, I will catch up to you!”

Sasuke's eyes were full of determination.

“Kaa-san, I am going out.”

“Okay, Sasuke, be careful on the road, is today the graduate's briefing?”

“Yeah.” Sasuke responded with a smile.

Although he lost his beloved big brother, his parents are still alive, so Sasuke still had a pretty good life over the years.

Hearing this, Fugaku who is drinking tea in the living room, said: “Sasuke, I have assigned a teacher to instruct you. He is a good teacher. You must follow and learn for him, understand? ”

Sasuke was taken aback for a moment. He knew that his father was so strict, so when he said that he assigned Sasuke a good teacher, this teacher must be a strong one.

Sasuke said, “Yes, tou-san, I will work hard.”

“Good, you can go.”

“Okay!”

Facing the sunshine, Sasuke independently embarked on the road to the Academy.

He had walked this road for six full years, and he was already familiar with it. It was a pity that the person who accompanied him on this road for the first time never came back.

On the other side, Naruto, Karin and Jugo also left their house and set off to the Academy.

“Karin, Jugo, do you think we will be in a team?”

“I don’t know, but it may not be possible.” Karin said.

Jugo nodded and said: “This team distribution should be decided by the Konoha’s leader, so it may not necessarily what we want.”

“Well, who do you think our teacher will be? Will it be Shiro-Nii?”

“Probably not. Kakashi-Nii has not been a teacher all these years. He is in the Anbu, and I haven't heard anything about Kakashi-Nii becoming a teacher this time.” Although Karin was looking forward to it, when she thought about it, she knew that it was impossible.

“Well, then I have nothing to look forward to for this team.” Naruto looked listless.

Karin and Jugo smiled, and didn't say anything

Soon, the three of them arrive at the Academy and walked into the classroom together.

Sasuke had already sat in the classroom, near the window, with a cold expression on his face.

Teenagers always think that the coolest people are those who don't speak and have a straight face.

Obviously, Sasuke felt the same way. However, at this moment, he is more about trying to imitate Itachi.

As soon as Naruto’s group entered the classroom, they saw a bunch of girls surrounding Sasuke, trying to get his attention, but Sasuke was completely indifferent.

“Hmph, I really don't understand why these girls like Sasuke.” Naruto said uncomfortably.

“Naruto, you don’t understand, girls like handsome boys. Looking at your appearance, it's obvious that you don't meet this standard, so you won't be liked by girls.”

“Huh! Is Sasuke very handsome? Why don’t I think so! I have to take a closer look!”

Naruto stepped forward and stood on the table in front of Sasuke, the girls on who were surrounding Sasuke were stunned.

Karin covered her face with one hand, and said, "This guy is trying to cause some problem again.”

Jugo also smiled helplessly. Over the years, he had seen a lot of this kind of scenes.

Sasuke looked at Naruto who was gazing in front of him, frowned, and said: “Lowest ranking, what do you want?”

Naruto is the lowest ranking when he first entered the Academy. Sasuke has always called Naruto that, even when Naruto is no longer a lowest ranking.

“Hmph, I just want to see how handsome you are!”

The two looked at each other as if they released a powerful spark.

At this moment, the classmate at the front suddenly got up and accidentally pushed Naruto's butt.

And then, the legendary first kiss was born!

The two of them opened their eyes wide at the same time, and immediately separated in an instant, and vomited on the side.

The onlookers were dumbfounded, ‘What just happened?’

Before Naruto recovered, he felt a lot of murderous aura flooding around him.

“That was Sasuke’s first kiss! Sisters, attack him!”

“Argh! Listen to me!”

Ignoring Naruto's wailing, Naruto was beaten up by a group of terrifying young girls.

“It looks like Naruto really is causing problem.”

Jugo just smiled and didn’t speak.

Inside the Hokage office, the Jōnin teachers looks at the scene in front of them and feeling somewhat speechless.

Kakashi almost laughed, ‘The power of fate is not so easy to destroy. Naruto and Sasuke still got their first kiss.’

Sandaime coughed dryly and said: “Ahem, this is the students of this year. You should all prepare to go and meet with them.”

“Yes!”

The crowd retreated. Kakashi, Shikaku, Asuma, and Kurenai went to the tea room and took a seat.

After all, it is still early, and it is estimated that the graduate’s briefing will be held for an hour.

After the four of them sat down, Shikaku took the lead to start the conversation.

“It seems to be the first time for all four of us to become a teacher.”

These people looked at each other thinking that it was indeed the case.

“It's a coincidence.” Kakashi said with a smile : “Shikaku-senpai, please take care of Karin and Jugo. They are all excellent, and I believe they will become even better under your hands.’

“After being with you for so long, their excellence is already a fact. Rest assured, I know that as a teacher, I can’t be lazy.”

With Shikaku’s assurance, Kakashi is naturally relieved.

“By the way, Kakashi, is your students Uchiha Sasuke and Uzumaki Naruto? There seems to be another one called Haruno Sakura?” Asuma said.

“Yeah.”

“It seems that your team will be hard to lead. Except for Haruno Sakura, who is a quiet and good student, the other two are not easy to deal with.”

The Kyuubi’s Jinchūriki and one of the Uchiha Clan’s best young generations. It is indeed really troublesome.

“Ah, yeah, but there is no way. It is my responsibility to teach them. By the way, Asuma, when will you and Kurenai get married? You two have been in love for so many years, so when did you plan to do it?” Kakashi jokingly said.

Asuma and Kurenai blushed upon hearing this, and both of them were a little embarrassed.

Both Shikaku and Kakashi showed meaningful smiles, and it was obvious that they were very amused looking at Asuma and Kurenai’s reaction.

“Kakashi-senpai, you should think about your own life. You are twenty-six years old but still don’t have a girlfriend. I heard that there are many beautiful women in Anbu who like you, but you don’t want to accept any of them.”

Kurenai immediately started her counterattack, but with Kakashi's thick skin, he naturally wouldn't care.

“Ah, this kind of thing, just let the fate take care of it.”

Kakashi naturally wouldn't say that he has a relationship with Terumi Mei. After all, it is inconvenient to expose their relationship at this time.

“Kurenai, you just got promoted to Jōnin and were tasked to be a teacher of Genin team. Aren’t you nervous?”

“Well, I’m a bit nervous, but it is only a teacher. There shouldn’t be much problem.”

“That’s good. You need to focus on training them and also teach them teamwork” Kakashi said.

“Of course.”

“Okay, let’s go, we shouldn’t let the students to wait for a long time.” Shikaku said.

“Yeah.”

 

26