Chapter 250 Team 7
1.6k 2 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “Team 7, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura, Uzumaki Naruto!”

“Team 8, Aburame Shino, Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuga Hinata!”

“Team 9, Uzumaki Karin, Libra Jugo, Uchiha Houten.”

“Team 10, Nara Shikamaru, Akimichi Choji, Yamanaka Ino!”

……

“These are distribution of the twelve teams.”

Iruka closed the distribution form and looked at the thirty six people in front of him with satisfaction. These people were the first batch of students he taught.

Today, they are about to embark on the path of a shinobi.

No, to be precise, it is part of it, because some of them will return to the Academy because they failed the assessment.

After the distribution, everyone's expression is different, some are happy and some are unhappy.

But as this result is final, they can only accept it.

Even the noisiest Naruto just muttered a few words this time, and then fell silent.

Iruka looked at everyone with satisfaction. He thought that someone would be complaining, but now it seems that everyone has matured a lot.

Sometimes, maturity is only a matter of moments.

“Then everyone should wait here for the arrival of the teachers. Finally, I wish you good luck. Shinobi’s career is full of danger.”

Iruka finished speaking and left the classroom.

And inside the classroom, it was unexpectedly quiet.

Graduation is always a sad word.

The silence did not last long. The teachers walked in one by one, taking away one team after another.

There are fewer and fewer people in the classroom.

In the end, only Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were left.

“Ahhhhhh! Why did our teacher still arrive yet? He was late on the first day. It's really annoying.”

“Naruto, stop screaming, it's too noisy.” Although Sakura said so, her heart was also a little annoyed.

Because this teacher has been late for an hour.

Sasuke also looked a little annoyed, but when he thought of what his father said this morning about a good teacher, he slowly calmed down his emotions.

Outside the classroom, Kakashi has long since arrived. All this time, he is just watching the three people’s reaction.

“Naruto’s reaction is as expected. Sasuke’s appearance is somewhat unexpected. It seems that Sasuke who wasn’t consumed by hatred is still a relatively normal teenager. As for Sakura, it looks like she is still a stupid fangirl. But it seems that Naruto does not seem to be obsessed with Sakura. Is it the change caused by my intervention? That’s not bad.”

Naruto suddenly had an idea. He picked up a blackboard eraser and wanted to put it on the door frame.

Seeing this, Sakura quickly said: “Naruto, what are you doing? You will be scolded by the teacher.”

“It doesn’t matter, this is the punishment of latecomers.”

Naruto smiled mischievously, and when he opened the door, he saw a familiar face.

“Shiro…Nii?”

Naruto was taken aback, and the blackboard eraser in his hand fell to the ground.

“Naruto, are you planning to welcome me like this?” Kakashi showed a smile that was not a smile. Naruto’s back was full of cold sweat at this moment as he secretly thought, ‘It’s over, I’m finished.’

“No, no, Shiro-Nii, I want to wipe the blackboard, you see, this blackboard is very dirty!”

Naruto said, quickly picked up the blackboard eraser on the ground, and wiped the blackboard frantically.

Kakashi looked at Naruto amusedly, ‘This kid is really funny.’

Looking at Sakura and Sasuke, Sakura sat in the seat with a well-behaved appearance. If he hadn’t just seen her roaring, he would really think she was like this.

And Sasuke still has his cool appearance, but his eyes are constantly looking at Kakashi.

‘Interesting!’

At this moment, Naruto finally reacted and threw down the blackboard eraser and said: “Shiro-Nii, are you our teacher?”

Kakashi scratch his hair and said lazily: “Well, it should be, if you are in Team 7.”

Naruto was overjoyed and said: “That’s great!”

Both Sakura and Sasuke were taken aback. They didn’t expect Naruto to be so familiar with this teacher. ‘Is he Naruto’s relative? No, isn't Naruto an orphan?’

Although the two were puzzled, they did not ask much.

“Well, it's too small here, let's go to the rooftop and talk.”

Kakashi said, and the three naturally had no opinion.

So several people staged a rooftop meeting.

Kakashi placed his hands in his trouser pockets, leaning on the railings of the roof, and said: “Okay, introduce yourself, including dreams, what you like, what you hate, etc.”

Sakura asked curiously: “Sensei, don’t you introduce yourself first?”

“Ah, this, I forgot if you don't tell me. My name is Hatake Kakashi, there are things I like and things I don't like... I don't want to tell you about my future dreams... my hobbies are also diverse...?"”

Black lines appeared on Sakura and Sasuke’s faces. Hearing Kakashi’s introduction, they don't know anything except his names.

“Next, Naruto, introduce yourself.”

“Okay, my name is Uzumaki Naruto. I like the Ramen in Ichiraku and also cup ramen. I don’t like the three minutes of waiting for cup ramen. My dream is to make everyone recognize me, especially getting the approval of Shiro-Nii!”

“Naruto, I already said that you are not allowed to eat cup ramen, right? You ate it secretly again?”

“Ah?” Naruto quickly close his mouth as he forgot about it.

Kakashi punched Naruto’s head. Naruto cried out and hugged his head.

“Okay, next, Sakura.”

“Um…” Seeing Naruto's tragic end, Sakura suddenly felt that this teacher was a bit cruel.

“I am Haruno Sakura, what I like, it is better to say that the person I like is … my hobby is… the dream of the future is…”

When Sakura said this, she always looked at Sasuke, but Sasuke didn’t even look at Sakura.

Sakura sighed and said, “There is nothing I hate.”

Naruto didn't pester Sakura like the original, so naturally he wouldn't be hated by Sakura.

Hearing this, Kakashi was a little helpless, ‘Sure enough, Sakura, who has not experienced things, is a bit of a stupid fangirls.’

Sasuke held his chin with both of his hands, and said in a cold voice: “My name is Uchiha Sasuke, I like to be with my parents and hate the feeling of separating. My dream is to bring that man back.”

Sasuke’s tone is very serious, both Naruto and Sakura were stunned after hearing this.

Kakashi secretly thought, ‘Sure enough, this guy was still thinking about Itachi.’

One is brocon, and the other is also a brocon, it will be hard to separate them.

“Okay, I have a general understanding of you. That's it. Today's meeting ends here. At 6 o’clock tomorrow morning, we will conduct a test at the Seventh Training Field. If you fail the test, you will be sent back to learn at the Academy again.”

“What? Sent back? Haven't we already graduated?” Sakura said in disbelief.

“Ah, that exam is just to select people who can participate in this test. This test is the real graduation exam, so prepare well.”

After Kakashi finished speaking, he disappeared in a blink of eye.

“Huh? What is going on? Naruto, are you familiar with that sensei?” Sakura asked.

“Yeah, I am very familiar with him as I have known Shiro-Nii since I was four years old.”

“Then...that, is what he said is true?”

“It should be true? Shiro-Nii never lie to me.”

“Ah? Then we have to take the test again. It’s too dangerous. Let's discuss what to do.”

“Well, we should discuss it, but we don't know the content of the test at all, how can we discuss it?” Naruto scratched his head.

“Um… I don’t know.”

At this moment, Sasuke said: “Let's just wait until tomorrow. No matter what kind of test it is, he will give us some time to make some plan. We should just get into our best condition so we can pass this test.”

Naruto and Sakura agreed with Sasuke's approach.

Without the hatred from Uchiha massacre, Sasuke would have no obsessed temperament. So he is able to get along better with his team than the original one.

The three of them then went back home.

Fugaku’s home.

“I am back.”

“Ah, Sasuke, how is today? Is your teacher good?”

“I don’t know, I only met for a while, but he seems to be a guy who loves to be late.”

“That’s true. Kakashi is usually lazy, but he’s great when he get things done.”

“Kaa-san, do you know him too?”

“Of course, Kakashi is one of Yondaime Hokage’s students, and he is also the Anbu Commander. In the whole Konoha, maybe only Sandaime-sama can match him.”

Sasuke was surprised when he heard this. He didn't expect Kakashi, who looked so unreliable, to be so powerful.

‘Right, this name is very familiar!’

‘Wasn't Nii-san work under this person?’

‘And so is Shisui-Nii!’

‘Then, if I learn from him, I can definitely gain power to surpass Nii-san!’

When Sasuke thought of this, his eyes were full of excitement.

‘Tomorrow’s test, I have to pass it!’

When Naruto returned home, he happened to see Karin and Jugo who were also just got back.

“Hey, Karin, Jugo, you are back too. Who is your teacher?”

“Ah, Naruto, it's an Uncle called Nara Shikaku. What about yours?”

“Hey, you won’t believe who my teacher is, but let me tell you, it's Shiro-Nii!” Naruto said excitedly.

“What? It turns out that Kakashi-Nii really became a teacher. He went to your team?”

“Oh, are you jealous? By the way, Shiro-Nii said that there is still a test for real graduation tomorrow, do you guys have it too?”

“Yes, but it shouldn’t be difficult. With our level, it is definitely not a problem. Don't worry.”

“That's right. No, I still have to prepare, I will surprise Shiro-Nii tomorrow!”

Naruto went back to his room and no one knows what he was thinking about.

“Jugo, Naruto is really lucky. His teacher is actually Kakashi-Nii.”

“Yeah, but ours is not bad. I heard from Kakashi-Nii that this Shikaku-sensei is the Jōnin Commander, and he is also a very intelligent Jōnin.”

“Well, it seems that we have to work hard tomorrow. We can't shame Kakashi-Nii.”

Jugo nodded heavily and replied: “Yeah.”

In the cold night, Kakashi was lying on the bed, holding two bells in his hand, and with a slight movement, the bells rang.

“I have waited for this day for so long now. Will there be any surprises? I really look forward to it.”

30