Chapter 251 One Thousand Years of Death Reappearance
1.6k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The next day, Naruto arrived at the seventh training field early. Sakura and Sasuke were not late either as they arrived not long after Naruto.

The three of them sat boredly under the tree and waited for a long time, only to find that Kakashi hadn't arrive yet.

“Aaaaaahhhh, what is Shiro-Nii doing, why has he not arrive yet?”

Naruto finally lost his patience as he stood up and shouted.

“Naruto, stop shouting. It’s very annoying, you should see how calm Sasuke-kun is.”

Sakura turned her head to look at Sasuke after she said that, and there are small stars in her eyes. But what she didn't notice is that Sasuke's right fist was clenched tightly, obviously he almost lost his patience too.

“Naruto, aren't you familiar with Kakashi-sensei? Is he usually like this?” Sasuke asked.

“No?” Naruto scratched his head. After searching his brain, he found that it didn't seem to be the case.

“Then what's going on?” Sasuke looked thoughtful.

“Who knows, but is this teacher gonna be reliable?” Sakura asked curiously.

“Sakura-chan, Shiro-Nii is very powerful, super powerful.”

Seeing Sakura questioning Kakashi, Naruto quickly explained.

“Really? But he looks pretty normal.” Sakura sound doubtful.

At this moment, Sasuke said: “Hatake Kakashi, now 26 years old, graduate from academy at 5, becoming a Chunin at six, become a Jōnin at 12, and joined the Anbu in the same year. Three years later, he became one of the Anbu team’s leader, he fight against Yondaime Raikage at 18, and actually defeat him. When he was 24, he became Anbu Commander.”

Sasuke read out Kakashi's record. Not only Sakura was surprised, but Naruto was also surprised.

This record is really formidable.

Sasuke knew about this from Fugaku's mouth yesterday.

When Sasuke learn about this, he was equally astonished. ‘If at 18 years old, Kakashi has already got Kage level strenght, what about now?

Thinking of this, Sasuke wanted to learn under Kakashi even more.

But Sasuke also knows that the more powerful a person is, the stricter his qualification for a student, so he must show Kakashi his best.

‘Maybe being late today is also a kind of test.’

Sakura swallowed her saliva and said, “So… great? How come we got such amazing person as our teacher?”

Naruto said excitedly: “Shiro-Nii must have become the teacher for me!”

Naruto feels good about himself, but there is nothing wrong with it. Indeed, a large part of the reason is because of Naruto.

“By the way, Naruto, why did you call Kakashi-sensei Shiro-Nii?” Sakura asked curiously.

“Ah? Why? Because Kakashi-sensei's hair is white, so it’s appropriate.”

Black lines appeared on Sakura and Sasuke’s face when they heard this, ‘What a strange reason.”

Kakashi who is on the big tree in the distance also heard it, and he murmured in his mind.

“No, I have to ask Naruto to call me normally. It's a really ugly nickname. I'm not Jiraiya-sama.”

After thinking about this, a nasty smile appeared on the corner of Kakashi’s mouth as he was already thinking of a way.

Kakashi naturally has arrived long ago, but he didn't show himself.

For the three people in front of him, Kakashi knew Naruto the most, and for the other two, his understanding only come from the original work.

According to the current situation, there is no difference in Sakura, but the difference in Sasuke is big.

Since the Uchiha massacre in the original work was changed by Kakashi, what Sasuke lost was just his beloved big brother. Although the blow was also the same, it was definitely not as bad as the original.

Coupled with Fugaku’s teaching, Sasuke's personality is not distorted, and his strength is also much stronger than the original work.

At least for now, although Sasuke is a little proud, he has not developed a problematic personality, which is better than the original.

In this way, it will be much easier to teach him.

As for Sakura, he will make her follow the path of the original work, and do the basic training of Medical Ninjutsu, and then leave the rest to Tsunade.

After the decision was made, Kakashi stopped hiding, and slowly walked over from the distance.

The three bored people’s eyes light up when they saw Kakashi!

“Shiro-Nii! You are late again!”

“Ah, sorry, I was lost on the path of life.”

“Liar!” Naruto yelled.

Black lines appeared on Sakura and Sasuke’s face when they heard this, ‘What a strange reason.”

Sakura and Sasuke’s faces are full of black lines, ‘The reason is too strange.’

“Okay, don't talk about it anymore.”

Kakashi took out an alarm clock and set the time. At the same time, he pulled out two bells from his pocket and said, “This test is very simple. Did you see the bells in my hand? Before midday, as long as you can grab these two bells, then you will pass. As for those who didn’t pass, I am sorry, but the Academy welcomes you to relearn.”

Both Sakura and Sasuke were taken aback, ‘With only two bells, then isn't that mean …’

“Ah? Shiro-Nii, why are there only two bells? We have three people here?” Naruto asked puzzledly.

Sasuke whispered: “So, at least one person will be sent back to the Academy?”

When Sasuke’s words came out, both Sakura and Naruto were surprised.

‘In that case, what is the purpose of team distribution? Is it to arrange the number of Genin?’

Sakura’s face is tense. Among the three, she has the strongest theoretical knowledge, but when it comes to strength, she knows that she is definitely weaker than Sasuke and Naruto.

Sasuke is the best graduate in this year. As for Naruto, although his theoretical grades are bad, his other grades are in the top five.

If one of them is really eliminated, her chances are the highest.

Sakura secretly said in her heart: ‘No, I just got into the same team as Sasuke-kun.”

“Shiro-Nii, this is not fair!”

“Naruto, there is nothing called fair and unfair in the world of Shinobi, and since I am your sensei now, you will call me Kakashi-sensei in the future, do you understand?”

Seeing Kakashi's face was serious, Naruto nodded in fear.

“Okay, Shiro…”

Before Naruto finished speaking, Kakashi looked at him with changed expression, so he swallowed the words before he could say it.

“Yes! Kakashi-sensei.”

“Very good, you have one hour to discuss your plan, and at ten o’clock, we can start.”

Kakashi said, and then he walked away.

Watching Kakashi leave, the three looked at each other in dismay.

“This assessment doesn’t seem so simple,” Sasuke said first.

“Yeah, Sasuke is right, I think it's weird too, but I can't tell what the strangeness is.”

Although Naruto and Sasuke are not happy with each other, they still absolutely recognized by each other.

So sometimes, there will be inexplicable tacit understanding between them, just like now.

“In the three-person team, everyone's strength is different. If this is the case, just one-on-one test is good. There is no need for the group test,” Sasuke said.

“Not bad Sasuke, that is what I want to say.” Naruto said awkwardly.

“Then what does this mean? Kakashi-sensei didn’t lie to us, right? There are indeed only two bells.” Sakura said cautiously.

“I don’t know, but I recall a sentence that Iruka-sensei once said,” Sasuke said.

“What is it?”

“The battle of Shinobi is never as simple as it seems on the surface. Also, do you remember the meaning of the team?” Sasuke said.

Both of them were taken aback. Naruto scratched his head and said, “What is the meaning of the team? Why don’t I remember Iruka-sensei said it?”

Sakura roll his eyes and said, “Naruto, when Iruka-sensei is teaching, you were either gone to the penalty station, or you are skipping classes. So how can you hear it?”

“So it’s like that, Hahaha.” Naruto smiled awkwardly.

“The meaning of the team lies in teamwork!” Sasuke said.

“Yes, what Sasuke-kun said is right. Kakashi-sensei left us some time so we could make a battle plan for us. In that case, the three of us should join hands to get the bell first,” Sakura said.

“That… what if only two people can pass?” Naruto raised a fatal problem, and the three were silent for a while.

After being able to get out of the Academy, no one wants to go back.

After all, it will be very shameful if they go back after graduate.

“Let's discuss this issue later. We should make a battle plan first.” Sasuke broke the silence, and Naruto and Sakura also nodded in agreement.

Since this issue is so entangled, it's better to discuss it later.

In the distance, Kakashi showed a happy smile.

“It seems to be very different. Sasuke’s mind has become more composed. Naruto has lived up to my six years of teaching, so his mind has grown a lot. Sakura, she’s still following Sasuke, sure enough, her mentality still hasn't changed.”

Kakashi took out “Icha-Icha Paradise” and stopped staring at the three of them. After all, it will be more fun if he didn’t know their plan.

‘Well, where did I read it last time? Oh, yes, it is the bed scene of the male and female protagonist. Jiraiya-sama really know how to write, so many poses, it's really exciting.’

Under Kakashi’s mask, a wretched smile emerged.

“Hehehe …”

An hour passed quickly. Kakashi stood in front of the three of them and said, “The time is almost up, so let’s get started. You can use any means without holding back.”

“Ah? Kakashi-sensei, you will get hurt,” Sakura said worriedly.

Kakashi was stunned for a moment, ‘She’s really a lovely child.’

‘If you guys can hurt me with your level, I'm afraid I have been wasting my time all these years.’

“Don't worry, there will be no problem. As you all really care about me, in return I …”

Kakashi said, putting his hand into his ninja bag.

The expressions of the three of them changed. ‘Is Kakashi-sensei going to use ninja tool? If this is the case, then the risk factor of this assessment has risen to another level.’

The three people unconsciously swallowed their saliva.

Seeing the expression of the three of them, Kakashi smiled wickedly, and took out "Icha-Icha Paradise " from the ninja bag.

“In return, I'll read this book when fighting with you.”

The three of them were taken aback. ‘Isn't he looking down on us too much?’

Sasuke's face clearly showed a trace of anger. Even if Kakashi was famous, Sasuke had confidence in himself.

Now being looked down by Kakashi, Sasuke's pride is taking a hit.

The shuriken shot out from Sasuke's hands with beautiful arc, and then his hands start forming hand seal.

“Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!” (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)

The hot fireball come out from Sasuke's mouth.

Xiū xiū xiū ! The shuriken was inserted into Kakashi's body, and the fireball burned Kakashi to ashes.

“Ah! Sasuke-kun, you killed Kakashi-sensei!” Sakura yelled.

Sasuke frowned, ‘How could it be that simple.’

Sure enough, in the next second, Kakashi appeared behind the three of them, and said softly: “I haven't said start yet, you sure are good at sneak attack.”

The three of them were startled, and then quickly scatter.

‘So fast!’             

This is the common thought in these three people’s mind.

Although Naruto had practiced against Kakashi before, Kakashi is just using a little of strength, so he didn’t look as strong as now.

Sasuke's heart was faintly excited, ‘He’s really strong!’

“Oh? Your reaction is not bad. Alright, you can start now. You still have two hours.”

The three of them glanced at each other, and Naruto formed a hand seal.

“Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)

Bang Bang Bang!

Dozens of Naruto appeared and surrounded Kakashi.

“Oh? Not bad, Naruto, is this the new Ninjutsu you learned at that time? It’s interesting.”

“Hehe, Shiro-Nii, you should be careful!” Naruto yelled.

Kakashi disappeared suddenly, so Naruto looked dazed.

“Huh? Where did he go?”

“Naruto, I said, I want to call me Kakashi-sensei, why don't you have a long memory?”

The gloomy voice rang from behind Naruto.

Seeing this, Sakura yelled: “Naruto, behind you!”

Before Naruto could react, he heard the familiar voice said: “Konoha Taijutsu Secret Technique: One Thousand Years of Death!”

Hush!

Naruto's face changed as he saw Kakashi's hands is forming a hand seal and rush toward him!

Into the middle of Naruto’s legendary hole!

“Argh!”

Naruto soared into the sky and fell into the water, and then all the shadow clones that were surrounding Kakashi dispersed.

“How is it possible, how could he find out where the real Naruto is in an instant?”

Sasuke was amazed.

The shadow clones looked exactly the same as the real body. Even if someone is using a Byakugan, they won’t find the real body.

The only way to find it is to rely on experience.

In the water, Naruto crawled out with difficulty as he was touching his ass, and said, “Kakashi-sensei, you are really cruel.”

“Ah, I said it before, so you should have remembered it, but now that I look at it, it seems that it is not enough.”

Kakashi's eyes are like crescent moons, but he doesn't move his gaze and still reading “Icha-Icha Paradise”.

Naruto was temporarily taking care of his ass, so he didn’t have any strength to attack Kakashi. Sasuke and Sakura looked at each other and could only go on their own.

Originally, they wanted Naruto to test the water with the shadow clone technique, but now it seems that the shadow clone technique is useless in front of Kakashi.

It is because Kakashi is too familiar with Naruto, and also that Naruto’s mastery at that technique is not good enough.

Sasuke jumped up, clenched his right hand into an iron fist, and rushed towards Kakashi.

Kakashi didn't even look at Sasuke as he takes a light leap to dodge it, Sakura also rushed over at this moment and punched at Kakashi.

Kakashi freed one of his hands and grabbed Sakura’s fist. Then he threw Sakura out, and whispered: “Your movement is too slow, and your fist is too weak.”

Sakura fell to the ground.

There is no way to fight back.

Sakura, who was born as a common villager, doesn't know how to use Ninjutsu except for the three basic Jutsu at this time.

When it comes to physique and Taijutsu, girls are a bit worse than boys.

After all, not everyone is Tsunade.

From this point of view, Sakura at this time does seemed really useless.

“Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu!” (Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique)

Just as Kakashi was evaluating Sakura, Sasuke's attack struck again!

30