Chapter 252 Test
1.5k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “Ninjutsu shouldn’t be used like that. It is too crude, you need to take care of the timing.”

Kakashi’s eye is still reading “Icha-Icha Paradise” and his body kept swaying. None of the small fireballs actually touched him.

“How is that possible!”

Sasuke was taken aback. He had never seen anyone dodge the small fireballs easily like that.

And at the next moment, Kakashi’s figure has appeared in front of Sasuke.

“When you are distracted during the battle, you will lose your life.”

Kakashi coldly commented.

Then Sasuke felt that his abdomen had been hit hard and he was flown away.

“Argh!”

With a painful cry, Sasuke covered his stomach as he lie on the ground.

“Sasuke-kun!” Sakura shouted.

Seeing all three of them lying on the ground, unable to get up for a while, Kakashi shook his head in disappointment, and said: “Is that all? The best graduate of the year? The best theoretical student? The one who have been with me for six years. Naruto, is this your battle plan?”

They got no plans!

In other words, their plan was completely disrupted by Kakashi before it even started.

Before Naruto's feint attack was carried out, Kakashi has ruthlessly broken it, so their rhythm was completely chaotic.

Sasuke's attack was not well timed, and was defeated by Kakashi easily.

Not to mention Sakura, her Ninjutsu is not good, his Taijutsu is also not good, she is just an ordinary graduate.

Even if the three of them attack Kakashi right now, not to mention grabbing Kakashi's bells, they won’t be able to even touch Kakashi's body.

“Damn! It is not over yet, Kakashi-sensei! I’m still not giving up!”

Naruto yelled, obviously not satisfied with the result.

“Oh? Naruto, this is the end, so you should give up.” Kakashi said with a smile.

“Nonsense! My dream is to become the Hokage, so how can I fall here easily!” Naruto said, showing a confident smile.

At this moment, Sasuke also stood up slowly, gritted his teeth and said: “I can’t fall here, I still have to save that man!”

Seeing Sasuke's persistence, Sakura stood up tremblingly and said, “I can’t fall here either, I still have something to stick to!”

Kakashi’s eye turned crescent when he saw this, ‘Ah, kind of spirit is the most important thing to become a Shinobi.’

If a person does not even have the courage to persist, how can he become a strong person?

Obviously, there are seeds of persistence inside the three of them, even if Sakura's seed seems to be based on Sasuke.

But it does not matter, the persistence of love is also a kind of persistence.

“Well, after seeing your courage, I will give you another chance. After half an hour, the second test will begin. If you still can't get these two bells, then I'm sorry, none of you will pass!”

With a bang, Kakashi disappeared again.

The three looked at each other and quickly gathered together.

“Sasuke, how is your injury?” Sakura asked.

“It's okay, it's just a little painful. My combat strength is not affected. What about you two?”

Sakura and Naruto both shook their heads. Kakashi seemed to be heavy-handed, but in fact he didn’t hurt them very much. After all, they’re just some Genin who had just graduate, so Kakashi naturally won’t be serious against them.

“That's good, we failed the first test, but it doesn't matter, we have got a second chance. Kakashi-sensei’s strength is too strong, we have all underestimated him. If he uses his full power, I am afraid that in three seconds, he would be able to kill us all.”

Naruto and Sakura agreed. Kakashi didn't even look at the three of them all this time, but he is able to suppress the three of them easily in a horrible way. This kind of strength is indeed terrifying.

“In any case, this time we have to change our plan,” Sasuke whispered.

Naruto and Sakura nodded from time to time.

At this time, Naruto did not try to argue with Sasuke. After all, passing the test is the most important thing.

In the distance, Kakashi looked at the three people carefully discussing their plan, smiled, and secretly said: “There is nothing more to say about Naruto and Sasuke’s talent, Sakura’s chakra control is really good, all three have great talent. Fugaku has trained Sasuke all this time, so even if Sasuke is not as good as Itachi, he is already as strong as an average Chunin. It’s just that Fugaku is not good at Lighting Release. It seems that I need to train Sasuke in his Lighting Release. “”

“As for Naruto, he’s a little worse than Sasuke. I should get him to train him harder and then tell him about the Shadow Clones’ advantage at the right time. I can’t wait for Jiraiya-sama to come back and see him.”

“Sakura should be trained in Medical Ninjutsu, so it’s better to get her to medical class. That’s right, maybe Sakura can learn Genjutsu from Kurenai. After all, as a person with a second personality, she must have strong Spiritual Force.”

Kakashi can’t teach Sakura Genjutsu. After all, his Genjutsu is basically based on Sharingan, and his Genjutsu without Sharingan is really average.

Kakashi already finished the plan for these three developments, so the rest is for them to pass this test.

Kakashi does not intend to evaluate their teamwork in this test.

In Kakashi's view, this kind of thing can be developed in time.

All three of them are still twelve years old, and their outlook on life has not yet been fully established. So it is not difficult to convey the concept of teamwork and companionship.

And Kakashi also has a certain understanding of these three.

There is nothing to say about Naruto, after all, Kakashi has watch him grew up all this time. So Kakashi knows his personality very well. Naruto's attitude towards his companions is more than that of his own life.

For Sasuke, even Sasuke in original work, has the concept of teamwork when he has just graduate, not to mention the current Sasuke.

As for Sakura, as long as Sasuke is here, any teamwork shouldn't be a problem.

Therefore, in Kakashi's view, the concept of teamwork only needs to be pointed out later.

This is also why Kakashi only have two bells.

After all, the performance of the three of them just now clearly shows the shadow of teamwork, although they have a very bad plan.

But it is enough to see that they already have the basic of teamwork.

As for the rest, it depends on whether the three of them can come up with a good plan that is able to satisfy him.

“Yosh! This plan is very good, let’s do it. This time, we will definitely be able to win against Kakashi-sensei.” Naruto raised his arms and cheered, as if he feels that the victory is within their grasp.

 

27