Chapter 253 Team 7 is Established!
1.5k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Looking at the three people in front of him who seemed impatient, Kakashi's expression was rather strange.

“Then, let's start!”

“Yosh! Kakashi-sensei, take this!”

The first one who yelled was always Naruto, he rushed towards Kakashi as he tried to punch him.

‘His movement is full of loopholes!’

Kakashi jumped slightly and gave Naruto a kick.

With a bang, Naruto turned into a wood log.

“Kawarimi no Jutsu?” Kakashi frowned slightly.

Sasuke jumped out from another position at this time, and his hands were already forming hand seals!

“Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!” (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)

 “It's still the same,” Kakashi murmured.

The scorching fireball didn’t surprise Kakashi, he saw a small stone near his feet, and kicked it!

The small stone passed through the fireball, and actually destroying the fireball directly! After that, it landed near Sasuke’s foot, forming a small hole.

Sasuke swallowed his saliva, ‘What a rough style.’

At this moment, the wood log became Naruto again, and then Naruto reached out to the bells hanging around Kakashi’s waist.

“Yes, I got it!”

Naruto smiled smugly, but unfortunately, Kakashi would never let him do what he wanted.

With a slight turn, he avoided Naruto's hands.

However, Naruto did not give up, and form a hand seal.

“Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)

Bang Bang Bang!

A dozen of shadow clones appeared again, surrounding Kakashi.

“Naruto, the human sea tactics are useless.”

“How would you know if you haven't tried it? Everyone, attack!”

A dozen of Naruto swarmed at Kakashi.

“In this case, then I will teach you, Shinobi’s first basic technique, Taijutsu!”

Kakashi directly put "Icha-Icha Paradise" back into his ninja bag. Then his hands move like they are dancing, destroying all of Naruto's shadow clones!

“Damn it, Kakashi-sensei is really strong.”

Naruto’s Taijutsu is not bad. After all, after being with Kakashi for so long, his Taijutsu is still worthy of praise, but against Kakashi, it seems to be a little insufficient.

At this moment, Sasuke throw the shuriken in his hands, and his target was Kakashi!

“Your shurikenjutsu is good, but it's still too simple!”

Kakashi put his hand into his ninja bag and quickly pulled out the same number of shuriken and throw them out.

Ding Ding Ding!

All of the shuriken collided and magically turned around, and then it all landed near Sasuke, forming a circle.

“What! How is that possible!”

In the next moment, Kakashi’s lazy voice sounded beside Sasuke.

“Doton: Shinjū Zanshu no Jutsu!” (Earth Release: Double Suicide Decapitation Technique)

Sasuke's feet sank and then, in an instant, only his head can be seen.

“Shinobi’s second basic technique, Ninjutsu.”

“Sasuke!” Naruto yelled as he rushed towards Kakashi again with his fist.

Kakashi caught it with his right hand, and then threw Naruto away.

“That's not enough.”

At this moment, Sakura, who has disappeared all this time, suddenly appeared with a flying kick.

Kakashi blocked it with his right arm and frowned slightly. ‘How could her strength seem to be stronger than before.’

At this moment, Sakura showed a delightful smile, and whispered: “Got you now!”

Shuriken with transparent wire tied behind it suddenly appear and flew from all directions, entangling Kakashi tightly!

“This is… Sasuke’s shurikenjutsu?”     

Sure enough, with a bang, Sakura became Sasuke, and Sasuke who was on the ground became Sakura.

 

‘Henge no Jutsu?’

“Haha, Kakashi-sensei, we won this time. I used the shadow clones to block your sight, and then asked Sasuke and Sakura-chan to switch their identities. You ignored this. So you are caught now!”

Naruto said triumphantly. This idea was proposed by him, and it was later perfected by Sasuke and Sakura. It can be said that it took great combination for this success.

The previous Kawarimi no Jutsu was the first attack, and it was the idea proposed by Sakura.

Since Sakura only knows three basic Jutsu, her knowledge of three basic Jutsu is considered the best among the three of them.

The first attack was to try luck and to distract Kakashi.

As it turns out, it seems to be quite successful.

Right now, Kakashi is being wrapped like a hostage.

However, Kakashi didn't feel the slightest nervousness. Instead, he smiled and said: “Good plan. Compared with the first test, your plan is obviously higher by many levels.”

“That’s right. Kakashi-sensei, this time, your bells is ours!”

Naruto said. And as he was about to reach out to take the bells, Kakashi suddenly said: “There are only two bells, so how do you distribute them?”

As soon as this word came out, Naruto’s hand stopped moving.

Yes, there are only two bells. How do they distribute them?

Naruto looked embarrassed, clutching his head and said, “Aaah, Kakashi-sensei, can’t you take out one more bell?”

Kakashi didn't answer, but just smiled.

Sasuke and Naruto looked at each other, and then looked at Sakura who hadn't come out of the ground.

At this moment, Sakura said: “You two should take it. I didn't contribute much this time, and your strength is stronger than mine.”

“No! Sakura-chan, the plan just now has your part, so why are you saying you didn’t do anything? I won’t take the bell. I can just go back to the Academy, after all, I’ll just graduate again soon.”

The smile on Naruto’s face was like a spring breeze, which feels comfortable.

Sasuke was a little embarrassed. After all, one of the choices, he will be taught by the famous Hatake Kakashi, as for the other, he will be sent back to the Academy.

This choice is not difficult for Sasuke, but there are also two people mixed in, Naruto and Sakura.

The three of them are classmates for six years. Although they don't talk much, they have friendship, especially Naruto. Although they provoke each other at every turn, but he didn't know why, but he just likes to argue with him.

‘Can such feelings be discarded?’

‘No, no, I can't just give up the things I cherish like Nii-san!’

“No, I am the one going back. I am the best graduate of the year. So even if I was sent back this time, I can still graduate again later!”

Sasuke's eyes were full of firmness, and Kakashi finally found out at this moment that the current Sasuke is indeed very different from the original.

“Sasuke-kun, you…” Sakura was already moved and could not speak.

“Hmph, stupid Sasuke, I won’t let you look cool!” Naruto yelled.

At this time, Kakashi whispered: “Shinobi’s third basic technique, Genjutsu!”

Everything in front of him suddenly disappeared, and Kakashi, who was wrapped in steel wire, also disappeared.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura suddenly woke up as if they were dreaming.

The three of them opened their eyes and found that all three of them were actually buried in the ground, and at the same time only their heads was seen.

“Ah? What is going on?” Naruto was puzzledly yelled.

“Is it Genjutsu? When did he use it, I didn’t realize it at all,” Sasuke was surprised.

“Look, Kakashi-sensei is there!”

Not far away, Kakashi was looking at the three with satisfaction.

“You are very good. Your strength is considered the top among Genin and your plan is also very good. At the same time, you also have the heart of caring for your companions and attitude of persistence. In summary, you are qualified. Congratulations, you have become Hatake Kakashi’s students. Today, Team 7 is officially established!”

The three of them looked overjoyed!

“That’s great! Hahaha!” Naruto looked up and laughed.

“Finally, I'm one step closer to Nii-san.” Sasuke secretly said in his.

Sakura looked at Sasuke and said joyfully: “Great, I can finally be in the same team as Sasuke-kun.”

Kakashi forms hand seals, and get the three of them out of the ground.

“This is the end of today's test. In order to reward you for passing this test, I will treat everyone to eat.” Kakashi said with a smile.

“Yeah, it's great!”

The moon is rising.

At Fugaku’s house, Sasuke walked into the living room.

“Sasuke, how was the test today?” Fugaku asked.

“Tou-san, Kakashi-sensei is really too strong, I didn't have the power to fight back, but fortunately, I passed the test.”

“Oh? It's good that you pass the test. Kakashi is not an ordinary Shinobi, so you should learn from him well.”

“Yes! Tou-san.”

Naruto stood at the door of his house, looking at the huge starry sky, and his face is full with joy.

“It's great to be Kakashi-sensei’s student. I can show off to Karin and Jugo, hehe.”

Sakura’s home.

“Tou-san, Kaa-san, I'm back.”

“Sakura, how was the test today?”

“Of course your daughter passed.”

“That’s great.” Haruno Mebuki said with a smile.

“Then Kaa-san, I will go back to my room first.”

“Okay.”

Seeing Sakura return to her room, Haruno Mebuki's smile faded slightly.

“Kizashi, do you think it is a good thing for Sakura to learn under Kakashi?”

Haruno Kizashi frowned and said: “Yeah, Tsunade-sama is not in Konoha at this moment, so Kakashi is the best choice, it’s gonna be okay.”

“Okay. I hope Sakura can grow stronger as soon as possible.”

 

27