Chapter 254 Mission and Training
1.5k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The sun shines in the village, bringing out the new hope for the day.

The three members of Team 7 were standing by the river, waiting for Kakashi’s instructions.

“Well, today’s mission is a D-rank mission. Before sunset, pick all the peaches on these trees.”

“What? What kind of mission is this, it's so boring!” Naruto complained.

“You are still a Genin so you naturally need to do mission from the bottom. The D-rank mission is done by every Shinobi. It’s all for accumulating experience and it is also can be called as training.” Kakashi said.

“Training? What kind of training is picking peaches?” Naruto muttered.

Although Sakura and Sasuke didn’t say anything, they had the same doubts.

“Of course it is training. This is not a normal picking peaches. You have to do it like me.”

Kakashi finished speaking and walked towards a tree.

Under the stunned expression of the three, Kakashi walked straight up.

“Kakashi-sensei is so amazing, how can you do that?” Naruto was amazed.

“It’s very simple. This is a training to control your chakra. Put your chakra under your feet and try walk on the tree. This can train your chakra control. This is the content of your training today.”

“Yosh! I got motivated now!”

Naruto looked excited and ran straight towards the big tree and climb it.

However, after making his first step, he fell down.

“Ouch, it hurts!”

Naruto held his head with a look of pain on his face.

“Stupid.” After Sasuke finished speaking, he also started to climb the tree, but after his second step, he also fell down.

“It’s a lot harder than I thought.”

“Oh, it’s much simpler than I thought.”

From the top of a tree, Sakura’s surprised voice rang.

The three of them looked and saw that Sakura was already at the top of the tree.

Seeing this, Kakashi said with a smile : “It seems that Sakura’s chakra controls is perfect. Sakura, after you finished picking one-third of the peaches over there, I teach you the next training. As for you two, it seems that you still have a long way to go.”

“Aahhh! Why Sakura-chan can do it so easily! Damn it, I have to work hard!” Naruto yelled.

Although Sasuke didn't say anything, there was also unwillingness in his eyes.

The two looked at each other and started for the second time, but unfortunately, Naruto only able to do two steps, and Sasuke can only do four steps.

“Damn it, is the gap so big?” Naruto said unwillingly.

Upon seeing this, Kakashi said: “Naruto, when you train, make ten shadow clones and make them to train too.”

“Hm? Why?”

“Just do it.”

“Huh? Okay.”

Naruto forms a hand seal, created ten shadow clones, and then began to train.

Sasuke was also puzzled, but he didn’t ask anything. After all, he can’t make a shadow clone.

Kakashi looked at the three with satisfaction, and found a place to sit and read.

Tree climbing and walking on the water training is already on Kakashi’s agenda at this time.

Although Sasuke had been taught by Fugaku, his chakra was not enough to support the tree climbing training before he became a Genin, so Sasuke has never train like this before.

In addition, Fugaku was not as strict to Sasuke as when he taught Itachi. After all, Itachi’s personality really made Fugaku a little distressed, so Fugaku also changed his way of teaching when he trained Sasuke.

For Naruto, Kakashi also didn’t teach him in advance. After all, before the age of twelve, it was the time to lay the foundation. This training only increased combat effectiveness, not good for making foundation.

Now that he has become a Genin, he has to gradually come into contact with each other in combat, so he should increase his combat power in the shortest time possible.

Tree climbing and walking on the water training are the two best ways.

Improving chakra control is able to improve the chakra’s utilization efficiency, which can increase combat power in the shortest time possible.

This is also why Naruto and Sasuke in original work can increase their combat power after doing the tree climbing training.

Naruto's chakra and Spiritual Force can only support the long-term practice of ten shadow clones, so Kakashi only asked Naruto to create ten.

As for why Sasuke is not allowed to use this method, the reason is very simple, this method is only suitable for Naruto.

Even Kakashi has never used it himself.

The physique of the Uzumaki Clan’s member is really strong, and can withstand this crazy training method. For ordinary people, if they try it, they may become an idiot after a day.

Sasuke relies on his talent, and Naruto relies on the shadow clone to cheat. In the morning, both of them manage to climb to the top of the tree, much faster than in the original work.

The reason is simple. Sasuke was taught by his father so his strength is much stronger than the original, and Naruto is the same. With the addition of the shadow clone, it will be strange for Naruto to not complete it.

Before noon, both Naruto and Sasuke had completed their respective training, but they were exhausted.

The two lay on the ground, gasping for breath.

“Aahh! So tired!” Naruto exclaimed weakly.

Sasuke responded softly: “Yeah.”

How to put it, the scene is a bit strange, at least in Kakashi's view.

“Well, congratulations to both of you for completing this training, but your mission is not completed yet, Sakura has completed her mission, and the rest is up to you.”

They then saw Sakura’s big basket was already full of peaches.

“Kakashi-sensei, I can help Sasuke-kun and Naruto to complete their mission.” Sakura said kindly.

“Sakura, this is their training and mission. You still have your own training. Right now, you are the weakest.”

As soon as Kakashi said this, Sakura stopped talking.

She is indeed the weakest, so it is important to improve her strength, otherwise, she can only drag her teammates back when encountering a battle.

“Okay, let’s have lunch now, take a rest for an hour, and then continue.”

Both Sasuke and Naruto were too tired to move, so they were lying on their back to restore their stamina. Sakura took out the lunch they had prepared. She then went to Sasuke and said, “Sasuke-kun, do you want to eat?”

“Sakura, you can eat first, I don't have the strength to eat right now. I'll eat later.”

“I can feed you,” Sakura said, taking out a bite of rice and wanting to pass it to Sasuke.

“No need Sakura!” Sasuke said anxiously. It's really shameful to be fed by a girl like this.

Naruto was very jealous when he saw this, and cried: “Sakura-chan, I want you to feed me too!”

Sakura, who was rejected by Sasuke, was a little sad. Now she hears Naruto screaming. Now that she heard Naruto screaming, the word "Shannarō " appeared on her forehead as she walked towards Naruto. She is now full of anger.

“Eat this! I'll feed you!”

Sakura directly fed all the rice in the lunch box into Naruto's mouth.

“Mmffhh, Sakura-chan ……”

Naruto choked silently. At this moment, what he feels is not happiness, but the feeling of being choke to death.

Seeing this in the distance, Kakashi touched his forehead and sighed: “Naruto looked so pitiful when he is near Sakura.”

In the afternoon, Kakashi took Sakura to the river, while Naruto and Sasuke went to pick the peaches.

A lot of their chakra is already consumed, so it's better to do the mission at this time by combining work and rest.

“Kakashi-sensei, is it okay to let Sasuke and Naruto do the mission?” Sakura asked.

“Ah, it’s just a small mission, they should be fine.”

Kakashi stood by the river as he continued: “Sakura, you should consider about yourself now not about them.”

“Myself?” Sakura wondered.

“Sasuke is talented and he can learn everything quickly. Although Naruto looks clumsy, but he is not that bad, and his chakra reserve is amazing. As for you, there is no particular advantage. You should understand about this, right?”

Hearing this, Sakura was a little sad, and said, “I… understand.”

“Sakura, as your teacher, how about I give you a suggestion?”

“What?”

“You should know Tsunade-sama, right?”

“Of course I know her, Tsunade-sama is my idol.”

“That’s good, then you must know that Tsunade-sama is good at Medical Ninjutsu, the best Medical Shinobi in this world. And your chakra control is the best advantage for you, so I want you to learn Medical Ninjutsu.”

Sakura was stunned: “Medical Ninjutsu?”

“Yes, Medical Ninjutsu is a type of Ninjutsu that stimulates cells through chakra to heal the wounds of the patient. It can also achieve the effects of detoxification and attack effects through changes in form. Just like this…”

Kakashi said, and then green chakra appeared on his right hand.

“Kakashi-sensei, you can use Medical Ninjutsu?” Sakura was shocked.

“Yeah, but I’m not that good. This is the simplest healing Jutsu. It can only be used to stop bleeding and the lowest level of treatment. Are you willing to learn it? Medical Ninjutsu is deep, but it also has great power. Just look at Tsunade-sama, you’ll understand.”

Sakura lowered her head for a moment, then raised her head and said firmly: “I am willing!”

At the riverside, the girl with long pink hair has chooses her own path.

28