Chapter 255 Daily Life and Tazuna
1.5k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kakashi looked at the determined girl in front of him and smiled faintly.

“Since you decide to study Medical Ninjutsu, I will go to the medical class to ask them for you join it. In your spare time, you can go to the medical class to follow them to learn.”

“Yes, thank you Kakashi-sensei.” Sakura graciously bowed at Kakashi.

Although she is still young, she also knows that for her to be able to join the medical class is because Kakashi’s help.

Although it may not be worth mentioning for Kakashi, this is indeed something worth remembering for her.

“I still know a little about the basics of Medical Ninjutsu, so before you go there, you have to finish my training. Today's training is very simple, it’s this.”

Kakashi said, taking a step back and stands on the river under Sakura’s shocked eyes.

“This…” Sakura was in surprise.

“The next level of tree climbing training, walking on the water training. You need to release chakra on the sole of your feet, and through the reaction of chakra with the water, you will be able to stand on the water. The difficulty is higher than tree climbing. But with your talent, it shouldn’t be difficult, you can try now.”

“Okay!” Sakura nodded as she started to gather chakra and covered her soles, and then walked to the surface of the water, following Kakashi from before.

As soon as her foot stepped on the water, it sank.

Sakura was shocked and wanted to take it back. At this moment, Kakashi said, "Don't be afraid, at most you will just fall into the water at most. So you should step on the water with both of your feet.”

Hearing this, Sakura no longer hesitate, and both of her feet step on the water at the same time.

“Ah!” With an exclamation, Sakura lost her balance and was about to fall into the water in the next second.

However, Kakashi quickly reached out and grabbed her collar as he said: “This is inevitable for the first time. Adjust your condition and remember not to be distracted.”

“Yes, Kakashi-sensei!”

Sakura release a sigh. And then with a steady breath, she slowly put her feet on the water.

When Kakashi saw this, he let go of Sakura hand, and saw that all of her knees were in the water, but she did not fall.

“Yes, keep training. When you can stand on the river anytime and anywhere, then the training will be is considered a success.”

Sakura couldn't help being happy when she saw that she could do this.

It's just that this joy didn't last long as she fell not long after.

Sakura fell into the water, but Kakashi didn’t catch her this time. After all, there will still be many moments like this in this afternoon.

Kakashi walked to the river and said, “I already said that you can't be distracted. Get up and continue.”

Sakura popped out of the river, touched her hair embarrassedly, and said, “I’m sorry, Kakashi-sensei.”

The afternoon sun makes people a little lazy, at least Kakashi is a little sleepy at this moment.

Teaching people to train is indeed quite boring. It is no wonder that the original Kakashi did not start teaching the three of them until the mission of the Land of Waves.

If it weren't for the attack, no one knows then the lazy Kakashi would start teaching them.

A leaf covered Kakashi's right eye, making him drowsy under the sun.

Kakashi didn't care, and take a nap.

On the other side, Naruto and Sasuke are competing for who can pick more peaches.

The two of them walked back and forth, very busy moving picking the peaches.

“Stupid Sasuke! This time, I will win!” Naruto said excitedly.

“Hmp, you still a long way to go, lowest ranking!” Sasuke did not admit defeat, and his speed became faster.

It didn't take long for the two of them to pick all the peaches on the trees.

“Stupid Sasuke, did you see, I have more peaches than you!” Naruto said triumphantly, pointing at the basket of peaches.

“Who said that, mine is more!” Sasuke also showed his achievements.

“Impossible! Let's count it!” Naruto yelled.

“Okay!”

And then, the two of them began to count the peaches.

“Stupid Sasuke, have you finished counting!” Naruto asked.

“I’m finished, how about you!”

“I have finished counting yoo, I counted it three times. We should say the total of our peaches at the same time!”

“Okay!”

“One! Two! Three!”

“Three hundred and sixty eight!”

“Three hundred and sixty-eight!”

The two shouted at the same time, and then they were stunned at the same time.

‘We got the same amount?’

“How is this possible!” Naruto yelled.

“Hmph, you must be lucky!” Sasuke called.

“No way!”

The two looked at each other and coldly snorted, expressing their dissatisfaction.

“Forget it, it's a tie today. Let's go to Kakashi-sensei as soon as possible. I want to know what did he secretly taught to Sakura,” Naruto said.

Sasuke was also curious about this.

Sakura was the first to complete her training, which made the two of them quite uncomfortable.

Now that Sakura is already on the next training, and they are still here, they felt that they are being left behind.

“I agree, let’s go.”

“Yeah.”

The two left and went to find Kakashi and Sakura who are near the river.

When the two came to the river, they saw Sakura standing alone by the river, as if she was standing on the flat ground!

Seeing this, the two were dumbfounded!

“Sakura-chan! How did you do it, amazing!” Naruto said in surprise.

Sasuke clenched his fists, his eyes are filled with excitement.

‘That's great. Did an afternoon of training give Sakura such an improvement?’

Seeing the two arrived, Sakura said with surprise: “I did it! It’s great!”

“Sakura, why are you here alone? Where’s Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto asked.

“I’m here.”

Kakashi jumped down from a tree and landed in the middle of the three.

“It seems that you all have done well, but Sakura has completed the second stage of chakra control’s training. You two need to work harder.”

“Yes! Kakashi-sensei.”

Sasuke and Naruto were crushed by Sakura. They are a little unwilling, so they silently made up their minds, and they must surpass her as soon as possible.

“Okay, let’s send all of the peaches back to the employer's house. After that, our mission today is completed. Let's go.”

“Yes!”

The setting sun slowly disappearing from the sky, and the red brilliance was reflected on several people.

A high shadow and three short shadows slowly drifted away.

The days when people first became Genin were actually very boring.

The missions done are not highly paid and it’s also cumbersome.

In fact, these are the days for Genin to train themselves, at the same time, it is also the time when the Jōnin teacher gave the Genin experience.

Genin will be able to grow stronger in the fastest time.

After all, their bodies are still growing and developing so it has great potential.

And if Genin does not increase their strength, they will only become cannon fodders.

At this time, if Genin was sent out to perform mission above the C-rank, they will die.

Thus, this boring mission journey began.

In the first month, Team 7 has performed more than 30 D-rank missions.

“Aaahhh! Kakashi-sensei, can we do a C-rank mission? The d D-rank mission is really boring!”

Naruto collapsed on the way back from the mission.

Every day, if it is not picking up trash, it will be taking care of children, removing grass, getting water, or growing vegetables.

Such days are indeed very exhausting.

Not only Naruto couldn't stand it, but Sasuke and Sakura are also somewhat annoyed by this.

Kakashi sighed when he saw it. ‘This is also normal. They are twelve-year-old boys and girls, so to do this every day is indeed annoying for them.’

“Okay, Naruto, I'll pick you up with a C-rank mission after this, so stop making ruckus.”

“Really? Really? Kakashi-sensei, you are so wonderful!” Naruto looked at Kakashi with overjoyed expression.

“Ah, okay, don't look at me like that.”

“I know that Kakashi-sensei is the best sensei.”

“Okay, go back now. See you all at the Hokage Tower tomorrow, good bye.”

Kakashi finished speaking and disappeared again.

“That’s great, Sasuke, Sakura-chan, did you hear that, Kakashi-sensei agreed!”

“Naruto, are we really going to perform a C-rank mission now? Isn’t it too early? I'm afraid …” Sakura said with some concern.

“Sakura-chan, there is nothing to be afraid of, we have completed the tree climbing training, and the walking on the water training, so we has become very powerful. We should accept some high rank mission to hone ourself. Right, stupid Sasuke.” Naruto said.

Sasuke snorted and left.

“Hmph, Sasuke just left like that.”

Sakura stared at Sasuke with stars on her eyes.

“So handsome.”

“Hey hey, Sakura-chan, are you listening to me?”

“Yeah, I know. I need to go home too, Naruto, see you tomorrow.” Sakura also turned around after speaking and left.

“They’re all gone. I should go back to tell Karin and Jugo that I am going to perform a C-rank mission. They must be very envious. Hehehe.”

Naruto said and hurried back home.

At night, Kakashi wandered around the street and muttered: “It’s really boring recently. I haven't moved my body for a long time. By the way, I feel that Tazuna guy should come here soon.”

Kakashi walked to a tavern. Suddenly, his eyes lit up, and he smiled: “He’s already here.”

In the tavern, a middle-aged man with gray hair and beard was drunk and no one knows what he was talking about.

27