Chapter 256 C-Rank Mission
1.5k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kakashi was a little helpless seeing that Tazuna is so drunk right now.

However, since he has arrived at Konoha, he should be going to the Hokage Tower to request his mission tomorrow.

‘Momochi Zabuza, and Haku, the Ice Release user, it's time to meet again.’

Kakashi had a plan in his heart, and walked back to his house in silence.

At the distant Land of Waves, Zabuza is wiping the Kubikiribōchō in his hand, his eyes were cold.

“Zabuza-sama.” beautiful young man with long and fluttering hair walked in from outside the room.

“White, how's it going, did you find that Tazuna guy?”

“According to the intelligence, Tazuna seems to have gone to the Konoha to ask for help.”

“Konoha? Interesting, I heard that Konoha has established diplomatic relationship with Kirigakure and the relationship between the two villages is very good now.”

“Zabuza-sama, what are we going to do?”

“Hmph, with the reward Tazuna gonna give, the mission is at most a C-rank or a B-rank mission. With those level, the Shinobi helping him won’t be much trouble to us. After I finish this job, I will leave the Land of Waves.”

“Yes, Zabuza-sama.”

“Haku, do you like your current life?” Zabuza asked suddenly.

“No matter where Zabuza-sama is, I will be there with you.”

Haku showed a sweet smile.

“Haha, Haku, you are still the same. Go down and get ready, tell Demon Brothers that we will set off tomorrow and finish that Tazuna for Gato.”

“Yes.”

Seeing Bai leave, Zabuza took out a piece of white cloth again and began to wipe the Kubikiribōchō.

“Kubikiribōchō, are you eager to go back? The Kirigakure has changed, but, can I go back?”

The flat side of the sword reflects Zabuza’s cold face.

On that night nine years ago, Zabuza left the Kirigakure and became the mercenary Shinobi. Until now, he can only live in hiding, which is really kind of sad.

Konoha, Hokage Tower.

“Kakashi-sensei, you are here, come one, let's get in quickly to get the mission! Today we will do a C-rank mission!” Naruto took Kakashi’s arm and ran to the Hokage Tower.

Kakashi is a little helpless, ‘This guy's energy is really exuberant and terrifying.’

Sakura and Sasuke followed behind them. Sakura only looked at Sasuke, and Sasuke's face show eager expression for this mission.

With a creak, the door opened.

Sandaime and Iruka are sorting out the mission list.

“Oh? It’s Kakashi and Naruto, are you here to pick up a mission? Right, there are a few D-rank missions here, you can choose the one you like.” Sandaime said with a smile.

Team 7’s work in these days was very efficient so he was very satisfied.

“No! Hokage Jii-chan, we want to take a C-rank mission!” Naruto yelled.

“C-rank mission?” Sandaime was stunned for a moment, obviously not expecting Naruto to say that.

“Naruto, you have just become a Genin, You can only do D-rank mission, only experienced Genin and Chunin can perform C-rank mission.”

“Aaah! I don’t care, we have become very powerful, so we must take the C-rank mission! Kakashi-sensei also said that we can!”

Naruto pushed Kakashi forward at this moment.

Sandaime looked at Kakashi, apparently waiting for Kakashi to give an explanation.

“Sandaime-sama, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura’s ability are indeed sufficient to perform a C-rank mission. And they also have me, so there should be no problem.”

“So that's the case, since you have said so, then I will give your team a C-rank mission.”

“Sandaime-sama, isn't it inappropriate?” Iruka discouraged.

“Haha, Iruka, it's okay, there is Kakashi with them, and it’s just a C-rank mission.”

Iruka glanced at Kakashi and then said, “I understand.”

“Well, Naruto, I will give you a mission, you need protect a certain individual.”

“Really? Is it true? Who is it? A Daimyo? Or is it A Princess?”

“Hehehe, no, please come in.”

Everyone’s eyes looked at the door at the same time, only to see a grey-haired, bespectacled middle-aged man.

Holding a bottle of sake in his hand, his face was slightly red, and he looked half-drunk.

“What, they are all just little brats.”

Tazuna picked up the bottle, took another sip, and leaned on the door frame and said, “Especially the shortest one with stupid looking face, is he really a Shinobi?”

Naruto laughed and said: “Hahaha, who’s the shortest one with stupid looking face….”

Sasuke and Sakura walked to Naruto's side at this time, and they swept their eyes to see who was the shortest.

Naruto was furious and shouted: “You bastard! I'm going to kill you!”

Kakashi grabbed Naruto’s collar and said helplessly: “Naruto, stop making trouble, that's the one we need to protect.”

“Kakashi-sensei!”

“Well, stop talking about these.”

The drunk middle-aged said loudly: “I am Tazuna, a super famous bridge builder. Until I go back to my country and finish building the bridge, please protect me with your life.”

Kakashi was a little speechless. With the reward for the C-rank mission given by Tazuna, it was simply not enough for a Shinobi to protect him with their life.

It is impossible for a C-rank mission to cause any casualties at all, unless there is an accident.

However, Kakashi thought that Tazuna’s lie wouldn’t be exposed for the time being.

“Kakashi, this mission will be given to your team. The duration of the mission is one month.”

“Understood, Sandaime-sama.”

Kakashi turned his head and said to his three students, “You now have an hour to pack your things. An hour later, we will assemble at the Konoha’s gate.”

“Yes!”

Kakashi returned to the Hatake Clan’s residence, packing the things he usually prepared, and then took out the red jade stone from his arms, and smiled meaningfully.

Sasuke’s home.

“Sasuke? Why are you back again?” Mikoto asked in confusion.

“Kaa-san, our team just took a C-rank mission. We are going to the Land of Waves. I am back to pack my things and will leave soon,” Sasuke said.

“So urgent? Wait a minute, Kaa-san will help you pack up.” Meiqin said.

“Kaa-san, no need. I can pack it up myself. I just need bring a few sets of clothes.”

“No, you can’t do it by yourself, I will help you pack it up.”

Sasuke was helpless and could not resist Mikoto’s enthusiasm so he could only let her do it.

Sakura’s home.

“Sakura?” Haruno Mebuki was in surprise when she saw Sakura walk in.

“Kaa-san, I am going to the Land of Waves for a mission. It should take a month. Not to mention, I'm in a hurry, I'm going to pack my things first.”

Sakura rushed back to her room.

“This girl, really, she has grown up so big now. But she said that she have to go to the Land of Wave to perform a mission. The mission that requires her team to leave the village is at least a C-rank. How can they do it so fast? Forget it, there should be no problem as Kakashi is with them.”

Naruto ran all the way home, and said excitedly as he ran: “Great, great! Finally, I can finally perform a C-rank mission. If I tell Karin and Jugo about this, they will definitely be jealous, hehehe. Sure enough, following Kakashi-sensei is the best.”

An hour later, at the Konoha’s gate, Team 7 was assembled.

“Ah! That’s great! We’re ready to go!” Naruto looked extremely excited.

“Naruto, what are you so excited for?” Sakura asked puzzledly.

“Ah haha, it’s because I have never left the village before. So I am very excited.”

Naruto looked at the road outside the village with a look of yearning.

Sasuke and Sakure have gone out of the village with their parents before. And unlike Sakura and Sasuke, as the Kyuubi’s Jinchūriki, Naruto’s freedom is restricted in the village.

“Little brat, can you really protect my safety like this?” Tazuna asked.

Naruto looked irritated and wanted to say something, but Kakashi was the first one to talk: “Tazuna-san, Naruto is a good shinobi, please rest assured that as long as your mission is just to protect you from the robbers, he would have no problem.”

Kakashi looked directly at Dazna, making Dazna a little awkward.

‘Was it discovered?’

‘It should not be. If it is discovered, they will definitely not accept this mission.’

‘So it should be just an illusion.’

“Okay, let’s go.”

 

28