Chapter 257 Team 7 vs Demon Brothers
1.4k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The sunlight shine and it is a great day to go for a walk.

It is a pity that Team 7 is not going out for a walk, but for a mission “Ah, the weather is really good.”

Kakashi put his hands in his pockets, looking lazy.

Naruto complained: “Kakashi-sensei, we are on a mission right now, is it okay for you to be like that?”

“Well, don’t worry about it, after all it’s just a C-rank mission. If you are not in danger, I won’t intervene. So, the one who will perform this mission is you all. If you can complete this mission, I would recommend you to take the Chunin exam four months later.”

Hearing this, the three students were surprised. Naruto showed an excited expression and said, “Really? Kakashi-sensei?”

“Of course. When did I lie to you? Do your best.”

Naruto and Sasuke were both excited when they heard Kakashi’s words, but Sakura was a little worried.

‘Can I really take the Chunin exam with Sasuke-kun and Naruto?’

Kakashi patted Sakura’s shoulder and said: “Sakura, when Naruto and Sasuke are in the frontline, you are needed in the back as their support, so don’t feel that you are useless.”

Hearing this, Sakura's face was solemn and then she nodded, and said: “I understand, Kakashi-sensei.”

“Ah, that’s great.”

Kakashi's eyes turned crescents, and his whole body is releasing gentle aura.

Seeing Naruto and others in front of him, Kakashi was a little relieved.

This team is constantly getting stronger.

Near noon, Kakashi suddenly saw a puddle in front of him, frowned slightly, and thought in secret: ‘Is it them?’

He looked at Naruto and Sasuke, and saw that the two of them looked at each other, as if they had reached some kind of tacit understanding.

Kakashi smiled with satisfaction.

It seems that doing D-rank missions and training for more than a month has not been in vain, these two’s observation abilities have indeed gotten better.

As for Sakura, her preoccupied look obviously shows that she didn’t saw the clue.

After passing through the puddle, Kakashi clearly felt chakra looming inside it.

It's about the strength of Chunin.

The corner of Kakashi's mouth was slightly raised, and he secretly thought: ‘Interesting.’

At this moment, a chain suddenly appeared, entwining Kakashi tightly!

Two black-haired weirdos wearing oxygen masks each held one chain in their hands appeared from the puddle and then they yelled in a low voice: “The first one!”

With a tear, Kakashi turned into a pile of broken flesh and blood.

Sakura screamed: “Ah!! Kakashi-sensei!”

Naruto and Sasuke didn’t react at all, as if Kakashi’s death had nothing to do with them.

Gōzu and Meizu looked at each other, rushed towards Naruto, and shouted in a low voice: “The second one!”

Naruto took out a kunai, which is completely different from ordinary kunai. It has three branches’ blade. It is the Kakashi’s Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Jutsu) kunai.

“Don't underestimate me! I'm the man destined to be the Hokage, Uzumaki Naruto!”

The special kunai stabbed in the center of the chain, preventing it from wrapping around his body.

At this time, Sasuke was not idle either, he took out a shuriken and a kunai from his ninja bag.

First, his right hand throw the shuriken, hitting a hole in the chain, and then without missing a beat, he threw the kunai towards the center of the shuriken.

Ding!

The chain that has defeated Kakashi was nailed to the tree, unable to move.

The two Demon Brothers were surprised, ‘So powerful, and what a exquisite Shurikenjutsu!’

The two of them didn't hesitate much, and directly abandoned the chain and ran towards Tazuna.

Sakura was shocked, but still took out a Kunai, and shouted: “Be careful, Tazuna-san.”

At this time, Tazuna was already so frightened that his legs were weak and unable to move.

Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other and ran towards the Demon Brothers together.

“Your opponent is me!” Naruto yelled, while forming a hand seal.

“Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” (Shadow Clone Technique)

The shadow clone directly blocked Meizu’s attack, but his arm was injured and disappeared with a bang.

On the other side, Sasuke once again throw two kunai, forcing Gōzu back.

Naruto and Sasuke also rushed to Sakura at this time. Both of them are holding kunai in their hands, looking at the Demon Brothers in front of them, their expressions solemn.

“Konoha Genin, hand over that old man behind you, otherwise, don’t blame us for not being polite,” said Meizu.

“No way! He is someone who employs us to protect him!” Naruto yelled.

“Looking at your forehead protector, you two should be Kirigakure’s shinobi, why did you interfere with Konoha’s mission? Are you Kirigakure’s rebel?” Sasuke asked.

The two Demon Brothers coldly snorted and said: “Hmph, there’s no need for us to answer your question. Since you don't want to hand over that old man, then we will send you to see your useless Jōnin sensei!”

“Suiton: Teppōdama!” (Water Release: Gunshot)

Gōzu forms hand seals, and then a huge water ball shot out from his mouth!

Not to be outdone, Sasuke also formed hand seals and said: “Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!” (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)

The water and fire then clash!

A huge amount of water vapor is formed in an instant.

Meizu rushed towards Naruto, and throw a punch!

“Hmph! Let me show you my powerful Naruto Iron Fist!”

Naruto did not show any weakness, and hit Meizu’s fist with his own!

Boom!

The two fists clashed, and the tremendous strength made the two of them take a step back.

Right now, Gōzu and Meizu’s hearts were in shock.

‘This is Genin? Damn! Genin is able to use this level of Ninjutsu? And its power is also very strong?’

‘Is Konoha's Genin using dopings?’

Sakura looked at the two fighting in front, and her heart calmed down.

‘It’s great to have both of them.’

Sakura thought so, and couldn't help feeling a little strange. ‘Although these two enemies were good, it was obviously ridiculous for them to be able to kill Kakashi-sensei.’

Sakura looked at the place where Kakashi's corpse was, and found that there were just a few pieces of rotten wood.

Seeing this, she was overjoyed, ‘Sure enough, Kakashi-sensei is fine.

But then, Sakura is even more puzzled. ‘So where did Kakashi-sensei go?

At this moment, Sakura suddenly remembered what Kakashi said before.

During this mission, unless it is the last resort, he will not take any action.

‘Is this also a test for us?’

When Sakura thought of this, her hand that was holding the kunai’s grip tightened.

‘In that case, how can I let Kakashi-sensei down?’

On the top of a big tree, Kakashi looked at the battle below and nodded in approval.

“Not bad, after all, their opponents are Chunin. Being able to be like this in such a short period of time is considered to have lived up to my teaching. Then, how long will it take for them to defeat these two Chunins?”

Kakashi was a little curious and look at the battle below.

The opponents are just two Chunin, so Kakashi does not intend to take care of it himself.

“Naruto, how about a bet?” Sasuke said suddenly at this moment.

“What bet?” Naruto asked curiously.

“The one who defeat the opponent first wins. When we return to Konoha, the loser needs to complete a D-rank mission for the winner.”

“Okay! No problem! Just be ready to do a D-rank mission for me!” Naruto looked confident.

“You should be the one who need to prepare!” Sasuke said with a light smile.

Sakura was a little bit dumbfounded when she saw this. ‘Now the two of them are still in the mood to quarrel. It looks like they are really confident.’

“Damn little brats, we are Chunin! How dare you look down on us!”

Gōzu said furiously!

He is a Chunin. So, it is no wonder that he is so angry when being ignored by such two Genin brats.

Meizu who was beside him is also full of anger.

“As a prey, you need to be what a prey should be!”

Sasuke whispered and rushed towards Gōzu.

Naruto is not to be outdone, and form a hand seal!

“Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” (Multiple Shadow Clone Technique)

Bang Bang Bang!

Dozens of Naruto clones suddenly appeared, surrounding Meizu.

Meizu was very shocked when he saw this, ‘Kage Bunshin? But this number is too much, shit! Genin of Konoha is really on doping!’

“Attack!”

Dozens of clones besieged Meizu, dozens of fists hit his body, and Meizu had no time to react.

On the other side, the shurikens in Sasuke's hands kept flying, rushing towards Gōzu.

At the same time, he also forms hand seals!

“Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu!” (Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique)

 “Argh!”

The two Demon brothers are screaming again and again. After a while, one of them had a bruised nose and a swollen face, and the other one was scorched. They are now lying on the ground.

Their expressions vividly explained what is meant by hell in broad daylight.

“I defeated the opponent first!”

“No, it’s me!”

Naruto and Sasuke collided with their foreheads, arguing about who defeated the opponent first.

Sakura smiled helplessly and said, “That… it seems that they have fallen at the same time.”

“What! It’s a tie again!”

The two shouted in unison.

Tazuna was stunned, ‘These two little brats were really terrifying.’

“Kakashi-sensei, we have finished it, you can come out now,” Naruto called.

With a bang, Kakashi appeared in front of the two and said with a smile: “Ah, good work!”

 

30