Chapter 258 Momochi Zabuza
1.5k 0 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “What? Demon Brothers failed?” Zabuza said in surprise.

“Yes, Zabuza-sama, they didn’t come back for an hour, so I went to check it, and I saw their bodies, which should have died in the hands of Konoha’s Shinobi.”

“Oh? Interesting, it seems that old man Tazuna must have misreported the mission’s Rank, and then found a Genin team led by Jōnin. Haha, that old man is not stupid.” Zabuza sneer.

“Zabuza-sama, are we going to continue the task?”

“Of course we continue, after all, it is only a Jōnin, I’m the Demon of Kirigakure, so how can I be afraid of a Jōnin instructor?” Zabuza pick up the huge Kubikiribōchō with disdain.

His sword has already claimed a lot of victims, primarily the Kirigakure Anbu who tries to catch him.

But, since Terumi Mei became the Mizukage, there are no more Anbu searching for him.

Presumably, Kirigakure is busy reforming, and there is no time to take care of him.

So it’s been a while since Zabuza has a fight against someone else.

“I hope the opponent can make me serious this time.”

“Zabuza-sama, you are so strong, there are no opponents who can win against you.” Haku said respectfully.

“This world is very big. I am still far from the peak. Otherwise, I will not fail the assassination. Haku, your potential is great. You will surpass me in two years at most. Work hard, I know you will do well. When that happens, I hope you can still with me.”

“It is my pleasure to be able to serve Zabuza-sama.”

“Okay, let's go together this time, you can just watch it from the side.”

“Yes! Zabuza-sama!”

Zabuza is Kubikiribōchō, with the chill in his eyes.

“Konoha’s Shinobi? I hope it can make me enjoy it.”

Outside the house, the sun was shining, but there was some fog, which made it hard to see the direction.

Haku followed behind Zabuza and said in his heart: “Zabuza-sama, I will definitely let you realize your dream, because your dream is my dream!”

Kakashi questioned Tazuna on the border of the Land of Waves. After hearing the reason, Kakashi choose to continue the mission. After all, it was his plan all along.

The purpose of questioning Tazuna is just to warn him not to lie about the mission’s rank in the future.

After all, if the one who come here is not his team and someone else, there could be casualties.

After all, their next opponent is not the two ordinary Chunin, but Elite Jōnin, Momochi Zabuza.

With this level of opponent, among the Konoha’s Genin team, except Kakashi, only Guy and Shikaku can finish this mission without casualties.

Asuma and Kurenai are still not good enough.

When Kakashi said that the mission’s rank was upgraded to B or even higher, Sasuke and Naruto were both excited.

Obviously, high-level missions are their target, and they are now trying their best to prove their abilities.

Sakura is not so optimistic, originally she wants to persuade the others to give up, but seeing Sasuke and Naruto so excited, she swallowed back her words and gave up.

After all, Kakashi is with them, so Sakura is not worried.

After passing a small piece of sea in a small boat, everyone finally arrived in the territory of the Land of Waves.

“Everyone, there is still a half-day journey. After that, you all can come to my house. My daughter will definitely prepare a good food for you!”

“Great! I am already hungry!” Naruto excited.

After a few days of walking, people like Naruto who have never traveled far before, feel a bit tired, but he was also excited.

Kakashi’s ears suddenly moved and then he looked at somewhere as he secretly thought: “Is he here?”

Not long after, Naruto felt something, and his right hand quickly pulled out a kunai, and throws it towards a certain direction!

“Who is it!”

Naruto yelled, causing everyone to stop.

Sakura was nervous, and quickly said: “Naruto, what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know, I just feel that there was something there,” Naruto said confusedly.

The feeling he felt just now seemed to disappear suddenly.

Kakashi looked at Naruto in amazement, ‘This kid’s perception seemed to be a bit sharp.’

‘Is it the Uzumaki Clan’s natural ability?’

Naruto and Sakura walked over together, opened the bush and found a snow rabbit pinned on the ears by Naruto’s kunai.

“Naruto! Look at what you have done! What a cute rabbit!” Sakura angrily said, and hugged the snow rabbit in her arms.

Girls always have no resistance against cute things.

“Ah, sorry, I didn’t mean it.” Naruto put his hands together and said guiltily.

When Sasuke saw this, he frowned and felt something wrong.

Suddenly, Sasuke's inspiration flashed, and he said, “No! That is a snow rabbit! They only live in a cold place, and it is impossible for them to appear in such a place! Someone must have used it as Kawarimi no Jutsu’s substitute!”

Hearing this, Sakura and Naruto were surprised, and Sakura quickly let go of the snow rabbit.

Kakashi nodded in satisfaction. The three kids had indeed grown a lot during the time they followed him, and his teaching did not seem to be in vain.

At this moment, a huge sword is flying towards them!

Sasuke's face changed drastically, and he hurriedly shouted: “Get down!”

Sakura and Naruto immediately got down after hearing this, and Tazuna was also pressed down by Sakura.

But Kakashi didn't move at all!

“Kakashi-sensei!” Naruto cried anxiously.

Kakashi ignored it, coldly snorted, and said: “Interesting, it’s been a long time since someone dares to use a sword against me.”

Bang!

Kakashi release some chakra into the seal on his right wrist, and the Millennium Sword appeared in his right hand.

The blue lighting then appeared and covered the Millennium Sword, Kakashi's right eye narrowed, and he slash the incoming sword with the Millennium Sword!

Ding!

It’s the first collision between Millennium Sword and Kubikiribōchō!

Sparks are flying after the clash!

Kakashi’s right hand move slightly, and then he saw that the Kubikiribōchō was directly cut into two!

Clang Bang!

The huge Kubikiribōchō split into two and fell in front of Kakashi.

Sasuke and the others were stunned when they saw this!

‘What is that move! How can it be so ferocious!’

This is the first time Kakashi has move since this mission, and when he did it, Naruto, Sasuke and the others finally understood what a real Expert is!

“Wow… amazing!” Naruto murmured.

Sakura nodded silently, expressing agreement with Naruto's words.

Sasuke looked at Kakashi with enthusiasm. ‘Is this my teacher, Hatake Kakashi? Sure enough, he’s so powerful!’

Sasuke has the most intuitive feeling about how horrible the huge sword that was flying is.

However, this terrifying sword was split into two pieces by Kakashi. This kind of vision, judgment, and control are really amazing.

Kakashi did not stop there, but looked at the big tree on the other side. Above the big tree, a man wearing striped pattern baggy pants, shirtless, and vulgar style of clothing was standing on a branch.

“Kubikiribōchō ?Kirigakure’s rebel, Momochi Zabuza?”

Kakashi asked even if he already knew the answer.

As Zabuza who stood on the branch, at this time, his face was dumbfounded.

‘Kubikiribōchō is actually split into two!’

‘Who is this guy? Silver-white hair, one of his eye covered, blue lighting sword.’

Zabuza’s pupils shrank!

These clues all point to a name that makes the normal Shinobi feel terrified!

Hatake Kakashi!

29