Chapter 259 Battle!
1.4k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Kakashi looks like a sword, staring straight at Zabuza.

The terrifying pressure, like a storm, wave after wave rushes towards Zabuza.

Zabuza’s complexion changed, ‘This feeling is more terrifying than the Yondaime Mizukage, Yagura!’

‘He has Kage level strength!’

Zabuza judge Kakashi’s strength in an instant and cold sweat ran down his forehead.

The feeling of facing Yagura that year came to Zabuza’s heart again.

That is a feeling of powerlessness.

The Water Release, silent killing technique, and sword technique that he was good at were all worthless in his eyes.

Looking at Kakashi's cold gaze, he felt that he was a more powerful existence than Yagura.

‘What should I do!’

‘Escape?’

‘No, I can’t escape!’

Kakashi's speed is the best in the Shinobi World. The 18-year-old Kakashi was even able to content against Yondaime Raikage’s speed, not to mention now.

‘Since I can’t escape, I can only fight now!’

Zabuza calmed down his fears, and then said in a low voice: “It turned out to be the famous Konoha’s strongest Shinobi, Hatake Kakashi, what an honor to meet you.”

Konoha’s strongest Shinobi!

A terrifying existence that masters thousands of Ninjutsu and can skillfully use it!

“I didn’t expect that after you left Kirigakure, you would have such information. It seems that living as rebel is pretty good.” Kakashi said with a smile.

Kakashi still appreciates that Zabuza can calm down his emotions so quickly.

He is worthy of being called the Demon of Kirigakure.

With this psychological quality, he really can stand up to this name.

Without ridiculing himself, Zabuza said: “I’m just a street rat. How can it be called a good one.”

“You have changed. Back then, under the pressure of the Yondaime Mizukage, you dare to stand up and be a man, but now, you are only helping evildoer.”

“Helping evildoer? For the sake of my dream, so what if I need to sell my soul to the devil? Although Gato is not a good person, he can provide me with enough funds to realize my dream!”

Zabuza said, his eyes are a bit fanatical.

His dreams were not extinguished with the failure of that assassination. On the contrary, they became stronger.

Becoming the Mizukage, give Kirigakure the right rule, not the Blood Mist Policy. (Because of the closed state of Kirigakure, Zabuza doesn’t know that Terumi Mei had changed the Blood Mist Policy after becoming the Mizukage.)

He was already determined to realize this dream after he killed all the other candidates in the graduation exam.

He won’t allow Kirigakure, the place he grew up, to suffer from this inhuman training style ever again.

Shinobi is definitely not a creature without feelings.

It's just that on this road, Zabuza gradually lost himself, and finally forgot his original intention, so much that he wanted to cultivate Haku as his own tool, not as a companion. Only after a while did he remembered his dreams.

“That’s wrong! How can dreams are realized in that way! Dreams are realized through your own efforts, not in this...in such a despicable way!”

Naruto yelled after hearing this, obviously does not agree with Zabuza’s statement.

He also has a dream. His dream is to become the Hokage. But, if he needs to sell his soul to the devil, Naruto will definitely refuse.

“Naruto…”

Seeing Naruto's rebuttal, Sasuke and Sakura were both taken aback.

“Little brat, what do you know? Do you know what Shinobi is? Don't think that you are a Shinobi because you wear a Shinobi's forehead protector! It's ridiculous! This is what the Shinobi should sacrifice for his dream!” Zabuza said angrily.

“No! I will never agree with you!”

Naruto's eyes were firm, exuding unshakable terrifying beliefs!

Kakashi stretched out his hand to stop Naruto and said, “Zabuza, you lost. You have forgotten the purpose of starting all of that. Even if you realize your dreams that way, it’s no use.”

Hearing this, Zabuza didn't know what to say for a while.

‘Am I wrong?’

‘What is the difference between me helping people like Gato and Yagura?’

At this moment, Kakashi said as he looked towards a certain direction: “Come out, don’t hide, you have been exposed.”

The woods were quiet, and there was no change at all because of Kakashi's words.

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are all nervous. They know that Kakashi will never make a mistake in judgment.

“Don't want to come out? Then let me invite you out.”

Kakashi flicked his right hand, and the blue Senbon shot out towards the presence.

Chidori Senbon!

With a tear, the senbon stabbed into a tree, and then with a bang, the tree burst open!

Behind the tree is a young man with a mask!

The young man flickered away and came to Zabuza’s side.

“Zabuza-sama, I’m sorry, I was discovered.”

“I don’t blame you, after all, the opponent is Hatake Kakashi. It's already amazing to be able to hide until now. Now let's think about how to escape.”

“Zabuza-sama, let me hold them, you can run first.”

“Haha, what a joke, I’m Momochi Zabuza, the Demon of Kirigakure, how can I escape by using such cowardly way!”

Zabuza pick up Kubikiribōchō, which only has half of its length left, and looks at Kakashi.

Although he will be defeated, he must still fight!

“Oh? Still going to fight? Naruto, Sasuke, I will hand over the young man to you two, are you confident?”

Naruto and Sasuke looked at each other and said, “Yes!”

“Good, then go.”

Hearing this, Naruto and Sasuke moves chakra moves into their feet, and move towards Haku.

Kakashi then said to Sakura: “Sakura, stay back and protect Tazuna-san.”

“Ok!”

With a Shunpo, , Kakashi came to Zabuza before he could not respond, grabbed his shoulder directly, and threw him somewhere.

“Let’s change our location.”

“Zabuza-sama!” Bai whispered, trying to go to Zabuza’s location, but was stopped by Naruto and Sasuke.

“Your opponent is us.” Sasuke shouted in a low shouted.

“Damn, it seems that if I want to help Zabuza-sama, I must first defeat you both.”

Haku forms hand seals and then said in a low voice: “Hyōton Hijutsu: Makyō Hyōshō!” (Ice Release Secret Technique: Demonic Mirroring Ice Crystals)

Dozens of mirrors made of ice instantly appeared in front of Naruto and Sasuke.

“What is this? Ice cubes?” Naruto said puzzledly.

Sasuke's expression is solemn, ‘This kind of ninjutsu, is the opponent also a Shinobi with Kekkei Genkai?’

And this kind of Shinobi means that he is better than a Shinobi of the same level and can even defeat higher level Shinobi!

Haku’s figure melted into the ice mirror. He took out six senbon with his hand and whispered: “I’m sorry, but for Zabuza-sama, please die here!”

The fight is about to start!

In the distance, Zabuza stabilized his footsteps and looked at Kakashi who was already in front of him.

“Kakashi, it seems that you are very confident of those two little brats. But with Haku’s Kekkei Genkai, even I won’t be able to defeat him easily.”

Kakashi looked at the world formed by the ice, and whispered: “Without the baptism of wind and rain, how can the little hawks spread their wings and fly high? This is the hardship they need go through.”

“Hahaha, Kakashi, you are too confident, if it is to gain experience, Haku is an invincible opponent to them. If you left them alone like this, I am afraid that you can only collect their corpse later.” Zabuza said while laughing loudly.

“Zabuza, you don’t have to worry about them, you should care about yourself first. With a broken Kubikiribōchō, are you sure you still want to fight with me?”

Zabuza grips Kubikiribōchō tightly, and then said: “I have heard that the Hatake Clan Sword Technique is unique in the Shinobi World. Since I encountered it today, I naturally wanted to test it myself.”

“Interesting, come!”

With Millenium Sword in hand, Kakashi’s fighting intent completely exploded!

27