Chapter 261 Zabuza’s Choice!
1.4k 0 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 “How do you know the Water Prison Technique!" Zabuza was suprised. This is the Ninjutsu he is good at, so it is unavoidable that there is an awkward feeling in my heart after seeing it being used by the other party.

“What do you mean?” Kakashi squinted and smiled, without saying any explanation.

Zabuza felt a sinking feeling in his heart, ‘How can I forget that this person has copied thousands of Ninjutsu with Sharingan so it is not surprising that he can use Water Prison Technique.’

‘I’m being careless.’

Thinking about this, Zabuza couldn’t help but want to laugh.

He didn’t expect to be defeated by Water Release Ninjutsu, which is his best skill. It is kind of ironic.

“Since I have fallen into your hands, if you want to kill me or catch me, you can do just do it!”

Zabuza said. He would never beg for mercy.

As a true Shinobi, he can face death calmly. When a big man dies, he will die, and he will never do anything to wound his pride.

Even though Zabuza lost himself before, he had never lost the pride he has.

He is the Demon of Kirigakure, and even if he is dead, he will not change.

Kakashi looked at Zabuza with admiration. ‘Such a person deserves my respect.’

“Don't worry, I won't kill you, and I won't catch you. Someone wants to see you.”

Zabuza was silent for a moment, and then he said: “Who is it?”

As Zabuza was trapped, the mist gradually dissipates.

“Mizukage-sama, you can come out now.”

Kakashi whispered, and a shadow slowly emerged from the thick fog that was about to dissipate.

The dark blue robe, the beautiful shoulders that are slightly exposed, the long brown curly hair that covers the right eye, and the green left eye.

It is the Yondaime Mizukage, Terumi Mei!

And behind her is a middle-aged man, the one-eyed Ao!

“Terumi Mei? Mizukage-sama? Sure enough, you have succeeded.”

Seeing the familiar figure, Zabuza was a little nostalgic.

As a former of Kirigakure’s Shinobi, Zabuza naturally know who Terium Mei is.

Although the two are not students in the same class, they still have some friendship.

Back then, Terumi Mei once tried to recruit Zabuza to fight against Yagura, but he didn’t accept it. He directly led a group of people to go fight Yagura alone. But Yagura saw through it directly and he failed. In desperation, he had to leave Kirigakure.

“Zabuza, long time no see, I didn’t expect that after not seeing you for a while, you would look like this.”

Mei also sighed with emotion.

In the past, Zabuza is the one who was known as the Demon of Kirigakure, and his strength was so strong that there are only few people in Kirigakure who can match him.

It is a pity that he is too arrogant to accept Mei’s request for cooperation. In the end, the assassination failed and he left Kirigakure.

“We’re the same person who wants to coup to bring a new dream to Kirigakure, you succeeded, but I failed. You are right, I was too confident, if not, maybe the result would be different.”

Mei looked at Kakashi and said, “Kakashi, release your Water Prison Technique. I have something to say with Zabuza.”

Kakashi nodded, and didn’t refuse.

His right hand left the water sphere, the water sphere naturally crumble, and then Zabuza finally able to move his body again.

“Terumi Mei, no, Godaime Mizukage-sama, what needs to be said for such a traitor to me?” Zabuza laugh at himself as he said that.

“Bold! How dare you talk to Mizukage-sama like this!” Ao yelled angrily.

“Ao! Shut up!” Mei yelled softly.

“Mizukage-sama, he…”

“Okay, enough.”

Seeing Mei’s expression, Ao didn't dare to say more.

Zabuza said with some interest: “I didn’t expect that Yagura’s cronies, Ao actually followed you, Terumi Mei, you sure are better at politics than I would ever be.”

“Zabuza, with what Yagura is doing, failure is only a matter of time. Now that I am the Godaime Mizukage, I’m determined to create a golden age for Kirigakure. The Blood Mist Policy has ended. After I became the Godaime Mizukage, I also revoked the killing order against you. ”

Zabuza is not an idiot. When he heard Mei say this, he obviously understood what Mei’s purpose of doing this.

“You want me to go back to Kirigakure?”

“Yes, Kirigakure has been played by Yagura for so long, and it is at its worst state right now. Seven Ninja Swordsmen of Kirigakure has existed in name only, and the Kekkei Genkai’s clan is very few. You and the boy named Haku are all needed by Kirigakure. I, with my authority as the Godaime Mizukage, officially invite you to return to Kirigakure.”

There is an earth-shaking wave in Zabuza’s heart, but he still looked disdainful at the surface: “Hmph, it turned out that what you want is Haku’s bloodline and my Kubikiribōchō, so you want me to go back and take orders from you? Ridiculous!”

“Zabuza! You are a traitor. Even after Mizukage-sama gives you this opportunity, you can still not tell good from bad! Believe it or not, I will spill your blood on the spot!” Ao replied.

“Just by yourself? You can try it!”

Zabuza looked at Ao with cold eyes, Ao was not outdone, and his eyes were like torches.

The raging fighting spirit between the two was burning.

Kakashi looked at the two people, feeling helplessness. ‘Why did Ao become such a character? I never recall he was like this from the show.’

Mei looked at Kakashi helplessly, ‘Do you know how disturbing it is to be with such a guard next to me?’

Kakashi can only express his sympathy for this.

“Enough! You two, stop arguing, Ao, stay back, you are not allowed to speak without my permission!”

“Mizukage-sama!”

“Hmmm?” Mei’s face shows a dangerous smile as she looked at Ao.

‘If I kept talking, I am afraid that I will be tortured when I return to Kirigakure.’

So, Ao chose to close his mouth.

“Zabuza, if you still remember your dreams, you will not refuse my request. In the past, Yagura did not give you a chance to change Kirigakure. Now, , this opportunity is right in front of you. Are you still unwilling to accept it? Don't you have the slightest nostalgia for the place where you were born and raised?”

Mei asked again and again, and Zabuza’s heart began to shake.

‘Yes, I dream of going back to that place, but now the opportunity is right in front of me, do I have to refuse it?’

Seeing Zabuza’s expression, Mei continues speaking: “As long as you are willing to return to Kirigakure, I will let you reorganize Seven Ninja Swordsmen of Kirigakure, to return the reputation of Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist!”

For Zabuza, the reputation of Seven Ninja Swordsmen of Kirigakure is still very important. If he can really reorganize Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Mist, it is a very meaningful thing for him.

“Really?”

“I will never take back my words!”

“Okay, I agree to your invitation, the Demon of Kirigakure, Momochi Zabuza pay respects to Godaime Mizukage-sama!”

Zabuza said and bowed.

When Mei saw this, a smile appeared on her face.

‘It's a success!’

As long as Zabuza return, Kirigakure’s strength can be strengthened to some extent.

Coupled with the orphan named Yuki Haku, it is a matter of time before the Yuki Clan reappears in Kirigakure.

She kills two birds with one stone!

Mei glanced at Kakashi gratefully.

If it weren’t for Kakashi’s notice that he would meet Zabuza, today's gain obviously would not exist.

After Kakashi received the mission, Kakashi went to Kirigakure to inform Mei by using the Hiraishin no Jutsu (Flying Thunder God Technique).

After receiving Kakashi’s information, Mei took Ao and rushed towards the Land of Wave.

It seems that she make it in time.

“Okay, Zabuza, welcome back to Kirigakure!”

Zabuza’s mouth that was covered with bandage moved slightly, obviously feeling excited.

Just then, an evil chakra burst out from a distance.

Kakashi turned his head and saw that red chakra rose to the sky!

 

30