Chapter 364 Changes
921 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The fire is getting smaller and smaller, and the space has become more and more bleak.

Kakashi also just finished talking about his last journey.

Sakumo smiled and said: "I didn’t expect that in your short life, you can have such a rich experience. It’s really rare."

"If I can, I would like my life to be plain."

"Haha, there is a kind of person in this world who is born to do great things. You can’t escape that. I believe that you will be needed in the future of the World of Shinobi." Sakumo said with a smile.

"I don't know about the future of the World of Shinobi but I will definitely protect the people I cherish." Kakashi firmly said.

After hearing this, Sakumo looked emotional and said: "Then you have to do your best. I wasn't able to save Ayako and Mikaze. Those were the biggest regrets in my life."

"Tou-san, I will do my best." Kakashi nodded as he promised Sakumo.

"Well, seeing you like this, I'm relieved. This fire is almost extinguished, and there are only a few of my Chakra left inside your body. Kakashi, don't rush to come here to find me and Ayako." Sakumo said with a smile.

"Tou-san, I will live with your faith. I will protect the Konoha that you cherish, and even the peace in the Shinobi World."

At this time, a white light began to appear on Sakumo’s body and it also began to blur.

Kakashi saw Sakumo smiled and said: "Silly boy, I don't need you to be a hero. I only hope that you can live with the person you cherish until you are old. That is enough for me and Ayako."

Kakashi was taken aback. He finally understood that what parents want their children to do is sometimes only a simple thing.

"I will, tou-san," Kakashi said firmly.

Sakumo nodded in relief, waved to Kakashi, and with a burst of white light, his figure gradually disappeared into nothingness.

The fire was completely extinguished at this moment, and the space turned dark.

"Tou-san, I won't let you down," Kakashi murmured.

Immediately, Kakashi lost his consciousness again.

He didn't know how long it took, but Kakashi only felt a pain in his body, and he felt that his consciousness has returned to his body again.

Kakashi opened his eyes with difficulty, and saw an unfamiliar ceiling.

"Where is this?"

Kakashi found himself in a bed at this time. The bed was very simple, but there was a feeling of cleanliness.

Kakashi's eyes scanned around the room, and he made a judgment instantly.

‘The one living here is not rich, but also not poor.’

Inside the room there is a blanket made of animal fur. Things like tableware and chopsticks seem to be made of bamboo or animal bones.

The one living here must have depended on hunting for a living. Otherwise, with such a simple house, they should not be able to afford these things.

Kakashi rubbed his temple with his right hand, and said in a low voice: "It seems that I’m really saved. Tou-san is right. I am not dead."

Kakashi said as he put his right hand on his heart. He felt to be a lot lighter. After all, the seal that was originally created by Sakumo has been released.

Kakashi never knew that Sakumo had put such a seal on his body before he died.

That heavy paternal love, Kakashi can feel it very clearly at this time.

He touched his throat that was pierced by Madara before and saw that it was white and flawless as if it was never injured at all.

"It seems that the injuries on my body have been healed by Kishō Tensei. What a magical Ninjutsu, no wonder it needs life as the payment."

Kakashi sat on the bed. Although he did not know where he is right now, but according to what his father said, at this time it should be his father who put him here, so he shouldn’t be in any danger.

However, as a Shinobi, naturally he must have the power to protect himself at any time.

So Kakashi sat cross-legged on the bed, controlling the Chakra from his body.

"Huh? My body seems to have undergone a certain change."

Kakashi stopped what he is doing, and then found what is wrong with his body.

Originally, Kakashi had three Cursed Seals on his back, but at this time, only one remained.

And the energy contained in the remaining Cursed Seal seems to be completely different from the previous Senjutsu.

"What is going on?"

Kakashi felt that it is strange, and quickly pour his Spiritual Force into it.

He saw that there was a very powerful power in the remaining Cursed Seal, and this power gave Kakashi a very familiar feeling.

"Silver-white's Senjutsu Chakra? Is the product of the fusion of Three Great Holy Land’s Senjutsu?"

Kakashi was surprised, then turned ecstatic.

‘Originally it was just a slightly fused, but has it been fully fused now?’

Under the detection of his Spiritual Force, Kakashi's original surprise slowly disappeared. He felt that it doesn't seems to be as optimistic as he expected.

"The Three Great Holy Land’s Senjutsu Chakra seems to be really fused, but the quantity is very small. With this quantity, it is estimated that using Star Destroyer would exhaust it after using it only once. And... it seems that it cannot be used freely."

After Kakashi release the Cursed Seal and experience the feeling of the new Senjutsu Chakra, he found that the flow of the Senjutsu Chakra is very sluggish.

"It seems that although the Senjutsu Chakra is fused, it will take some time for me to be familiar with it if I want to use it freely. It should not be used for the time being. And depending on the situation, before this silver-white Senjutsu Chakra is fully mastered, I am afraid that I can’t even use the normal Three Great Holy Land’s Senjutsu."

Kakashi has just absorbed Mount Myōboku’s Senjutsu Chakra, but after he absorbed it, it was absorbed by the silver-white Cursed Seal and could not stay in his body.

After that, Kakashi then tried to absorbed the Ryūchi Cave’s Senjutsu Chakra and the Shikkotsu Forest’s Senjutsu Chakra, but the results were the same.

Therefore, Kakashi had to come to this conclusion.

However, Kakashi didn't think it was a big deal for not being able to use Senjutsu for now.

The fusion of Senjutsu Chakra is the very important thing for him, and it doesn't matter if he can’t use other Senjutsu for now.

Besides, even without Senjutsu, Kakashi still has a lot of cards left.

Although his combat power has decreased, there are not many Shinobi that can win against Kakashi in the Shinobi World.

‘In any case, it is a good thing that Senjutsu has finally showed sign of fusing. I can feel that the newly fused Senjutsu Chakra is very powerful. If I can fully grasp it, my strength will definitely be able to soar to a new level!’

Thinking of this, Kakashi couldn't help but clench his fist.

Although he died once in this battle, the gains he got were not small.

The fusion of Senjutsu that has always been distressing him has finally achieved a breakthrough.

Kakashi got out of bed. Although his body has not fully recovered yet, but there shouldn’t be much problem with moving his bones and muscles.

At this time, the door was opened.

The person who came in has long silver-white hair!

22