Chapter 463 Phantom Dragons Nine Consuming Seals
646 0 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Although Naruto has calmed down, the worry in his heart did not diminish in the slightest.

‘Gaara, you have to be okay.’

Naruto secretly thought in his heart.

Sasuke looked at Naruto in front of him, but his thought completely different from Naruto’s.

‘This time, the opponent is Akatsuki. Nii-san is the member of that organization. The reason nii-san is acting as a spy in Akatsuki is because this organization has the power to endanger the Shinobi World. This time, I have to look at the how amazing the people in this organization!’

Sasuke thought so, and his heart was filled with endless fighting spirit.

He wanted to see how far he is from that organization through this battle.

To see if he is now qualified to fight side by side with Itachi or not.

The four of them sprinted all the way, and soon they saw a figure in front of them.

It is actually Temari who has gone before them!

"Huh? It's you, why are you all here?" Temari looked at the crowd behind her and a litlle confused.

But a bad feeling inevitably arises in her heart.

“Temari, I need to tell you a bad news. Gaara was taken away,” Kakashi said.

"What! How is this possible!"

At the moment, Kakashi told Temari about the whole story.

"How can this be! Damn it! I have to hurry back!"

Then, Temari went with Team 7, and the group of five set off again.

At the border of the Land of Wind, Sasori and Deidara appeared in front of a cave at this time.

"It's here."

The two walked in and there was a huge wooden statue inside.

It is the Gedō Mazō that was summoned!

A phantom stood on the fingers of the Gedō Mazō.

The colorful phantom opens his eyes, and the rippled eyes that looked very mysterious were shown.

“Sasori, Deidara, have you successfully captured it?”

"Of course, this is the Ichibi’s Jinchūriki. However, this Jinchūriki is unexpectedly powerful and we almost failed," Deidara said.

Pain glanced at the half-dead Gaara and said, "Good, now it’s time to gather."

As soon as the voice fell, the same phantom as Pain appeared on the remaining fingers of the Gedō Mazō. Including Pain, there are seven in total.

"What? Deidara and his partner have succeeded in catching the Ichibi’s Jinchūriki? Kakuzu-senpai and I are still looking for the Nibi’s Jinchūriki."

The first person who spoke was Hidan. He was upset when he looked at Deidara and Sasori below.

He did not expect the other party to complete the mission first.

"Hmph, it just shows that you are too incompetent." Deidara rebuked.

"Bastard! What did you say!" Hidan yelled angrily.

"Okay, stop arguing. Let’s seal it quickly." Pain said.

Hearing this, Hidan and Deidara fell silent in an instant.

Deidara controlled the white bird to put Gaara down, and then, together with Sasori, jumped on the fingers of the Gedō Mazō.

Itachi opened his Sharingan and looked at Gaara below. There is no surprise in his eyes.

"It is proceeding smoothly according to Kakashi-senpai's plan, but, what is Kakashi-senpai’s purpose?"

Itachi was a little puzzled for a while, but since Kakashi had a plan, Itachi would naturally not doubt anything.

After all, Itachi still trusts Kakashi very much.

"Then, let's start the sealing. It will take about three days. Get ready everyone."

White Zetsu said at this moment: "I didn't expect it to take so much time without that Orochimaru here."

"There is no choice. The new member has not been added yet, and the ring is still in Orochimaru’s hands." Black Zetsu said.

“Zetsu, during this time, you are responsible for monitoring the surrounding situation and don’t allow anyone to enter.”

"Yes, Pain."

"Let's start then!"

At this moment, everyone raised their right middle finger and index finger and activate the Ninjutsu.

In the next moment, the nails of the Gedō Mazō’s fingers where everyone stand glowed green, and different fonts appeared on them, which are: zero, blue, white, scarlet, boar, south, north, three, and jewel.

The remaining one finger is still in dark state because there is no one standing on it.

"Fūinjutsu: Genryū Kyūfūjin!" (Sealing Technique: Phantom Dragons Nine Consuming Seals)

As soon as the voice fell, nine blue Chakra dragons were spit out from the Gedō Mazō’s mouth and entangled Gaara who was on the ground. Gaara then floated into the air.

"Argh!"

Gaara screamed, and then, red Chakra oozes from his mouth and eyes, which was absorbed by the nine Chakra dragons and poured into the Gedō Mazō.

"Good, everything is going smoothly."

Inside the empty caves, only Gaara's screams were left.

Shukaku who was in Gaara's body is also in pain at this time.

"Damn, this feeling, is it Jūbi’s body? I’m going to be sucked into it! Damn it!"

Shukaku kept roaring in Gaara's body, but no one could hear it.

At this time, Shukaku suddenly remembered what Kakashi had done to him three years ago.

"It turned out that man had known that this would happen. No wonder he had to do that kind of thing back then. That man is really terrifying."

It’s just that the only one who knew about what Shukaku said is himself and Kakashi.

Sunagakure!

Chiyo and Ebizō were invited down from the mountain by Baki.

And Chiyo has already prepared for this for some time.

After all, Chiyo still plans to finish her grandson herself.

"Chiyo-sama, Kankuro is being poisoned now, and you are the one with the greatest knowledge in poison in the entire Sunagakure. Kankuro’s life depends on you," said Maki.

Chiyo walked to Kankuro’s side. At this time, Kankuro was struggling on the bed in pain.

After Chiyo checked him, her face turned solemn, and then she shook her head slightly and sighed: "The progress of that Sasori brat is really beyond my expectation. Even I can't do anything about this kind of poison. If this situation continues, I am afraid that he can only survive until tomorrow."

"What? How could it be, even Chiyo-sama can't do it?" Baki said in surprise.

"If there is anyone in the world who can cure this poison, I am afraid that only that old woman who played with slugs from Konoha can do it."

"You mean Tsunade-sama? But she is the Godaime Hokage now, so it is impossible for her to leave the village easily. Even if she is willing to come, it will be already too late."

Chiyo can only stay silent.

At this moment, Kakashi and the others have finally arrived at Sunagakure!

"Kankuro!"

Temari rushed in directly, and saw Kankuro who was in pain on the hospital bed. Seeing this, she was worried.

"Temari, Kankuro, he..." Baki can’t say about it.

After all, her younger brother has just been taken away, and his life and death is unknown. And her other younger brother is now in this condition. The impact of this to Temari can be imagined.

Sakura came out behind her and said, "Leave it to me."

Sakura said as she tied her hair and checked Kankuro.

Chiyo turned to look at Kakashi.

"You are here too..."

"Ah, Chiyo baa-san, you have come out of seclusion?"

13