Chapter 465 Whereabouts Discovered
659 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Early the next morning.

Pakkun and Tetsuya have returned, and they have discovered where the Akatsuki is.

"Really? It looks like this is the place. Okay, get ready to go. Pakkun, Tetsuya, thanks for your hard work. You should go back first, and also say hello to Nanairo for me."

"Yes, Kakashi-sama." Tetsuya replied.

"Kakashi, be careful, I feel that there is a very powerful Chakra in that place," Pakkun said solemnly.

"I understand, don't worry." Kakashi said with a smile.

"Okay."

Pakkun and Tetsuya then disappeared with a bang.

Kakashi looked out the window, the sun had just risen, and on the next bed, Naruto was sleeping restlessly. On the other bed is the already awake Sasuke.

"Get ready." Kakashi muttered.

Sasuke nodded when he heard this.

Sunagakure’s entrance!

After the Kakashi squad has gathered, Temari also took a few Shinobi to go out with Kakashi.

"Good, everyone is here, let's go!" Naruto shouted.

At this moment, Baki came from the distance and landed in front of everyone.

"Wait a minute, Temari, you can't go."

Hearing this, Temari was taken aback, and said, "Why, Baki-sensei?"

Baki then showed a helpless expression and said: “The higher-ups have just made a decision. You have to stay and guard the village. If the news of Kazekage-sama’s disappearance goes out, other villages may come to attack the village. It will be hard if you are not here when that happens."

"What! Baki-sensei! Shouldn't it be time to rescue Gaara now? Have you given up on saving Gaara for this thing that might not happen? Konoha's people are here for this."

"This... I can't help it. The higher-ups gave orders like this." Baki said distressedly. He didn't know this, but these higher-ups had originally complained about Gaara taking over the position of the Godaime Kazekage. Now that Gaara was taken away by the Akatsuki, it is just in line with their wishes.

"Damn it! It's unreasonable! It's too much! I'm going to find them to complain!" Temari said angrily.

"Wait a minute, Temari, you don't have to go. Let me be the one to go."

At this time, a voice came from above. Everyone looked up and saw that it was Chiyo.

"Chiyo baa-san, I have been waiting for you for a long time." Kakashi whispered.

Chiyo showed a smile, jumped down from above, and landed in front of everyone.

"Kakashi, let me go with you on behalf of Sunagakure this time. After all, it is the Kage of our village."

"Chiyo-sama, this... you don’t have to force yourself." Temari said worriedly.

Although Chiyo has a high reputation in Sunagakure, but right now, she is already too old, and it is unknown how strong she is now.

"Temari, rest assured, besides, those guys won't let you go easily. When you finish arguing with them, I'm afraid that it will be already too late."

"This……"

Hearing this, Temari was silent for a moment. She knew that what Chiyo said is true.

"Chiyo-sama, I'm sorry to trouble," Temari said respectfully, and then bowed solemnly to Chiyo.

She places her hope on Chiyo at this moment.

"Don't worry, I will bring Gaara back." Chiyo said and then walked towards Kakashi.

"As agreed, I'm here."

Kakashi nodded and then said: "Okay, let's go!"

Whoosh Whoosh Whoosh!

The group of five people set off!

Temari watched these people leave, and muttered: "Chiyo-sama, Uzumaki Naruto, please save Gaara."

"Temari, let's go back with me to accept the assignment from the higher-ups." Baki whispered.

"I know, Baki-sensei."

Temari responded softly, but her clenched fists showed that her heart was not at peace.

Gaara has just been taken away, but these higher-ups have already want to make trouble again.

……

On the road, everyone moves in fast speed and walks through the desert.

“Kakashi-sensei, where is our destination? How long will it take to get there?” Naruto asked anxiously.

"Somewhere in the Land of River which was located between the Land of Wind and the Land of Fire. According to our speeds, two days should be enough."

"It will take two days? Isn’t it too late?" Naruto whispered.

Kakashi is silent as he doesn't know either.

But this is just one part of his plan.

"Kakashi, what are you going to do with Akatsuki? The last time I saw you, your knowledge about Akatsuki is better than me. It seems that your investigation of them is not a recent matter." Chiyo said in a low voice.

"I’m really concerned about them. The more I investigate them, the more I will discover that they are far from being as simple as they seem. Their high-level combat power alone may require at least three normal Shinobi villages' high-level combat power to match them. For them to have this power, there must be something more about it."

"Catching the Bijū? What are they for?"

Kakashi narrowed eyes and said, "I don't know for the time being."

Hearing this, Chiyo glanced at Kakashi.

Although Kakashi looked very sincere, Chiyo still felt that Kakashi seemed to be hiding something.

But she knew that now is not the time to worry about it. The most important thing now is to save Gaara.

Chakra surged under everyone's feet, and their speed increased by 10%.

They move very fast and soon, a day passed.

"Now that we have entered the territory of the Land of River, we are not far from there. Take a break and prepare for the battle. I don’t know if the enemy has known about us yet."

Kakashi suddenly stopped and said, looking at a certain direction.

"Kakashi-sensei! I can still hold on, let's just continue on our way!" Naruto exclaimed.

Before Kakashi can speak, Sasuke spoke first: "Naruto, we have run here with all of our strength, and now we have less than half of the Chakra left. It will be suicide if we continue now, so stop talking nonsense and take a rest first. We will go soon."

"But……"

"Don't worry, before you save someone, you first need to make sure you don't die." Sasuke said coldly.

Hearing this, Naruto finally calmed down.

"Alright, I got it."

The crowd sat on the ground and recovered their Chakra.

Kakashi leaned against a tree and observed everything around him.

"Kakashi, have you discovered something?" Chiyo said at this time.

"Yeah, it seems that our whereabouts have been discovered by someone and that person's reaction is quick, I can't catch him. Now it seems that there will enemies coming to stop us later."

“Really?” Chiyo said softly as she had not found any problems at all.

Sure enough, the gap between them is too big.

In the cave, Zetsu opened his eyes and whispered: "This is not good, there are enemies coming over."

Pain opened his eyes when he heard this, and said, "Who is it?"

"Konoha’s Shinobi, Hatake Kakashi, Uchiha Sasuke, Uzumaki Naruto the Kyūbi’s Jinchūriki, and Sunagakure's Chiyo. There is also another little girl who I don’t know about, but she seems to have some strength."

 

13