Chapter 466 Shapeshifting Technique
615 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Oh? Hatake Kakashi? He's a very interesting guy." Kisame said with a smile.

"What? It's that annoying guy who has rejected my invitation to worship Jashin-sama!" Hidan shouted.

"Chee, it's that guy." Kakuzu said uncomfortably, obviously recalling the experience of their previous fight.

"Huh, this Hatake Kakashi, have you all fought him?" Deidara said puzzledly.

"He’s a very strong opponent." said Kisame.

“To be praised by Kisame-san, he seems to be a very interesting guy,” Deidara said, and a smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

At this time, Black Zetsu said: "This Hatake Kakashi is indeed a very tricky guy. I just showed up near him to investigate, and I was immediately discovered."

“He can discover you with your stealth technique?” Pain said.

"Yeah, Pain, he has become even more powerful than a few years ago," Black Zetsu said.

"This is troublesome. Now that the sealing has reached a critical moment, it cannot be interrupted. It seems that we will use that trick to buy some time."

"Pain, are you really going to use that trick?" Black Zetsu said, showing an expression of interest.

"It's the only way. This trick is kind of useless but it is good for our situation. This technique will make the user only have 30% of their Chakra, but they should be able to buy some time. Then, who of you will go?"

Pain said, looking at the people present.

"Leader, let me go. I failed in sacrificing that guy to Jashin-sama before. It's my great regret. Now I can make up for this regret."

"Hidan, you should forget it, even if you’re in your prime, you are not his opponent. If you only have one-third of your Chakras, it is just a waste of time." Kakuzu mocked.

"Bastard! My Ninjutsu is enough to kill him! It has nothing to do with Chakra."

"Unfortunately, abilities have been known by the opponent, so it is useless."

"Bastard!"

"Leader, let me go. I want settle some account with that guy." Kisame said as he revealed his fangs.

"I will go with Kisame." At this time, Itachi, who had been silent, opened his mouth and said.

Pain looked at the two and said, "Okay, I will leave it to both of you. Your opponent is the Hatake Kakashi. You don’t need to delay it for long. The progress of the sealing is much faster than expected, so a few hours will suffice."

"Yes."

Pain then formed some hand seals, and he performed the Shapeshifting Technique (Shōten no Jutsu).

This technique is the unique Ninjutsu of Pain’s Rinnegan, which allocates a portion of an individual's chakra to a living human sacrifice. This causes the sacrifice to become the individual's identical copy.

The Strength of the copy is limited by how much of the original's Chakra they are given. As long as their Chakra is sufficient, the copy can use the full ability of the original.

Including Kekkei Genkai!

It's just that the copy can only hold 30% of the original’s Chakra.

In the middle of somewhere, the bodies of Itachi and Kisame were sitting on the ground.

"Itachi-san, it looks like we are going to fight against Hatake Kakashi again, but it seems that there is also your younger brother there. I wonder what your mood is right now."

"Kisame, you talk too much. Be prepared to fight."

"Haha, all right, Itachi-san."

After the two finished speaking, they closed their eyes again.

They still need to perform the Shapeshifting Technique by themselves.

Pain only serves as a medium to allocates their Chakra on the living sacrifice.

On the other side, after Kakashi and others rested, they set off again, but it didn't take long before they stopped again.

"Stop!" Kakashi called.

"Kakashi-sensei, what’s wrong?" Naruto asked anxiously.

Kakashi didn't speak and pointed to the front.

Everyone looked there and saw two people wearing black robes with red clouds pattern towards them.

Seeing this, Sasuke's expression changed instantly, and Naruto was also surprised.

"Uchiha... Itachi!"

Sasuke shouted!

Sakura was still a little confused when she saw this. After all, she has never seen Itachi before, but after hearing Sasuke's shout, Sakura understand it instantly.

‘Is this Sasuke-kun’s big brother?’

The legendary Uchiha traitor.

"Sasuke, it's been a long time since I saw you, you're still the same." Itachi said softly.

Naruto looked at Sasuke, and when he saw Sasuke's expression, he couldn't help but feel a little worried.

"Sasuke, calm down," Naruto called.

It was really unprecedented as it was Naruto's turn to calm Sasuke.

Sasuke took a deep breath when he heard this, and then noticed that there was another person beside Itachi.

It was Itachi's partner, Kisame.

‘Nii-san is still in undercover now, and the person next to him should be monitoring him. I can't show mistake, otherwise, nii-san's efforts will be wasted.’

As Sasuke thought of this, he calmed down a lot.

"Oh? Itachi-san, it seems that your younger brother is much more mature than before. The last time we met, he just attacked us without thinking, but now, he was able to calm down." Kisame said with a smile.

Itachi ignored him, but looked towards Kakashi and said, “Kakashi-senpai, this road is closed. I will trouble you to stay here for a while.”

Kakashi chuckled softly and said: "Itachi, are you confident to keep me here? Just relying on your Chakra, which is less than one-third of your original?"

Both Kisame and Itachi’s pupils shrank when they heard this.

‘It was seen through?’

‘In just a moment?’

‘How can it be!’

Shapeshifting Technique is definitely not a Ninjutsu that can be distinguished with the naked eye, not to mention that it was seen through in just a moment.

"Hatake Kakashi, you really deserve your famous reputation. I didn’t expect that you can see through us in just a moment." Kisame muttered.

"As expected of Kakashi-senpai, I naturally know that it is impossible to take you down, but it should be enough to delay you for a while.”

"Then you can try." Kakashi said.

When Kisame saw this, he didn’t hesitate, and threw the Samehada into the sky as he directly formed hand seals with both of his hands!

He knows that Kakashi is very fast. If Kakashi is allowed to act first, he is afraid that they won’t even have a chance to make a move, and immediately defeated.

So, it is better to act first!

"Suiton: Bakusui Shōha!" (Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave)

Kisame’s belly suddenly swelled, and then, as he lowered his head and opened his mouth, a huge stream of water spouted from his mouth!

Sasuke and the others are shocked when they saw this!

“What a terrifying amount of Chakra!” Chiyo murmured.

In just a moment, a lake was formed and everything they saw is water!

‘What a terrifying amount of Chakra, he can form a Water Release that changes the terrain in an instant.’

‘And it seems that he can do so effortlessly.’

Everyone jumped into the sky to avoid being washed away by the water wave.

Kisame also jumped up, grabbed the Samehada that he has thrown out before, carried it on his shoulders, and said, "Then, let’s begin the fight!"

12