Chapter 467 Water Battle
621 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Kakashi-sensei, what do you mean by that?" Sasuke stood on the water and asked confusedly.

"The two people in front of us right now are not the real bodies."

"What does it mean, Kakashi-sensei?" Naruto said with a puzzled expression.

“Simply put, these two people in front of us are similar to your shadow clones, but they have about 30% of the main body’s Chakra.”

"30%? Only 30% and he can use this scale of Water Release? Who is this guy? The amount of his Chakra is too terrifying," Chiyo on the side was surprised.

"Maybe you have heard his name before, Kisame Hoshigaki, known as the Tailless Bijū."

"It’s him? No wonder. This terrifying amount of Chakra is amazing." Chiyo exclaimed.

Sasuke's expression turned ugly upon hearing this, ‘This isn’t nii-san real body?’

"Be careful everyone, although they only have about 30% of their real Chakra, but their strength is not only 30%. Whether it is Ninjutsu or experience, the copy in front of us is like the real body." Kakashi whispered.

Everyone nodded when they heard this, expressing their understanding.

"Then, let the battle begin."

As soon as Kakashi finished speaking, Sasuke's figure quickly rushed out and said: "Leave Uchiha Itachi to me."

“Sasuke!” Kakashi called, but it was too late.

"I'll help him!" Naruto said, and rushed towards Itachi with Sasuke.

Unexpectedly, Kakashi grabbed him and said, "Itachi’s skill in using Sharingan is superb. You would just mess become a burden if you there. Let Sasuke do it. If even after three years training makes him unable to do that, that means he has wasted those three years.”

"That……"

"Okay, Naruto, your opponent is him."

Kakashi said, pointing to Kisame.

Naruto was taken aback, and then said, "Okay! Leave it to me!"

Water splashed everywhere under his feet as Naruto rushed towards Kisame.

“Kakashi-sensei, is it really okay to let Sasuke-kun and Naruto like that?” Sakura said worriedly.

"Let’s look at the situation first. Don’t worry, I am here."

Sasuke rushed all the way, and soon arrived in front of Itachi. His right hand quickly pulled out the Sky Cloud Sword at his waist, and then he slashed it towards Itachi!

Itachi didn't look worried. With a little movement of his feet, he step back and dodge the slash.

Sasuke didn’t stop his body and pressed closer!

The sword in his hand is already coated with raging Lightning!

Chidori!

Ding!

A kunai appeared in Itachi's right hand, blocking Sasuke's Sky Cloud Sword.

‘What! He actually blocked the sword coated with Chidori, this kunai... it’s coated with Fire Attribute Chakra?’

Upon closer look, the Kunai in Itachi's hand showing a bright red color, and a faint flame appeared above it.

“You have well mastered the Chakra nature change to Lightning Attribute. It seems that Kakashi-senpai is very strict with your training. But Sasuke, you are not the only one who can use the Chakra nature change.” Itachi said lightly, but a touch of relief appeared on his eyes.

It is indeed extremely rare to be able to grasp the Chakra nature change to such an extent at Sasuke's age.

Even if the average person has mastered the Chakra nature change, they can only use the Five Basic Attributes of Ninjutsu very superficially. If they want to attach the Attribute Chakra directly to their weapon, more rigorous training is needed.

And if they can do this, their power will be greatly increased when using the corresponding attribute Ninjutsu.

Ding!

Itachi swiped his Kunai upwards and parry Sasuke's Sky Cloud Sword away, but Sasuke quickly kicked Itachi with his foot.

Itachi bent his body, stepped back, and dodge the kick.

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" (Fire Release: Great Fireball Technique)

Sasuke’s quickly used his hands to finish forming hand seals, and then, a hot fireball directly spurted out of his mouth!

Boom!

The fireball blasted directly on Itachi's body, but Sasuke's face did not show the slightest joy when he saw this, and Itachi who was hit turned into countless crows and dispersed.

Immediately, in the midair, the crows condensed into the human form of Itachi again.

"Genjutsu? When?"

Sasuke opened his scarlet Sharingan, and the three tomoe in it kept spinning.

Sasuke couldn't help secretly sigh in his heart, ‘As expected of nii-san. He was able to get me into Genjutsu without me knowing.’

‘However, I have also done a lot of research on Genjutsu for many years.’

The spinning tomoe looked around, looking for flaws.

Seeing this, Itachi who is in the air secretly thought in his heart: ‘So, Sasuke, what are you going to do now?’

At this moment, Sasuke suddenly looked at Itachi who was in mid-air and jumped up!

The Sky Cloud Sword was shining with blue Lightning again and slashed towards Itachi!

Itachi was startled and dodge slightly, but he saw that Sasuke's scarlet eyes that were exactly like him!

‘Crap!’ Itachi secretly thought that it was bad, but it was too late!

Sasuke only felt that everything in front of him suddenly changed, and Itachi was standing on the water not far away, panting slightly.

Genjutsu Rebound!

Sasuke actually directly rebounded Itachi's Genjutsu!

Kakashi, who was not far away, was somewhat relieved when he saw this.

‘It seems that Sasuke’s growth is really amazing. For the application of Sharingan, it can be said that he has reached the peak of three tomoe.’

‘These eyes have also restricted his growth. If he wanted to go further, he could only break through by awakening the Mangekyō Sharingan.’

"Itachi, my Sharingan is not weaker than yours, so stop using those weak Genjutsu!" Sasuke said coldly.

"It seems that you have such a surprising improvement, but it is not enough."

Itachi said, his hands were forming hand seals so quickly to a degree that was hard to see with the naked eye.

Seeing this, Sasuke was shocked as Itachi’s speed in forming hand seals was very fast and even his Sharingan could only see the afterimage!

"Suiton: Suigadan!" (Water Release: Water Fang Bullet)

The water around Itachi instantly compresses, and then forms rotating water bullets, it then shot towards Sasuke from all directions!

Sasuke was taken aback, ‘I can’t dodge it!’

‘If it can’t be dodged, then I don't need to dodge!’

"Katon: Ryūka no Jutsu!" (Fire Release: Dragon Fire Technique)

A huge dragon-shaped Flame spurts out from Sasuke’s and evaporates the water bullets instantly!

The flame also disappeared!

At this moment, dozens of kunai was flying from all directions!

Ding!

The kunai collided with each other in mid-air, and its speed suddenly doubled!

It is Itachi’s superb Shurikenjutsu!

‘It's still amazing as always.’

Sasuke sighed in his heart, but his hands did not stop at all.

His right hand that is holding the Sky Cloud Sword instantly turned into an afterimage, constantly waving.

Ding Ding Ding!

Endless sound of collision sounded!

"So fast!"

Sakura who was not far away exclaimed. At this moment, she couldn't see Sasuke's figure at all.

The shuriken all fell down!

Sasuke turned his head to look at Itachi, but another swarm of crows swarmed towards him!

"What!"

Sasuke was surprised!

The crow swiftly passed over Sasuke's hair, and then, Itachi's figure appeared in front of Sasuke!

Two pairs of scarlet eyes face against each other!

Itachi turned and kicked, hitting Sasuke's abdomen!

Boom!

Sasuke was blown away directly!                                     

After several bounces on the water, Sasuke stabilized his body.

9