Chapter 469 Naruto vs Kisame
629 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The battlefields are divided into two parts, Sasuke and Itachi are fighting in full swing, and the battle between Naruto and Kisame is equally fierce.

"Oh? Interesting, Hatake Kakashi doesn't take action, and actually send you, Kyūbi brat. Does he think of me as a training fish? It's too much."

With a taunting face, Kisame became somewhat irritated at this time.

Although he is only using clone with 30% of his normal Chakra, it is still very uncomfortable to be underestimated like this.

"Shark face, you can rest assured, I will definitely defeat you!" Naruto said confidently.

"Oh? Just by yourself, Kyūbi brat? It seems that the lesson I taught you last time is not enough. This time, I will consume all of your Chakra!"

Naruto's expression became ugly upon hearing this. Three years ago, when he met Kisame and Itachi, Naruto had suffered from Kisame.

Kisame’s Samehada possessed the ability to suck Chakra, and Naruto's Chakra was sucked by half after only a moment of fighting.

If it wasn’t because of Jiraiya, maybe Naruto had already been sucked dry.

Therefore, Naruto knows that he must not touch the Samehada!

‘But, if I don't get close to attack, how can I beat this guy?’

Naruto was a little tangled as he didn't seem to have any long-range attacks.

Kakashi looked at Naruto and Kisame with some worry in his heart.

Naruto's greatest advantage is his huge Chakra reserve, but it is useless against Kisame who owns Samehada which can eats Chakra.

As a result, Naruto's advantages are gone.

‘No, at this time, the Kisame in front of us is a copy created with the Shapeshifting Technique. Therefore, the Samehada can't be real. That technique may be able to change its appearance, but it should be impossible for that Samehada to have the characteristics of sucking Chakra.’

‘Therefore, this Samehada should have just the appearance of the original.’

‘If that is the case, there may be hopes of winning for Naruto.’

‘Otherwise, the Kisame in front of us didn’t only have 30% Chakra, but actually has infinite Chakra, and it is almost indistinguishable from his main body.’

"Then, let's get started, you must entertain me, Kyūbi brat."

Kisame said with a smile full of excitement. Brandishing the Samehada, he slashed towards Naruto!

Naruto was surprised, but he knew that Kisame’s sword was not only very strange, but also powerful!

He quickly formed a hand seal with his hands!

Bang!

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu! (Shadow Clone Technique)

The two Naruto grip a Kunai at the same time and use it to block Kisame’s heavy blow!

Naruto's body shook slightly before he regained his footing, but the splashing water showed that this blow was not light.

"What a powerful strike," Naruto gritted his teeth and said.

"Shadow clone? Interesting, however, you are not the only one who can use clones!"

As Kisame said that, two columns of water rose up beside him.

"Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu!" (Water Clone Technique)

Two identical figures appeared beside Kisame instantaneously, and these two formed hand seals at the same time!

“Suiton : Suirō no Jutsu!” (Water Release: Water Prison Technique)

The hands of these two water clones turned into a stream of water, shrouded the two Naruto’s bodies together, one for each.

Naruto was instantly trapped in a water prison!

Bang!

A shadow clone dispersed directly, and Kisame's water clone that controlled the Water Prison Technique also dissipated.

The water clone on the other side looked at Naruto in the water prison and said: "It seems that this is your real body. As you are Kyūbi’s Jinchūriki, I can't let you die, but you can just stay in the water prison."

"Naruto!"

Sakura exclaimed.

Kakashi frowned, ‘It seemed that it is a little too soon.’

Kisame looked at Kakashi and others and said, "It's a pity. It seems that this Kyūbi brat has failed your expectations. So, Hatake Kakashi, is it time for you to take action?"

Kisame said as he held the Samehada in one hand, and looking at Kakashi with eyes full of eagerness. Coupled with his mocking expression, he became even more annoying.

"Kakashi-sensei, Naruto is trapped, we should save him quickly! Otherwise, Naruto would be in danger." Sakura said as she was about to rush over.

Kakashi grabbed her and said, "Sakura, don't be impulsive, Naruto hasn't lost yet."

"What? But isn't Naruto already trapped in that guy’s Water Prison Technique?" Sakura was surprised.

Kakashi smiled and said: "What you see is not necessarily true. Shinobi battles can never be judged by common sense. Have you forgotten what Naruto's best Ninjutsu is?"

“Shadow Clones?” Sakura wondered.

Kakashi nodded.

At this moment, behind Kisame, a yellow figure suddenly rushed out!

And in his hand, is a blue Chakra ball that is spinning at high speed!

"Rasengan!"

Naruto shouted and smashed the Rasengan at Kisame!

“Naruto!” Sakura exclaimed in surprise.

The Rasengan hit Kisame in the middle, but Naruto's brows can't help but frown.

‘This kind of touch is definitely not a human body.’

Sure enough, in the next second, Kisame's figure turned into a pool of water!

Naruto's Rasengan also disappeared.

"Water clone? When?" Naruto was surprised.

"I said, you are not the only one who can use clones!"

The figure of Kisame appeared behind Naruto, and the sword in his hand was slashed towards Naruto!

"Not good!"

Upon seeing this, Naruto quickly turned around, and took out a kunai from who knows where to block the blow.

Boom!

Naruto's body was directly smashed into the water by the blow!

Water splashes all around!

"You brat, although you have made some progress, it is still too far from enough!"

Kisame said and then he threw the Samehada into the sky again, and quickly formed hand seals with both hands!

"Suiton: Goshokuzame!" (Water Release: Five Feeding Sharks)

With that said, his palm was slammed into the water!

In an instant, five shark-shaped water bombs were shot from Kisame’s palm, instantly grown into a normal shark size!

Those five sharks then swim towards Naruto!

Naruto was still blown away by Kisame’s previous strike, and there was a sharp pain in his chest.

"Damn it, the strength of that shark face is so powerful. Just a blow from him made me feel a pain in my chest."

Naruto finally managed to slow down and saw the five sharks swimming towards him!

"What the hell is that!"

When Naruto was shocked, the five sharks had already near him!

"First bite!" Kisame said with a sneer.

One of the sharks opened its mouth wide and bit towards Naruto.

Upon seeing this, Naruto tighten the grip of the kunai in his hand, and coated it with the Wind Attribute Chakra.

"Take this!"

The kunai that was coated with the Wind Attribute Chakra cut through the water, and cut the water shark's body at a very fast speed, but in the next moment, the wound was completely healed and the shark was still intact.

"What?" Naruto was surprised again.

"Second bite!"

The second shark rushed over!

Naruto quickly dodge the shark!

"Third bite!"

The third shark rushed!

Naruto couldn't dodge, so he had to support the shark's upper jaw with both of his hands and the shark's lower jaw with his feet.

"Fourth bite!"

The fourth shark is coming!

"Not good! I can’t dodge!"

"Fifth bite!"

The fifth shark also rushed towards Naruto!

"Aahh!"

Naruto screamed angrily!

The Chakra on his body burst open at this moment, and blasting away the surrounding water. At the same time, it also blast away the water sharks!

10