Chapter 470 The Sealing Finishes
586 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Naruto gasped heavily as the impact of blasting the Chakra on his body was not small.

However, the results were impressive, and the five water sharks were all injured to varying degrees.

"Haha, it's useless, as long as my hands don't leave the water, these five cute guys won't perish."

As Kisame said, the five water sharks recovered again.

‘If this goes on, there will be no end.’

Naruto secretly thought in his heart.

"There is water all around, which is not good for me, that’s right! Water! Maybe I can use that!"

Naruto was overjoyed and then quickly accelerated to the bottom of the water.

He then formed a hand seal!

“Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” (Shadow Clone Technique)

Three shadow clones appeared next to Naruto, and then they stretched out their right hands one after another.

Kisame, who was on the water, was a little confused when he saw this scene.

"What does that brat want to do?"

Even if he was confused, Kisame still ordered the five sharks that had recovered to rush over.

At this time, on the right hands of the four Naruto, blue Chakra emerged, and then kept spinning!

The crazy rotation of Chakra caused rapid rotation in the water!

A water whirlpool was formed instantly!

With his real body and his three clones cooperate together, the whirlpool created is amazing!

“Haha, this is the application of the second stage of Rasengan’s training!”

The formation of the whirlpool emptied the center directly, forming another cylindrical area that was surrounded by swirling water!

Seeing this, Kisame leaped up high to avoid being drawn into the whirlpool.

“Amazing,” Sakura exclaimed.

Kakashi showed a relieved smile when he saw this. ‘For him to use such a method of application, Naruto sure has grown a lot.’

"The power of this whirlpool is great, I wonder how that Kyūbi brat will come out." Kisame wondered.

"Shark face, where are you looking!"

Kisame was startled and turned his head quickly!

He then saw a yellow figure, which is Naruto!

"When!"

But no one explained to Kisame as Naruto had a huge blue Chakra ball in his hands at this time.

"Ōdama Rasengan!" (Big Ball Rasengan)

The huge Chakra ball was rushing towards Kisame’s body fiercely.

Kisame hurriedly waved his sword to resist it!

Boom!

The two collide!

"What!"

Naruto shouted angrily, he didn’t expect the Ōdama Rasengan would directly stopped by Kisame’s huge sword!

‘No, its sucking ability is not enough. This sword is not the real Samehada after all.’

Kisame secretly thought, but it is too late.

If it was the real Samehada, Naruto's attack would be useless at this time, and the terrifying Ōdama Rasengan would be sucked up directly by the Samehada.

Unfortunately, this is not the real Samehada. Although it has certain level of Samehada’s characteristic, it is not enough to absorb Ōdama Rasengan.

Therefore, the result is he lost!

The Ōdama Rasengan continued to move, and then smashed into Kisame’s body!

With his chakra being exhausted, Kisame can't dodge it at all!

Boom!

Kisame’s body was directly blasted into the water by the Ōdama Rasengan, and hit the bottom of the water!

The Shapeshifting Technique, broken!

After Kisame's copy was defeated, the surrounding water receded like a tide.

"Success!" Naruto joyfully said.

At this time, Sasuke also defeated Itachi.

After the water dissipated, everyone stepped on the ground again.

"For them to have such amazing youth, Konoha is indeed the cradle of genius. It really is so enviable." Chiyo murmured to herself, feeling a little unwilling.

Seeing the talents of the originally hostile villages continues to appear, and the talents of her own villages are dying, it is no wonder that Chiyo is feeling such emotions.

“Good job, Naruto, Sasuke, it seems that you two have grown a lot.”

Kakashi looked at the two returned and said with satisfaction.

"Oh, that's natural. Kakashi-sensei, my training is not in vain and in the battle just now, I didn't show my full strength at all! Hahaha." Naruto proudly said.

Sasuke snorted disdainfully, and said: "The lowest ranking is starting to talk big."

"Smelly Sasuke! What nonsense are you talking about!" said angrily.

"I said it very clearly, didn't you hear it? Lowest ranking!"

"You!"

The two quarreled again, but everyone has already gotten used to it. After all, it would be impossible for the two of them not to quarrel together.

Kakashi ignored them and walked towards the two corpses to take a closer look.

He saw that the corpses are wearing Sunagakure’s Forehead Protector.

“Chiyo baa-san, it seems that your Sunagakure’s people were used as sacrifices.”

Chiyo also took a look and said, "It’s Yura. It's a pity that he actually ended up like this.”

Yura's status in Sunagakure is not low, so she did not expect him to end up as a sacrifice in the end.

"Let's keep going. Since the other party has used this method to delay time, it means that they have reached a critical juncture. We were not delayed for long, so there should be a chance."

Everyone nodded when they heard this, and Sasuke and Naruto stopped making noise.

After packing their bags, everyone set out again.

Inside the cave.

"Oh, I didn't expect to be defeated so quickly." The phantom of Kisame opened his eyes at this moment.

At the same time, Itachi also opened his scarlet eyes.

"Huh? Kisame and Itachi worked together this time, but I didn’t expect that they actually didn't last for ten minutes. It seems that the opponent this time is really strong." Deidara was surprised.

Although Deidara was not convinced of Itachi's strength, he still knew that Itachi was very strong.

Even if he only 30% of his Chakra, he is still not someone ordinary people can handle.

So he didn’t expect that Itachi would be defeated in such a short time.

“What happened?” Pain asked.

At this time, Black Zetsu said: "Kisame and Itachi’s opponents this time are the Kyūbi’s Jinchūriki and Uchiha Sasuke. The strength of these two cannot be underestimated. Moreover, although Hatake Kakashi did not take action, his aura was projected into Kisame and Itachi’s bodies, so that the strengths of the two were greatly affected."

"What? So, you mean that even after Hatake Kakashi did not take action, Kisame and Itachi still failed? Sure enough, you should have sent me!" Hidan shouted dissatisfiedly.

"Okay, stop complaining. Concentrate on the sealing. It's the most critical moment. Although the delay is not long, it should be enough."

“Really? Isn’t it too fast?” Deidara asked in surprise.

"Well, Ichibi’s strength does not seem to be as strong as imagined, so the originally expected time has been greatly shortened. But this is also a good thing. However, before that, we should not be disturbed."

Everyone nodded, and silence once again filled the cave.

Itachi closed his eyes and quietly provided his own power, but he was secretly delighted in his heart.

When he met Sasuke this time, Sasuke did not let him down, and has grown to a surprising level.

"Sasuke, keep on growing, that pair of eyes is not enough."

Time passed by, and the last red Chakra was removed from Gaara's body and sucked into the mouth of the Gedō Mazō.

Gaara fell from mid-air, leaving only faint life signs.

“The sealing is over. Good work everyone,” Pain said indifferently.

"Ah, it's finally over." Deidara stretched lazily and said.

 

10