Chapter 471 Five-Seal Barrier
589 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Deidara, Sasori, those people are coming soon. You have to be careful."

"Is it that Kyūbi’s Jinchūriki? Haha, Itachi, I'm sorry, but I will accept your mission target unceremoniously." Sasori said while looking at Itachi.

"If you have the ability, I don't mind," Itachi said faintly.

"Oh? You seem to have no confidence in me and Dedara?"

"No, it's just that I know you two won't be Kakashi's opponent at all."

"Itachi! What do you mean by that!" Deidara yelled.

"Hmph, it’s because you are incompetent. If you can’t, it doesn't mean that I can't." Sasori said coldly.

"Well, stop arguing, Sasori, Deidara, it would be best if you can catch the Kyūbi, but if you can't do it, retreat first," Pain coldly said.

"Understood, leader." Sasori replied.

"Okay, everyone can disperse now."

As soon as Pain finished speaking, some of the colorful phantoms disappeared.

In the end, only Itachi, Zetsu and Pain’s phantoms, and Deidara and Sasori’s physical bodies remained in the cave.

"Itachi, what kind of guy is the Kyūbi’s Jinchūriki?" Sasori asked.

Itachi stay silent, but Pain glanced at him and said, "Tell him."

Immediately, Pain and Zetsu disappeared.

Itachi looked at Deidara and Sasori and said: "The first person to come in and yell is the Kyūbi’s Jinchūriki."

After he finished speaking, Itachi also disappeared.

“What, what kind of explanation is that?” Deidara complained.

Sasori is still silent, no one knows what he is thinking.

"Forget it, before they come, let's recover Chakra first, Sasori-dana," Deidara said.

Hearing this, Sasori threw a pill, and Deidara caught it.

"This is my special ration pill, which can restore a lot of Chakra in a short time. It should be enough for you to recover."

"Sasori-dana sure is thoughtful."

After Deidara said that, he threw the special ration pill into his mouth without hesitation, and then, it directly turned into a warm current and entered his body.

"It feels good, oh, yes, I also hide the explosive clay here, let’s take it. Hmm."

Deidara said as he started walking somewhere in the cave and taking out some white explosive clay.

‘Everything is ready. Now, I only need to slowly recover Chakra and wait for that Kakashi and others to come over.’

In the middle of somewhere, both Itachi and Kisame opened their eyes.

"Itachi-san, do you think Sasori and Deidara can win this time? Those guys are not simple."

Itachi answered softly: "Difficult."

One word has summed up everything.

When Kisame heard this, he didn't ask any more. Although he was in the same organization as Sasori and Deidara, he had no affection for them.

Itachi looked in a certain direction and it is unknown what he was thinking.

Outside the cave!

Kakashi and the others finally arrive!

They saw a huge boulder that sealed the cave, and there was a small lake next to it.

Kakashi and his group stood on the water, looking at the boulder.

"It’s here." Kakashi said softly.

“Is Gaara here?” Naruto said, feeling a little excited, wishing to rush in immediately!

"Okay, watch me destroy this stone!"

Sakura said, rushing directly, her right hand was squeezed into a fist, and Chakra covered it.

"Shannarō!"

With a roar, Sakura's punch hit the huge boulder directly, but there was no reaction at all.

There seems to be an invisible force blocking her punch.

The invisible ripples dispersed around Sakura's fist.

"This... how is this possible?" Sakura said in surprise.

This is the first time this kind of thing has happened since Sakura learned the Chakra Enhanced Strength.

"What's wrong, Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked anxiously.

“This huge boulder seems to be protected by a mysterious force,” Sakura said.

Kakashi looked at the huge boulder and said, "It looks like a kind of barrier."

“I also have the same idea. Kakashi, what barrier do you think it is?” Chiyo asked.

"I think it should be Gofū Kekkai (Five-Seal Barrier)."

“Five-Seal Barrier?” Naruto murmured, as he didn't understand this at all.

"The so-called Five-Seal Barrier uses the Chakra of the caster as a link to connect five forbidden tags and hide them in five places. This technique turns the entire range surrounded by the forbidden tags into a barrier space, and inside the space, the material's destruction is ‘forbidden’."

"Forbidden tags?"

"Well, look, in the middle of that huge boulder is the forbidden tag, there are four of the same forbidden tags hidden somewhere."

Everyone looked at it after hearing Kakashi’s explanation, and sure enough, there was a forbidden tag in the middle of the huge boulder.

"How can we remove it?" Naruto hurriedly asked.

"Generally speaking, in order to remove Five-Seal Barrier, five people need to remove five forbidden tags at the same time. It must be at the same time, not faster or slower as it won't work. With that, the barrier will be unlocked." Kakashi said.

"Five people at the same time? There are exactly five of us. Then, let's go quickly and remove those forbidden tags!" Naruto said anxiously.

"Naruto, calm down. Do you know where the forbidden tags are?" Sakura said helplessly.

Naruto was taken aback when he heard this, ‘That’s right, where are the forbidden tags?’

In desperation, Naruto can only looked at Kakashi pleadingly.

After all, he knew that Kakashi can do anything.

“Without Byakugan, it’s not easy to find the rest of the forbidden tags,” Kakashi said while scratching his hair.

"Ah? Kakashi-sensei can't do anything? Byakugan? Neji didn't come with us this time. This is troublesome. That’s right, Sasuke, don't you have Sharingan? Can you try to find it?"

"Idiot, Sharingan don't have the ability to see at far distance and see-through matter, so I can't do that at all." Sasuke ruthlessly said.

"What can we do then!" Naruto became even more impatient when he heard this.

At this time, Kakashi put his right hand on Naruto's shoulder and said: "Naruto, don't be impatient, the one I just said is the conventional method. If there is conventional method, naturally there will be unconventional methods."

"Huh? Kakashi, why don’t you say it earlier! It made me anxious for a long time."

Kakashi felt a little helpless, and said: "Naruto, Shinobi must be calm. Right now, you are not good enough. You should learn from Sasuke."

"Huh?" Naruto was taken aback when he heard that. He didn't want to learn from Sasuke.

“What are you going to do?” Chiyo asked.

Kakashi took another look at the forbidden tag and said: "Five-Seal Barrier is a kind of Barrier Ninjutsu, which is also a kind of Fūinjutsu, and Fūinjutsu always have solution."

As Kakashi said that, he jumped and landed at the huge boulder. He then took out five kunai from his ninja bag, and threw them at the four corners of the huge boulder, as well at the forbidden tag in the middle.

Immediately, Kakashi formed hand seals with a very fast speed!

The kunai nailed to the huge boulder suddenly released black runes, the black runes entwined the entire boulder, forming another seal.

"This..." Chiyo was shocked.

At this moment, Kakashi said softly: "Kai!"

A bang was heard!

The five kunai shattered at the same time!

The huge boulder is also destroyed!

The entrance to the cave finally opened!

8