Chapter 472 Can He Be Saved?
600 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Wow... amazing," Naruto said dumbfounded.

"Using his own Fūinjutsu to forcibly break this barrier, his Fūinjutsu mastery is so terrifying." Chiyo exclaimed.

Fūinjutsu has always been regarded as one of the most difficult Ninjutsu in the Shinobi World, easy to learn but difficult to master.

The simple ones are like the explosive tags, and the complicated ones are like the Chibaku Tensei.

For example, there is no seal master in the entire Sunagakure.

Otherwise, Gaara's seal would not be so crude.

Later, after Gaara learned Shukaku's strength, he was able to use Fūinjutsu, but it is not good enough.

Kakashi is different. At the beginning of his new life, he got the essence of Uzumaki Clan’s Fūinjutsu and he has been studying it for more than ten years. Now his Fūinjutsu mastery has already surpassed Minato and Kushina, and has reached another level.

Cracking the Five-Seal Barrier is easy for him.

And at the time of the Five-Seal Barrier shattered, Nagato, who was far away in the Land of Rain, felt it for a little bit.

“What’s wrong, Nagato?” Konan asked with concern.

“The Five-Seal Barrier has been broken,” Nagato murmured.

"It’s broken? It seems that the other party knows this enchantment very well, but isn’t it a little too fast?" Konan said in surprise.

Nagato then answered softly: "No, they’re not using the conventional method to break it, but using the most direct way, forcibly disrupting the Chakra sequence of the barrier, and finally canceling it."

"What? Who can do that?"

"In that group of people, there should only be Hatake Kakashi who can use such method."

"Hatake Kakashi?"

Konan suddenly remembered the silver-white figure and the unfathomable feeling she felt when she saw him before.

"That person feels really powerful."

"It seems that he will become our archenemy in the future. To capture the Kyūbi, Hatake Kakashi and Jiraiya-sensei are the enemies we have to face." Nagato said coldly.

Hearing this, Konan's face changed slightly and whispered: "Nagato, Jiraiya-sensei, he..."

"Konan, for the peace of the Shinobi World, for Yahiko's dream, even if sensei is blocking our way, we must not retreat."

"But……"

"No, there is no room for retreat. We have walked for so many years to get to this point. No matter what happens, we can't give up." After he finished speaking, Nagato lowered his head and concealed his expression.

"I understand, Nagato."

"Good, you can arrange for someone to support Deidara and Sasori. They are in poor condition, and they might be in danger if they encounter an enemy like Hatake Kakashi."

"Understood, I’m going."

Konan said as her body slowly dispersed like a piece of paper and disappears from that place.

After Konan left, Nagato released a sigh.

"Jiraiya-sensei, that day will come sooner or later, I am sorry."

On the other side, after the Five-Seal Barrier was broken, the huge boulder was also destroyed, revealing the two figures inside.

Deidara!

Sasori!

Both of them were a little surprised as Kakashi’s speed was a little astonishing.

Moreover, the way Kakashi broke the barrier also surprised the two.

"Hatake...Kakashi," Deidara said softly.

And Sasori’s gaze is locked in Chiyo's body.

"Chiyo baa-san ......"

Chiyo looked at Sasori who is hiding in Hiruko with a complicated expression.

"Gaara!"

Naruto roared!

"Ah, the first person to yell, it seems that Itachi was really telling the truth." Deidara jokingly said.

But Sasori ignored Deidara, his gaze was always fixed on Chiyo.

After all, she is his own grandmother and he hasn’t seen her for many years so Sasori missed her a little.

It's just that this feeling was suppressed into the bottom of his heart and he will never show it.

"Hey, that yellow-haired brat, are you looking for this guy?"

Deidara said while putting his foot on Gaara.

Upon seeing this, Naruto was furious, and his sky-blue eyes instantly turned into the pupils of the Kyūbi!

"Bastard! What are you doing to Gaara!"

"Oh? Can't you tell? This guy is already dead." Deidara said with a sneer.

"Bastard! Take your feet from Gaara's body!"

Naruto roared and rushed towards Deidara!

Sasuke grabbed him and shouted: "Naruto, calm down!"

"How can I be calm!"

At this moment, Chakra surged under Kakashi's feet, and Lightning flashed!

Lightning Shunpo!

In the next moment, Kakashi's figure appeared behind Deidara and Sasori.

"It seems that both of you are too relaxed."

Both Deidara and Sasori were surprised!

‘So fast!’

They couldn’t react at all!

Deidara and Scorpion quickly back way, but Kakashi didn’t stay silent and Lightning covered his hands!

"Chidori Senbon!"

Countless Lightning Senbon was flying towards the two!

Deidara was taken aback, and quickly hid behind a stone to avoid Kakashi’s attack.

Sasori controlled Hiruko's metal tail to block the senbon that were flying towards him.                                            

‘This is gonna troublesome. This guy seems to be a Lightning Attribute Shinobi.’

Deidara secretly thought.

As he used explosive clay, he had already lost half of the battle when he encountered a Lightning Attribute Shinobi.

Kakashi didn't chase after the two, but picked Gaara with his arms.

Using Shunpo, he once again returned to his group.

"Kakashi-sensei! How is Gaara!" Naruto asked anxiously.

"There are still signs of life, but it is very weak and he can die at any time."

"Damn it! How could this be!" Naruto yelled angrily.

"Haha, you won’t be able to save him. After a Jinchūriki lost their Bijū, they will definitely die," Deidara mocked.

"Kakashi-sensei, is that really the case?" Naruto asked anxiously.

"This is the case in common sense, but I have a way to save him, but it will take a while. I will leave these two people to you guys to deal with first."

Kakashi said, giving the battlefield to Naruto and others.

Everyone was stunned when they heard this. They didn’t expect that Kakashi would make such a decision.

What surprised them even more was that Kakashi was able to rescue a Jinchūriki who has lost their Bijū?

"Sasori-dana, can this guy really save that Jinchūriki?" Deidara asked suspiciously.

"I do not know."

"Regardless of him, it seems that we have to clean up the four people in front of us. Sasori-dana, which one do you choose?"

"Damn it! Watch me beat you down!"

Upon seeing this, Naruto became even more furious and rushed towards Deidara.

"Naruto!"

Seeing this, Sasuke quickly followed after Naruto.

"Haha, Sasori-dana, it seems that we don't need to choose."

Deidara said, and then jumped on the white bird on the side. He then said: "Come on, go out and fight with me."

With that said, the white bird flew away and left the cave.

"Damn it! Don't run!"

Upon seeing this, Naruto and Sasuke chased after the white bird!

"Naruto! Sasuke-kun!" Sakura called in surprise as she never thought that the two would just follow after the enemy like that.

But Sakura didn't chase after them. After all, at this time, there is still an enemy here!

11