Chapter 473 Injecting The Bijū!
607 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Deidara rode the white bird and flew into the distance, trying to pull the two away from Kakashi and others.

It was just that Sasuke saw through his intentions instantly.

The further away they are, the more variables it is, so Sasuke will naturally not allow this kind of thing to happen.

So Sasuke bit his right thumb and cause blood to ooze!

He then uses both of his hands to form hand seals!

"Kuchiyose no Jutsu!" (Summoning Technique)

Bang!

A brown ninja eagle appeared in front of Sasuke instantly.

“Summoned beast?” Naruto was surprised.

Sasuke jumped up and landed on the back of the ninja eagle, and then immediately said, "Garuda, catch up with the guy."

Screech!

With a cry, Garuda's figure instantly rose up and rushed towards Deidara!

"What? You brat actually caught up? Those eyes!"

Deidara was shocked and when saw Sasuke's scarlet eyes, his expression changed.

‘Sharingan? He is Itachi's younger brother? Sure enough, these two brothers are equally annoying.’ Deidara secretly thought.

Regardless of what Deidara thought, Sasuke quickly approached Deidara with the eagle.

Although the white bird created by Deidara has good speed, it was still far behind Sasuke's ninja dog.

‘Damn, if this continues, I will be caught up.’

Deidara secretly thought, but in the next moment, his situation is really not good.

Sasuke's right hand is full of lightning, and then, a blue's long spear shots towards Deidara directly!

"Chidori Eisō!" (Chidori Sharp Spear)

The five-meter-long Chidori Sharp Spear directly pierced towards Deidara!

"Damn it!"

Deidara exclaimed and the white bird underneath him instantly rose, using its body to block Sasuke's attack.

However, after being hit by Sasuke’s attack, the white bird was cut in half, and Deidara fell directly!

Naruto who is underneath didn’t stay silent as he jumped to beat Deidara!

“Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!” (Shadow Clone Technique)

Bang Bang Bang!

Three shadow clones appeared instantly. They then grabbed the fallen Deidara, and then hit Deidara's body with random punches!

Deidara seemed to have no resistance, and was beaten beyond recognition by Naruto.

"No, this feeling, it’s not his real body!"

Naruto soon realized the problem.

Sure enough, at the next moment, the beaten Deidara turned into white clay.

Kawarimi no Jutsu! (Body Replacement Technique)

"Damn it, when did he!"

At this time, Sasuke also jumped from midair and landed beside Naruto.

Looking at the white clay, he knew that Deidara must be hiding.

"Sasuke, that guy is gone."

"I know, but he should still be nearby. He won't leave easily."

"Where is he?"

Sasuke didn't answer and his scarlet eyes looked around.

Deidara, hiding in the grass not far away, looked at them.

‘Interesting, a younger brother of Itachi, who also have that hateful Sharingan, and the Kyūbi Jinchūriki. It's really hard to face these two at once.’

Deidara secretly thought, and then his only right hand reached into his ninja bag, which contained the explosive clay that had just been replenished.

"This time, I can have fun playing."

Deidara said while smiling excitedly.

On the other side, Kakashi took Gaara's body and left the cave. After he found a secluded place, he stops.

‘To deal with Deidara and Scorpion, Naruto and the others are enough. And even if they can't win, they would be able to hold it for a while.’

‘As long as I move fast, I should be able to catch up.’

Kakashi then looked at Gaara in front of him. Gaara was dying at this moment because Shukaku has been pulled out of his body, and he may die at any moment.

"Fortunately, I finally arrived in time. If it is a little later, Gaara will really die."

Kakashi no longer wasted time. He took out four kunai, and threw them around, forming a four-cornered area!

Black runes spread from the kunai, connecting the positions of the four kunai.

In an instant, a small barrier is formed.

After doing this, Kakashi took out a strange bottle from his ninja bag. There are black symbols on the surface of the bottle, it was seal!

There is a word written in the middle of the bottle.

"Kai!"

Kakashi shouted in low voice and Chakra appeared on his five fingers, and then, he pressed it on the small bottle.

Boom!

The small bottle bursts instantly!

A powerful Chakra emerged from the small bottle and formed the appearance of a tanuki.

If someone looks closely, they will find that this tanuki is the legendary Shukaku!

Kakashi was not surprised when he saw this. The Shukaku formed by the Chakra rushed towards the sky, but it hit the barrier that Kakashi had arranged in advance.

Boom!

Shukaku returned without success!

Kakashi's hands quickly formed hand seals!

In an instant, a powerful force emerged from Kakashi's body.

Kakashi stretched out his right hand, and a powerful suction force pulled Shukaku’s Chakra.

In the next moment, the powerful Chakra was in Kakashi's hands, showing a reddish color.

That is exactly Shukaku's Chakra!

These Chakra are exactly the Chakra that Kakashi got from Gaara three years ago in Konoha Prison.

It contains not only Shukaku’s Chakra, but also his will.

It is like Kyūbi who was split into Yin and Yang part by Minato. Kakashi also split Shukaku into two parts.

However, Minato used the Dead Demon Consuming Seal to successfully split the Kyūbi into two, but Kakashi did not.

Although Kakashi splits Shukaku into two, it is not split into two parts of Yin and Yang, but directly divided.

The difficulty is much smaller, so he didn't need to use the Dead Demon Consuming Seal.

It can be achieved as long as his Fūinjutsu’s mastery has reaches a certain height.

Therefore, Shukaku, who was previously sucked by the Gedō Mazō, is actually only half of Shukaku.

That's why the time Pain took to take the Bijū from Gaara is much shorter.

But Pain and the others didn't know, they only felt that Ichibi’s Chakra was much less than they thought.

However, Ichibi originally has the least of Chakra among the nine Bijū, so because of that, a lot of doubts were eliminated.

The number of Bijū’s tails represents the amount of their Chakra, but it does not represent the strength of the Bijū.

After just coming out of the seal, Shukaku's consciousness is still a bit fuzzy.

However, Kakashi didn’t wait until he become sober.

Regardless of whether Shukaku is willing or not, Kakashi will seal this half of Shukaku into Gaara’s body.

His right palm was pressed on Gaara's stomach and then he said softly!

"Hakke no Fūin Shiki!" (Eight Trigrams Sealing Style)

The powerful Chakra instantly poured into Gaara's body!

Gaara's seal was originally not perfect, even if it was later repaired by Kakashi, it was still not good enough.

Such a seal makes it unable for the Bijū and the Jinchūriki to achieve great degree of coordination.

Therefore, Kakashi directly re-sealed Shukaku into Gaara's body with Eight Trigrams Sealing Style.

In this way, the connection between Gaara and Shukaku will become clearer.

At that time, it would not be impossible for Gaara to become a perfect Jinchūriki like Killer B.

 

10