Chapter 474 Delaying
585 0 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A steady stream of Chakra poured into Gaara's body, and the body that had been gradually cold began to warm up.

After a few minutes, all of the red Chakra finally poured into Gaara's body.

Kakashi breathed a sigh of relief, the consumption of using the Eight Trigrams Sealing Style was not small for him.

“Finally succeeded.”

At this time, the vitality in Gaara’s body was slowly recovering, but for now, he still couldn't wake up.

After all, he has just experienced a life and death condition, so even if there is no need to worry about his life now, it will still take some time before he can wake up.

Kakashi touched Gaara's pulse, and after confirming that everything was normal, he created a shadow clone and ordered it to take care of Gaara.

Deidara and Sasori are not that weak. With Naruto and the others’ strength, Kakashi is still a little worried.

‘Deidara already lost one of his hand, and the Ninjutsu he used would be restrained by Sasuke. With Naruto there too, it shouldn’t be a big problem for the two to defeat Deidara. But it’s Chiyo baa-san and Sakura that I am a little worried about. After all, Sasori’s strength is not as simple as it seems.’

Kakashi secretly thought in his heart, and then Chakra surged under his feet, and his speed became faster.

In the original work, Chiyo and Sakura teamed up to defeat Sasori. The power of the Sasori’s real body is so powerful that there are only few people who can defeat him in this time.

Sasori joined Akatsuki because he was defeated by Konan.

However, Sasori at that time had not transformed his own body into a puppet, and his strength was far inferior to the present.

There are four scrolls on Sasori’s back. The first one for Water Release, the second one for Fire Release, and the third one for Red Secret Technique: Performance of a Hundred Puppets. But no one knows what the ability hidden in the last scroll.

Because no one has forced him to use this last scroll.

The unknown Ability is the most terrifying.

In his battle against Chiyo and Sakura, whether Sasori is holding back or not has always been a topic of debate.

Because he didn’t use the fourth scroll, the opinion that he is holding back has always prevailed.

In fact, it is not without reason.

Throughout the battle, it can be seen that Sasori has always been able to do well, and even if his puppet was destroyed by Sakura several times, he is still fine.

But in the end, he was abruptly killed by the puppets of his father and mother.

This ending is really strange.

Kakashi believed even more that it was the feeling of a Sasori’s father and mother was stored inside the two puppets, which caused Sasori to have the illusion of returning to the embrace of his parents when he was a child.

That’s why he didn’t dodge the last attack in the original work.

But these are coincidences that cannot be copied.

Kakashi is not sure if his own appearance will cause some variables.

If there are really variables, Sakura and Chiyo will be the ones who died.

This is something Kakashi doesn't want to see.

"I hope I’m not too late."

From Kakashi's departure to his return, it took less than ten minutes before and after, so the battle should not have ended so quickly yet.

At this time, the cave had already collapsed, and Chiyo, Sakura and Sasori were all standing on the ruins.

Sasori has revealed his true body, looking at Chiyo and Sakura, who are injured in front of him, and said with a sneer: "It's amazing for you two to reach this far, but it end here."

All around them were scattered puppet remains. It was obvious that Sasori had already used his Hundred Puppet Army.

Of the four scrolls on his back, there are still three left.

And Chiyo’s Chikamatsu Collection of Ten Puppets had also been completely destroyed together with Sasori’s Hundred Puppet Army.

"I didn't expect that Sasori had progressed to this level. Am I really old?" Chiyo murmured.

"Chiyo baa-sama, don't give up, we still have a chance, His puppets have been used up, so now we only need to deal with him alone," Sakura said.

"Oh? It seems that the little girl is very confident. I can't believe it. I can't believe that you can crack my poison at such a young age, but you should have used up your antidote, right? Now, as long as my poisoned weapon touches you slightly, I'm afraid you are going to bid farewell to this world."

Sasori said while looking at Sakura with interest.

Sasori is quite interested in this young girl who can crack the poison he has carefully prepared.

Moreover, her strength and Medical Ninjutsu are also very good.

He felt that if Sakura become a puppet, it might be very interesting.

Sasori has never creates a puppet from an excellent Medical Shinobi yet, so he's a little excited when he thought about it.

“Sakura...” Chiyo whispered softly.

"Chiyo baa-sama, even if we can't win this guy, as long as we hold on until Kakashi-sensei come over, we will be saved," Sakura said solemnly.

The enemy in front of her was a powerful enemy that Sakura had never encountered before.

Sakura knew that if she fought against this guy alone, she might die in less than a minute.

Even after working together with Chiyo, their winning percentage didn’t exceed 30%.

So, what she can do now is to delay time and wait for Kakashi to come.

Although Sakura didn't know how Kakashi was going to save Gaara, she believed that Kakashi would not leave them alone.

"Kakashi? It seems that it can only be so."

Chiyo also has confidence in that powerful young man.

Although Sasori in front of her is powerful, Chiyo still feels that he was inferior to the oppression that Kakashi brought to her.

"Although I don't know what two are playing, if you want to delay the time, I won’t just let it easily."

Sasori said with a sneer on his face and then he raised both of his hands.

Two holes appeared in his palms, and then a stream of water shot out from the inside!

"Water Stream Shooters!"

The water stream shot the ground, and instantly cuts the ground directly.

Both Chiyo and Sakura are shocked when they saw this, ‘What a terrifying destructive power!’

‘If it touches our body, we will definitely die!’

The two leaped quickly and left their previous location, avoiding the terrifying water stream.

"Do you think you can avoid it like that?"

After Sasori said that, the hole in his palms expanded quite a bit, and then a thicker stream of water rushed out!

Like a flood, it rushed towards the two.

"The scale is too exaggerated!" Sakura said in surprise.

‘Not good, it’s Sasori’s attack so I am afraid it is not that simple.’ Chiyo secretly thought.

This Water Release from Sasori, and Chiyo felt that the water must be poisonous.

There is only one antidote prepared by Sakura left. If one of them gets injured, the next time they get injured, they will die!

While Chiyo was thinking about countermeasures, Sasori clasped his hands together, and the huge water stream rushed towards Chiyo!

“Chiyo baa-sama, be careful!”

Sakura who was not far away hurriedly shouted upon seeing this.

However, it is too late!

The water stream was too huge, Chiyo has nowhere to hide!

‘It's bad!’ Chiyo secretly thought.

At this moment, the reliable voice suddenly sounded.

“Doton: Doryūheki!” (Earth Release: Earth-Style Wall)

9