Chapter 476 The Fourth Scroll
602 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Support me at Pat reon

 

https://www.pat*reon.com/IamPoorGuy

 

remove the *

 

There are more than 100 advanced chapter there

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sasori’s expression did not have the slightest joy after seeing this, as he felt that flame did not hit Kakashi’s real body.

With a bang, the body that was enveloped by flame instantly turned into a burst of smoke.

Shadow clone!

‘What a fast hand seal forming’s speed.’ Sasori secretly thought.

Boom!

The ground in front of Sasori suddenly burst open, and Kakashi's figure appeared!

In his right hand, Lightning was flashing!

Thousands of birds’ chirping rang!

"Chidori!"

Chidori smashed towards the core of living flesh on Sasori’s left upper body!

Ka-cha!

The sound of shattering rang!

But what shattered is not Sasori’s body!

With a move of Sasori’s fingers, a damaged puppet nearby rushed over and blocked Kakashi’s attack.

"The puppets in this entire place are my means of attack! This is my home field!"

Sasori grinned and moved his fingers again, and the destroyed puppet’s weapons in the vicinity burst out in an instant, stabbing towards Kakashi.

Kakashi couldn't do anything about it. The Chidori in his right hand instantly burst into blue light, breaking away from the shattered puppet.

Then he quickly formed hand seals!

"Hari Jizō!" (Needle Jizō)

Kakashi’s silver-white hair instantly grows longer and wraps his body tightly.

The sound of steel colliding rang continuously, and the weapons fell one after another!

Sasori was slightly startled when he saw this. He didn't expect that even at such a close distance, Kakashi was able to block it.

Extending his palms, he aimed at Kakashi again.

Flamethrower!

Kakashi's silver-white hair was enveloped by the flame, and after a while, there were signs of burning.

Kakashi made a decisive decision and release the Needle Jizō. At the same time, his hands finished forming hand seals!

“Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu!” (Water Release: Water Dragon Bullet Technique)

A water dragon was formed from the lake not far away and directly rushed to collide with the flame!

Zī zī zī!

The water dragon and the flame collide!

In an instant, white mist was formed.

However, the Water Dragon Bullet Technique was obviously unable to resist Sasori’s flames, and the high temperature would completely vaporize the water dragon in just a few moments.

However, this few moments are enough for Kakashi to leave the flame's attack range.

"What a terrifying Fire Release. Kakashi-sensei's Water Release can't fight it at all." Sakura exclaimed.

“That Fire Release was sealed in the scroll by Sasori, and the power of the flame should have been continuously compressed. The so-called compression makes it extremely powerful. However, the number is not large, and according to the scale of the Water Release from before, it can only hold on for about three minutes," Chiyo commented.

Sakura nodded slightly when she heard this, but she was not worried about Kakashi.

Although Kakashi's Water Release is not as good as Sasori’s flame, Kakashi is originally not good at Water Release so it is not surprising that he lost.

It's true that water can overcome fire, but in the face of this kind of flame, ordinary Water Release has no effect at all.

‘The temperature of this flame is somewhat surpassing common sense. It is incredible that the Fire Release sealed in the scroll can have this power.’

Kakashi was amazed by the flame’s strength. He felt that Sasori is really a genius to able to create such thing.

Seeing the flame approaching, Kakashi didn't intend to waste time.

He held the Millennium Sword tightly and his Chakra surged.

"Dragon Dance!"

The Chakra of Ray's Attribute covers the blade and the sound of the dragon rang.

The Lightning Attributed Chakra covered the sword, and the sound of the dragon roar sounded.

‘Is this the real Hatake Clan Sword Technique? Interesting.’

Sasori secretly thought in his heart, and then the flames from his palms was sprayed toward Kakashi again.

A dragon-shaped Lightning was formed!

The loud dragon roar resounded through the place.           

Lightning and flame was about to clash!

"Break!"

The dragon-shaped Lightning directly collided with the terrifying flame!

The dragon-shaped Lightning finally won against the flame after clashing for a while.

"What a powerful Lightning Release."

Seeing this, Sasori’s pupils shrank. He didn't expect that his Fire Release could not withstand Kakashi's Lightning at all.

At this time, the scroll of Fire Release on Sasori’s back was also exhausted and vanished.

Kakashi narrowed his eyes when he saw this, ‘It seems that it is time.’

The Chakra on the Millennium Sword becomes more dazzling at this moment.

"Take this!"

The distance between the two is getting closer!

A smile appeared at the corner of Sasori’s mouth, which made Kakashi feel a little uncomfortable.

The last scroll on Sasori’s back flickered faintly.

"Wind God Dance!"

From the both of Sasori’s palms, terrifying wind blades swarmed out!

Kakashi was shocked upon seeing this, ‘The scale of that Wind Release is terrifying’

With such a close distance, even with his fast speed, Kakashi can't dodge it!

Countless wind blades swarmed towards Kakashi, and some even went around behind Kakashi.

In an instant, Kakashi was completely surrounded by wind blades!

The first wind blade collided with Kakashi's Millennium Sword!

Ding Ding Ding!

Wind and Lightning continue to collide!

After a while, the dragon-shaped Lightning on the Millennium Sword was actually exhausted by those terrifying wind blades!

At this moment, Kakashi complexion changed, after all, this is the first time someone destroyed his Dragon Dance.

This was also the first time he saw such a powerful Wind Release, even Danzo's Wind Release could not match it.

If there is any kind of Wind Release that can be compared with Sasori’s Wind Release, Kakashi felt that there is only Naruto's Rasenshuriken.

Of course the attack range of this Wind Release is not as overbearing as the Rasenshuriken.

The power is also slightly lacking.

But it is enough to deal with Kakashi's Dragon Dance.

"Go to hell!"

Sasori looked ferocious, and the hole in his palms became even bigger, and the wind blades kept pouring out from it.

The surrounding rocks were swept by the wind blades, and were filled with scratch and hole.

Kakashi looked around, and saw the sky was filled with countless wind blades!

"Fall!"         

Sasori said softly, and then, all the wind blades fell one after another!

"This……"

Both Sakura and Chiyo Grandma are shocked. Sasori’s Wind Release is like a net in the sky, and Kakashi, who is surrounded by it, can't dodge at all!

Kakashi took a deep breath and calm himself. And then, Lightning come out from his body!

“Lightning Release Armor!”

Boom!

In an instant, the raging Lightning wrapped tightly around Kakashi's body, and the strength of his body was further strengthened.

The Millennium Sword in his hand hummed slightly.

His right hand then started dancing!

Ding Ding Ding!

Kakashi’s figure turns into afterimages!

The speed of his sword moving is extremely fast that it even didn’t leave a shadow.

The wind blade is fast!

But Kakashi's speed is faster!

With every wind blade falls, there will be a sword to greet it.

Ding!

Ding!

The wind blade is constantly broken!

Kakashi's body kept twisting, and the Millennium Sword kept slashing at the attacking Wind Release.

Simple!

Rough!

But it is very powerful!

The three people present were stunned and amazed.

‘Is such a speed really achievable by humans?’

After a few moments, the wind blades had all fallen, and Kakashi stopped moving.

All of the wind blades were broken!

And Kakashi is unscathed!

It's just that his gasping appearance makes people know that he is not so relaxed on the surface.

"How is it possible? You actually forcibly broke my Wind Release with the power of Lightning Release."

Kakashi chuckled, but did not answer.

Sandaime Raikage’s body that was trained with Lightning Release Armor couldn't be hurt even with the Rasenshuriken used by Naruto in Sage Mode.

Although Kakashi’s body hasn’t reached the level of the Sandaime Raikage, it is still more than enough to deal with Sasori’s Wind Release.

After all, he doesn't use his body to resist, but uses the Lightning Release Armor to chop the terrifying wind blades.

 

10