Chapter 1
1.3k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the depths of a dark and empty void drifted a singular lonely soul, how long he was there for he was uncertain the only thing keeping him conscious and aware of his existence were the memories of from before his current predicament.

 

but as time went on he started to forget key aspects of his life such as his friends, what school he went to and even when and where he was born.

 

Due to this, he’s tried remembering what little he could by going over the exact same details over and over, desperate to remember them. 

 

The first thing he wanted to remember was his identity that being Alex Miller a young boy who is at least twelve years old since he was around that age before he came here. 

 

The second being he’s the youngest of two siblings his elder sister by five years is Chloe Miller and thirdly his parents Zac and Kate Miller as long as he remembered those details he’d be fine nothing else mattered.

 

At first, it was pretty simple to just remember his age and a few names but after spending who knows how long in a void where you can’t eat, sleep, breathe or even feel anything around you you’d be surprised just how quickly you can forget the simplest of things.

 

To help him cope and continue remembering he kept replaying different memories in his head and linked them to both himself and his family for example to remember his parents he replayed the memory of when he got separated from them when he was just seven years old in the local supermarket. He remembered that he was terrified as well as the looks his parents gave him after finding him, looks filled with both fear and worry that quickly turned to tears and relief.

 

Alex couldn’t remember his parent's voices but thanks to that experience he’ll never forget their faces.

 

The memory he used to remember his sister however was his most recent memory before coming here to this empty, dark void in fact it’s the reason he’s here in the first place.

35